The rain video!

Droopsy

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, I must be the only one that doesn't actually think of rain when listening to this song. So I really wasn't expecting it in the video either. If it's a break up letter, I don't think he's actually talking about rain, right?

Well, slept on it, and still love this video :wub2: I love his dancing/movement. Love his expressions and outfit and I'm a sucker for fireworks:mf_rosetinted:

@Droopsy, I was going to ask you to make that GIF in your signature, but it would appear youv'e read my mind :freak:

:teehee:

Well his eyes are hazel, though no one seems to believe me :rolls_eyes:

Ok! That kinda explains it.... i know how that kinda eye color woks... i should cos thats my eyecolor!

Mine too *high 5*

:lol3:

Sort of...mine seem like they have grey in them as well, but only a little. I don't know :dunno:

Hazel for sure, me too btw ;) I hate it when people say my eyes are brown, they're hazel! :roftl:

I absolutely LOVE it :mf_lustslow:

It gave me goosebumps!!!

@ Droopsy: You did it again !!! :boing:

Yup :teehee:

I'm struck by how many people are saying 'where's the rain in this video??'. I don't get it. The song isn't even about rain! It's a metaphor for flip's sake.

The video has conveyed the emotion of the song very well and to have actual rain in it would, to me, be very cheesy. The fireworks work much better as a climax in the video.

However having said all that I wouldn't have minded seeing Mika get all wet n stuff :das:

I'm struck by how many people are saying 'where's the rain in this video??'. I don't get it. The song isn't even about rain! It's a metaphor for flip's sake.

The video has conveyed the emotion of the song very well and to have actual rain in it would, to me, be very cheesy. The fireworks work much better as a climax in the video.

However having said all that I wouldn't have minded seeing Mika get all wet n stuff :das:

I wanted a metaphorical wet T shirt to go with the metaphorical rain :sad: It's not much to ask, is it? :blush-anim-cl:

This just goes to show you shouldn't believe everything you read in the papers. There's no sign of David Walliams anywhere. So it was fiction. Just like the "Mika might retire and do cartoons" story undoubtedly is.

Isn't he the one with antler thingies on his head? :blink:

:teehee:

Did they delete the video?:blink:

I'm watching it now so unless it's cached in my browser it should still be there :dunno:

Exactly. It never once occurred to me that there would or should be rain in the video.

OMG!

That was so amazing!! :D

I made the video screen bigger on my computer so everyone in my house can see it. :teehee:

AHHH!!

Heeeeyy, BIOTG was a pretty awesome vid you must admit. :)

I love the BIOTG too and I will always defend it!:thumb_yello:

A piano in the woods…Beatles did it first…but then again, Beatles did everything first in the magic world of pop. They actually invented the music video as such!:biggrin2:

Oh wow, thankyou :thumb_yello: I will have to watch it 100 or so more times before I can say anything

Good point, never good to rush to conclusions, but to me this video, and song, was love by first sight!:wub2:

That's the one thing about the video I don't like. It ruins the mood :lol3:

Yes, I haven’t thought about it like that that but you’re absolutely right, it does, it’s an alien thing in the whole atmosphere!:teehee:

Did they delete the video?:blink:

No, I can still see it! You always gave me an heart attack girl!:naughty:

Edited by sienna

I don't quiet understand the vid YET, but I love the forest, the costumes and the jumps and lights/fireworks at the end.

I'm missing the rain too, at least they could put some in at the end....hm...I know the song is not about rain, I guess everyone knows, we are not dumb guys....we are just missing it...

.anyway...Mika's hot. :biggrin2:

Edited by Zsina