I'm new here

Littlelady

Hello, I'm from Germany. Maybe I'll be the "Grandma" of these fan-club, but for me Mika is one of the greatest musicians in these days. First, I heard of him when "Grace Kelly" was played on German radio. A great song. I didn't knew something about Mika or how he looked like. I bought his fhis concert in Dirst album and the Mika-Virus caught me completly. Now I try to get eyerything from him and has been on his concert in Düsseldorf these year. Fantastic!!!! Sorry, my English is awful I know:dunno: lovely greetings

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello, I'm from Germany. Maybe I'll be the "Grandma" of these fan-club, but for me Mika is one of the greatest musicians in these days. First, I heard of him when "Grace Kelly" was played on German radio. A great song. I didn't knew something about Mika or how he looked like. I bought his fhis concert in Dirst album and the Mika-Virus caught me completly. Now I try to get eyerything from him and has been on his concert in Düsseldorf these year. Fantastic!!!! Sorry, my English is awful I know:dunno: lovely greetings

Hi and welcome to the MFC :bye:

I bet I'm older than you :naughty:

If you are over 30, come and say hi in the Oldlings thread: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22649

Hi Littlelady, welcome to MFC. I hope you'll enjoy it here.

And don't worry, like Silver I'm also older than you are. :teehee: And there are a lot more of us in the Oldlings thread.

Hi and :welcomeani: to the MFC!

I bet I'm older than you all! :biggrin2:

Grandma? ohh lord your not that old .. get your self to the oldlings lounge:biggrin2:

Welcome

They all already said what I wanted to say too!

Welcome at the MFC:punk: Have fun here:thumb_yello:

Meet you at the Oldlings! You're never too old for Mika! (hmmm, does sound a bit...erm...strange, doesn't it?:teehee:)

Hi, welcome!

Und bitte komm in den oldlings-thread, dann bin ich nicht mehr ganz alleine aus der deutschsprachigen Front :naughty:

Ich bin aus Österreich und auch nicht viel jünger als du :wink2:

:bye:

:aah:

Hi Littlelady, welcome to the MFC! :dance_man:

the 1st i heard of him was Grace Kelly too!:teehee:

oh yes, the Mika virus.:teehee:

good for you, you've been to one of his concerts. EPIC!

aw your english is excellent!

have a great day, and enjoy the MFC! :biggrin2:

Hi and welcome to the MFC!

Don't worry, here age is not an issue! As long as you have lots of fun, it will be fine! :biggrin2:

Hello, I'm from Germany. Maybe I'll be the "Grandma" of these fan-club, but for me Mika is one of the greatest musicians in these days.

Hi!:welcomeani:

you know, the age of fans on this forum ranges from around 8 to 68, I think...So don't for a moment think that you are too old for the club:wink2:

I'ts nice to be here. I'm happy, cause there are so many other "crazies". Mika helps me to feel younger. I'm going to be 20 but for the second time. Usually the children convince their elders or someone else to visit the concerts, but in my case it was the other way round. I take my niece with me because my younger sister gave me back her ticket( she was very sad about it). And now my niece only knows one theme: Mika. We made nice photos in Düsseldorf and want him to come back. By the way i dreamed that Mika was kidnapped and me and my niece hunt the kidnappers and we caught them... I fear that has something to do with my writing crime novels...

Archived