Wax statue of Mika in the Grévin Museum

Droopsy

Thank you very much everyone for yr lovely and detailed reports, and for sharing great pics and vids, I've been appreciating and loving them all!! :wub2:

It was a special event and you've been lucky to be there :fangurl:

Thank you Eriko for the links ! :thumb_yello::wub2:

Lillibet, you're the star ! :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]UjSo1yr0YaM[/YOUTUBE]

bravo les filles!! :clap:

hey thx for trnslation!!

It's sooo funny!!! :naughty::naughty:

He really proud at him self...and he's right everybody should have one Mika statue in their room..:biggrin2::biggrin2:

But I prefer real Mika....:naughty:

Anyway he is so adorable and we don't need statue to remind us that ....

But I like it,,,,:wub2::wub2:

WHAT!? theres a wax mika!? i want one too!! would look lovely in my bedroom :)

NO NO ASH!!

now you come back on MFC just for that:shocked:

Theres a line of people who want Wax Mikas:mf_rosetinted: youre number 154... wait your turn:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Thanks for all the amazing pics, reports and vids to everyone! I'm so happy for all of those who had the chance to attend. And is so good to put a few faces to the names, too :blush-anim-cl:.

Thanks for posting all those! :wub2:

Why does my husband have to wake up when I find the best vids? :sneaky2:

It's because hubbies seem to have a MIKAlarm that goes off every time there are MIKAvibes in the room :lmfao:.

Hey everyone :bye:

Thank you all for your great reports, pics and vids :flowers2:

Now that I"m not sad anymore I didn't get any tickets, I can say it honestly and loud and clear ;) : I'm happy for all of you who could go there and enjoy the evening !:thumb_yello:

Edited by Alexandra1

Mika bientôt au musée Grévin !

:Update:

610x.jpg

Pics and news starting from here: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21225&page=68

16/12/09 à 20:01

Alors que sa carrière ne cesse de prendre de l’ampleur, voilà que Mika va bientôt faire son entrée au musée Grévin !

En effet, selon "Europe 1", la statue de cire du chanteur sera exposée aux côtés de celles d’autres artistes en septembre 2010 !

Mika, qui s’est rendu célèbre grâce à son album "Life in Cartoon Motion", continue sur sa lancée avec son nouvel opus "The boy who knew too much" !

http://www.scooppeople.fr/article-10788-mika-bientot-au-musee-grevin.html

-------------------

Translation:

Whilst his carreer continues to grow, Mika will soon make his debute in the Grévin Museum. In fact, according to 'Europe 1', the wax statue of the singer will be exhibitioned alongside those of other artists in september of 2010!

Wow! A wax statue of Mika...'bout time :)

It looks brilliant!!

Label Barclay sent a message for MFC this afternoon on Twitter

Merci au Mika Fan Club pour le cadeau !

about 4 hours ago via TweetDeck

I saw that on twitter yesterday and I was wondering about which gift they're talking about.

I've been looking at the Star Magazine, which has an article about Lady Gaga having statues of herself unveiled in several waxworks, including Tussauds in London. It says this...

London's Tussauds manager, Edward Fuller, said: "The demand to include Lady Gaga has been overwhelming and we are more than happy to oblige."

Okay then! Why can't we do the same for Mika! He belongs in the waxworks of his own home town!

Is anyone interested in campaigning for a statue of Mika in London, or anywhere else for that matter? If so, let's talk stratedgies and we could have a seperate campaign thread.

Btw There was no mention of Mika's statue in the mag. Great surprise (NOT)