The rain video!

Droopsy

• Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first heard 'Life in Cartoon Motion' I thought it was totally original and the first album in years on which I loved every single track.

Ok, time to hold my hands up and make an admission...

When MIKA started working on a second album I really didn't expect it to measure up, in fact I would go as far as to say I fully expected to be disappointed by it.

The songs for sorrow EP should have given me a clue that he still had the golden touch but I have to say 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' blew me away on the first listen and I find myself appreciating it more and more with every listen. It really is a breathtaking piece of work, and every bit as good (and original) as 'Life In Cartoon Motion'. The three videos we have been lucky enough to see so far compliment the music perfectly and add a whole new dimension to the songs. I honestly can't pick a favourite video from these three though, I love them all equally for completely different reasons.

The boy might actually know too much after all.

Okay , I've uploaded the best quality file (so far) in flv format.

Here you go

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PZCGKX6A

Thanks Droopsy! :thumb_yello:

When I first heard 'Life in Cartoon Motion' I thought it was totally original and the first album in years on which I loved every single track.

Ok, time to hold my hands up and make an admission...

When MIKA started working on a second album I really didn't expect it to measure up, in fact I would go as far as to say I fully expected to be disappointed by it.

The songs for sorrow EP should have given me a clue that he still had the golden touch but I have to say 'The Boy Who Knew Too Much' blew me away on the first listen and I find myself appreciating it more and more with every listen. It really is a breathtaking piece of work, and every bit as good (and original) as 'Life In Cartoon Motion'. The three videos we have been lucky enough to see so far compliment the music perfectly and add a whole new dimension to the songs. I honestly can't pick a favourite video from these three though, I love them all equally for completely different reasons.

The boy might actually know too much after all.

Ditto! My thoughts.

I wouldn't express it so well :thumb_yello:

Boy am I slow! I watched it for the first time just now, and I'm not really sure what to make of it. It definitely wasn't what I was expecting, but there were a lot of beautiful images. The birds-eye view of the creatures surrounding Mika was nice, but would have been even better if the dancing was sharper. It was a good video nonetheless, but no rain? Hmm...

I just got 5 emails from Mika telling me to watch this video, and having been away from MFC for a week, I feel very behind..:blink:

I really love this video. I just really like the fact he looks like the HOT Mika we all know and love, plus he has clothes on. :fangurl:

watched it for the first time tonight and my mouth was open the entire time!!! it was amazing!!!! posted it all over my facebook afterwards, i wanted everyone to see how beautiful it is!!!! man i love mika. the opening part when he's singing right at you as if you were lying down on top of him.... ahhhhmazing!!! :thumb_yello::naughty::aah::biggrin2:

im inloovvvveee:mf_lustslow:

Hmm, I'm think Heath Ledger. What was you thinking of?

I guess it all depends on whether you think the wood nymphs are comedic, or homicidal maniacs... I see them as slightly comedic so they're more Jack Nicholson like to me...

Boy am I slow! I watched it for the first time just now, and I'm not really sure what to make of it. It definitely wasn't what I was expecting, but there were a lot of beautiful images. The birds-eye view of the creatures surrounding Mika was nice, but would have been even better if the dancing was sharper. It was a good video nonetheless, but no rain? Hmm...

I'm not sure either... very intruiging video, that's for sure...

I think I need to watch it more...

Gr... MICHAEL HOLBROOK PENNIMAN JR, YOU MADE ME MISS MY BUS STOP! :sneaky2:

:teehee:

I decided to watch the Rain video on my iPod, and I got... Distracted (:roftl:). I ended up missing my stop, the one after, and only got off at the town centre.

PLUS, I didn't know how to get home from town, and I left my phone at home.

We had a half-day today, and got out of school at 2:15. I arrived home at 3:00.

Why Mika? Why did you have to be so distracting? :roftl:

I think I'll have to watch te video a few times more, before I can give my final opinion. On first sight I like it; love the characters and the dark surrounding. The video isn't what I expected, well what I had in mind. But that always happens with things that Mika does: expect the unexpected! Maybe that's what I like about him, besides his music of course!

Gr... MICHAEL HOLBROOK PENNIMAN JR, YOU MADE ME MISS MY BUS STOP! :sneaky2:

That's something what could happen to me too! :roftl: