Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

excuse me....

53pfsh.jpg

2yxnj28.jpg

b7z15l.jpg

rkrkfc.jpg

Lovely! :wub2:

Thank God I didn't try to watch it from the beginning :naughty: I got to watch only GK and it kept stopping and buffering so I couldn't really hear anything.. Was he still in his boot?

Yes, he introduced the boot as his friend :teehee:

I really hope they leave it here: http://liveweb.arte.tv/fr/video/Mika_en_direct_de_Baden-Baden/ , just as they do with some other concerts.

I've recorded it, but it's a huge file 1,5 GB :aah: Am trying to convert it to a smaller size right now.

You captured it too!! I tried myself but I still don't know about the size and the ending result (maybe unsynchronized). And my recording crashed in Billy Brown - I See you. So I'm sure your recording is much better than mine :thumb_yello:

I totally agree. WAG is a bigger, more energetic song. :fangurl:

I recorded some MP3s, starting from One Foot Boy, if anyone wants 'em:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WYHAZPS3

Neat! thank you!!

Edited by hathor

You captured it too!! I tried myself but I still don't know about the size and the ending result (maybe unsynchronized). And my recording crashed in Billy Brown - I See you. So I'm sure your recording is much better than mine :thumb_yello:

Neat! thank you!!

I had the same problem as most people had, it froze at the end of Happy Ending and the beginning of Billy Brown. :sneaky2:

But now I'm having a hard time converting the file. It works when I make it FLV, but then the quality gets bad. :boxed:

I had the same problem as most people had, it froze at the end of Happy Ending and the beginning of Billy Brown. :sneaky2:

But now I'm having a hard time converting the file. It works when I make it FLV, but then the quality gets bad. :boxed:

That's why I said: 1.5 GB is fine :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

I'm crossing fingers for you, cross fingers for mine too, hope we can work it out, but I'm positive about you :thumb_yello:

What format is your raw file? the one of 1,5GB I mean.

And what software are you using for converting? maybe I can tell you about another software. My problems are not with conversion but synchronization.

Excuse me, why are you telling off the audience? :blink:

It's obvious that Mika gets nervous when the audience is quiet, because the situation is much more demanding for his voice. But this doesn't mean that the audience is unappreciative. It could be just the opposite: they love his voice, want to hear it and enjoy the beautiful music. :thumb_yello:

And this is a very special gig, to be broadcasted, maybe they told the people not to shout, so that the recording will be good. :wink2:

Maybe you are right, Laura!

OMG, if I feel like this watching it on my computer what am I going to be like when I see him in a few weeks?

+1!!!!

How BEAUTIFUL was our boy, but shame on the audience: next time, mika will send invitations to MFCers , we know to sing/dance with him.

oh my god, i needed a Mikaine fix: it's done!:mf_lustslow:

That's why I said: 1.5 GB is fine :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

I could mail it to you, postoffice-stuff I mean :aah:

I'm crossing fingers for you, cross fingers for mine too, hope we can work it out, but I'm positive about you :thumb_yello:

What format is your raw file? the one of 1,5GB I mean.

And what software are you using for converting? maybe I can tell you about another software. My problems are not with conversion but synchronization.

It's a MPG-file. I use Format Factory for converting. It's not 100% synchronized, but it's pretty close.