MIKA's UK and Ireland Dates/Presale!

dcdeb

Will be if I can convince my friend, whist i don't mind taking trains on my own I'm not ready to fly without company!

Yay!! I hope youll come!

Hey J- maybe you know, are the Ireland gigs standing or sitting, and GA or reserved?

As far as I know it is standing AND sitting..this is the venuefor :

olympia-theatre-dublin.jpgolympia.jpgthatreimage.jpg

I have no idea if its GA or reserved but if its GA Im gonna be tby the thing at 5am!:roftl::roftl:

• Replies 851
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep we are doing Manchester :biggrin2:, it would be the first time we have seen mika outside London. The prob with Birmingham is that its a thursday, Jenny has work the next day, and hopefully I will by then. Will it take very long to drive back from Birmingham to Essex??

Im looking at Manchester hotels now, its so exciting. But London is on a sunday, perfect day for many...but i work that day. Oh well im going to book the tickets tomorrow then worry about getting the time off.lol.

Ermmm I say it wouldn't be any more than two hours, but most probably less. It's about a hundred miles. Jennie's in Chelmsford isn't she? If we leave at 11.30 (could be earlier, could be a bit later depending on how soon he gets his bum out the venue) we'll PROBABLY be back by about 1.30 - there's no traffic that time of night so it could be a fair bit quicker.

Yay!! I hope youll come!

olympia-theatre-dublin.jpgolympia.jpgthatreimage.jpg

I have no idea if its GA or reserved but if its GA Im gonna be tby the thing at 5am!:roftl::roftl:

then I rather take the standing and queing relly- look at it! :shocked:

i might just be joining you :teehee: you'll have some youngling glittery company :teehee:

The European ones were more than that 35 Euros plus booking fee. Fingers crossed that you're right. Or even less.

yup, was a bit more than 30 euro for ticket, 41 euro including all fees+shipping. which would be about 38 GBP.

booked a fight too already. MUST get a ticket at this point :aah:

Which gig/gigs?

Yay!! I hope youll come!

olympia-theatre-dublin.jpgthatreimage.jpg

Nice. This is Dublin?

london. I'd have totally done scotland and/ or brigthon but the dates suck for me. :boxed:

They are work nights or work the next day. But - unless I've messed up - I think I can do 3 because it's half term :)

Sorry. :roftl:

It's only 1300 people, but...... but...... there must be a downside!! :teehee:

No, trust, there is NO downside. Bloomsbury Ballroom, Scala and Sadler's Wells taught me this. You'll have an AMAZING time.

Okay its not as small as I remember but still,:thumb_yello: its going to be epic. :roftl:

It always sounds larger than it actually is. I'm terrible at judging the amount of people at these sorts of things but I think Brixton is about 6,500 people or something like that, so if it's a third the size of Brixton I'll be a happy bunny. :biggrin2: