Oh Mana!!! :lmfao:

Oh and I love that tweet from him, hysterical.

Yeah it was :lmfao:

The other totally hilarious thing about it is that it was clearly never going work but he just decides to go for it anyway.

I'm not even going to try and analyze it :aah: It just is what it is :roftl:

Haha :roftl:

Maybe he was thinking: maybe this thing will work like a trampoline :aah:

:lmfao:

:fisch:

(Sorry Jimmy I just couldn't resist... but you know I got mad love for you, right? :teehee:)

I have tears in my eyes after this, Mana!!:lmfao: And I could already hear that music in my ears before it even started! It's just hysterical how Mika continues without even noticing what happens behind him :roftl::roftl::roftl:

I'm so sorry to laugh, Jimmy, but you are okay so I guess it's okay we have some fun :teehee:

(Sorry Jimmy I just couldn't resist... but you know I got mad love for you, right? :teehee:)

OMG, that's hilarious - already died of laughter when the music started :lmfao::thumb_yello:

The other totally hilarious thing about it is that it was clearly never going work but he just decides to go for it anyway. There he is walking around playing his bass...just y'know, taking a stroll...the way he just walks and then SPRINTS...the only thing I compare it to is a fat kid seeing cake, getting way too excited and running into the shop window.

Nice comparison... :floor:

For more fun, just visit Wonkaland (i feel this needs to be posted here too - in case you didn't see it already over there) :lmfao:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3000870#post3000870

Edited by Nightbird

Mana, I have only one thing to say to you.....

:bow: We're not worthy!!! :bow:

The other totally hilarious thing about it is that it was clearly never going work but he just decides to go for it anyway. There he is walking around playing his bass...just y'know, taking a stroll...the way he just walks and then SPRINTS...the only thing I compare it to is a fat kid seeing cake, getting way too excited and running into the shop window.

The bit about the fat kid and the cake got me laughing so much, I had tears in my eyes!

Hi, just found this morning a video of Mika and his band during the Mawazine Festival in Rabat yesterday... Watch at 10 seconds the Jimmy falls :naughty::teehee: This man is mad :aah::roftl:

I guess I'm the only one who was worried if his guitar was okay, as well. :roftl:

I have a confession to make...

Whenever i need a laugh these days, and things are a bit rough so i've been needing those a lot, i watch "Jimmy's 0:10 Toy Boy Trip To The Floor" and things get sooo much easier....

:lmao:

Sorry, Jimmy it's nothing personal...:naughty:

I have a confession to make...

Whenever i need a laugh these days, and things are a bit rough so i've been needing those a lot, i watch "Jimmy's 0:10 Toy Boy Trip To The Floor" and things get sooo much easier....

Sorry, Jimmy it's nothing personal...:naughty:

Aaawwwww :aah:

*imagines Jimmy reading these last few pages*

Aaaawwwww....

*hug for Jimmy & his ego*

Hi, Jimmy, :bye: poor you...

I think this post will give me the same feelings as the 'Jimmy's 0:10 Toy Boy Trip To The Floor' gives you :lmfao: whenever the :bye: *insert Jimmy or Mika or whoever* appears in any thread, it never fails to crack me up :roftl: