Mika: At home with fame

Droopsy

Excellent!

Okay so he's in the longest relationship of his life in the UK... single in Australia...

Oh, but he was also single in the UK in the OMM interview from June. But wait! Those interviews were conducted in LA and in Amsterdam just for a British publication. Okay, so he's single in Australia, the US, and the Netherlands, but taken in the UK. :mf_rosetinted:

How come you still haven’t figured it out??? You must have been eating too much pizza :mf_rosetinted:

Mika obviously has a huge castle in the English countryside – perhaps on Eel Peel Island - where he hides under the pseudonym of Bluebeard, visiting his next-door neighbour, The Who’s beard, occassionally. :cool:

Inside his 7 bedroom castle are his lovers – one for each day of the week :das: – and hence his different recollection of how long they have been going out with and whether they are still together or not...

In the first (red) room of his castle is the lover who broke his heart and because of whom he was writing the ’I love no more’ messages all over his myspace page three years ago. :tears:

In the armory room hides the one he has been going out with „for a while” and whom he is trying to protect. :starwars:

In the golden room is the one he went out with for over 18 months but they are no longer together :no: ...except when you ask him on Wednesdays..

In the green room is a secret lover he tends to forget about, particularly on Valentine’s day :pinkbow:

In he fifth, sunlit room is the one they were together with for a year before they split. :emot-sad: (unless you ask him on any other day than Friday :teehee:)

Darness falls when you opened the door of the sixth room: he killed a man there 3 weeks ago...:shocked:

And no one should ever open the seveth door, for Bluebeard will become lonely again ... :wags_finger:

How come you still haven’t figured it out??? You must have been eating too much pizza :mf_rosetinted:

Mika obviously has a huge castle in the English countryside – perhaps on Eel Peel Island - where he hides under the pseudonym of Bluebeard, visiting his next-door neighbour, The Who’s beard, occassionally. :cool:

Inside his 7 bedroom castle are his lovers – one for each day of the week :das: – and hence his different recollection of how long they have been going out with and whether they are still together or not...

In the first (red) room of his castle is the lover who broke his heart and because of whom he was writing the ’I love no more’ messages all over his myspace page three years ago. :tears:

In the armory room hides the one he has been going out with „for a while” and whom he is trying to protect. :starwars:

In the golden room is the one he went out with for over 18 months but they are no longer together :no: ...except when you ask him on Wednesdays..

In the green room is a secret lover he tends to forget about, particularly on Valentine’s day :pinkbow:

In he fifth, sunlit room is the one they were together with for a year before they split. :emot-sad (unless you ask him on any other day than Friday :teehee:)

Darness falls when you opened the door of the sixth room: he killed a man there 3 weeks ago...:shocked

And no one should ever open the seveth door, for Bluebeard will become lonely again ... :wags_finger:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

In the armory room hides the one he has been going out with „for a while” and whom he is trying to protect.

In he fifth, sunlit room is the one they were together with for a year before they split. (unless you ask him on any other day than Friday :teehee:)

Darness falls when you opened the door of the sixth room: he killed a man there 3 weeks ago...:shocked:

:bow: :bow:

You should turn that into some sort of creepy illustrated children's book. You'd make a mint! :lmfao:

In he fifth, sunlit room is the one they were together with for a year before they split. :emot-sad: (unless you ask him on any other day than Friday :teehee:)

Um, excuse me please, where is the one who a couple of months back was really new and inspiring hope in him?? Do we think he was in room 6 until Something Went Horribly Wrong.... :bash:

'At school in Paris he was suspended for dragging a Christmas tree into his classroom when it wasn't even Christmas.'

someone find me a christmas tree... i know what i'm going to school with in june :mf_rosetinted:

Haha! :aah: Yeah, that was pretty cool. I wish I knew him as a kid, we would of been outcasts together! (That is, if it wasn't for the fact he's X amount of years older...:naughty: )

How come you still haven’t figured it out??? You must have been eating too much pizza

:roftl: I LOVE your post, Suzie! Brilliant!

Made my day! :thumb_yello:

1,000,000 copies of TBWKTM sold??!! :aah: Great news.. or am I slow to find out??:boxed: Anyway, I WANT his bike!! That's one nice looking ride.

Flirting with ghost for their stories..how does one do that? :roftl: I should ask him for some tips..haha Enjoyed the article thanks for posting... :thumb_yello: Love how he toys around with the press & us.. hah

How come you still haven’t figured it out??? You must have been eating too much pizza :mf_rosetinted :

Mika obviously has a huge castle in the English countryside – perhaps on Eel Peel Island - where he hides under the pseudonym of Bluebeard, visiting his next-door neighbour, The Who’s beard, occassionally. : cool:

In the first (red) room of his castle is the lover who broke his heart and because of whom he was writing the ’I love no more’ messages all over his myspace page three years ago. :tears :

:teehee: What a precise summary. :naughty::thumb_yello:

What day of the week & room is Billy Brown (not the peron's real name nor is it gender specific sort of) in?