• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you! :flowers2:

:bow:

Except for those who do not believe it is actually him who writes them, I guess :huh:

Indeed.. Hope he is a hardworking boy on the new album as well :naughty:

What an idea!! :boxed:

Do you think this kind of people exist?? :boxed:

Anyway.. if yes, they don't deserves attention :shun:

I'm quite sure that these columns writes Mika himself unlikely to the trashy updates on MS.:naughty: Who ever read his previous blogs on the old MS can compare his style.

of course it's not him. it's Melachi. obviously. :mf_rosetinted:

Of course, he became wiser with her. That's what I call positive dog effect over the people.:mf_rosetinted:

What an idea!! :boxed:

Do you think this kind of people exist?? :boxed:

Anyway.. if yes, they don't deserves attention :shun:

Indeed, what an idea… :huh:

I'm quite sure that these columns writes Mika himself unlikely to the trashy updates on MS.:naughty: Who ever read his previous blogs on the old MS can compare his style.

Don’t get me wrong, SO am I. Or, more accurately, I have no reason at all to believe it’s not him, why would one?

But I thought you all knew some fans had stated they had serious doubts about the column’s authorship. I wouldn’t have brought such a sad topic up otherwise, my apologies.

Anyway... new one tomorrow (hopefully)! :boing:

Don’t get me wrong, SO am I. Or, more accurately, I have no reason at all to believe it’s not him, why would one?

But I thought you all knew some fans had stated they had serious doubts about the column’s authorship. I wouldn’t have brought such a sad topic up otherwise, my apologies.

Yes:boing:

I never doubted of it .. even for a second :thumb_yello:

Neither do I girls. :wub2:

Thank you...now I have something sweet to look forward to tomorrow :wub2:

The normal size will be out only tomorrow together with the newspaper La Repubblica.

From the day after tomorrow and until the end of the month you'll find the pocket size

"Buon compleanno David Bowie! Sabato 8 gennaio l’artista inglese compie 64 anni. Per celebrarlo XL ha deciso di dedicargli la copertina del numero speciale di gennaio allegato a Repubblica per il solo giorno dell’8 a euro 1,50 e successivamente in edicola per tutto il mese (in formato pocket) a 0,50 euro."

i like to move forward and don't see the necessity in bringing it back up. it isn't doing anyone any good to dwell on it. perhaps they've changed their minds since and just haven't bothered mentioning it. who knows? who cares? :dunno:

so looking forward to tomorrow!!!! :yay:

i like to move forward and don't see the necessity in bringing it back up. it isn't doing anyone any good to dwell on it. perhaps they've changed their minds since and just haven't bothered mentioning it. who knows? who cares? :dunno:

so looking forward to tomorrow!!!! :yay:

I do care, because it really hurts me when people try to discredit him out of no reason, and I don’t think they’ve changed their minds, or ever will. Which is not my business.

Isn’t it you who is dwelling on it now? Because my comment was “over” many hours ago, and ended up saying "Anyway... new one tomorrow (hopefully)! :boing:" and even apologizing.

Was it really necessary to quote me and bring it up again as if I had said something wrong?

What is this nonsense now? Which fans "that we all know" are trying to discredit Mika with their "serious doubts"? :rolls_eyes:

Does the sh*tstirring never end on this forum? If you want to give an opinion on someone's statement then address them directly instead of playing games.

Got my copy! Unfortunately I haven't got a scanner, hopefully one of the other girls will be able to scan their article soon. Here's a quick summary of the article:

It's a funny article, he writes about what he wants from 2011. He starts by saying how he started 2011 - he went to a glam rock themed party on new year's eve and woke up still in his outfit and with glitter in his hair :naughty:

So for 2011 he wants to find a cannon so that when he dies his ashes can be shot out of it (like Hunter S. Thompson did), but he has no intention of dying this year!

He's decided that he's going to stop being so nice, but he's still going to be polite. He says people who are nice to you only want something, whereas being polite is more honest, but more difficult to be.

He wants to embrace the people around him more, such as his family who follow him on tour. He says that in the past he often got annoyed of the group of people who followed him around.

Number 4's a bit bonkers - he wants to find a footman who will follow him around like a shadow and has very specific criteria - he has to be 35 or younger, of Asian decent, dressed well, and silent :roftl:

And his last desire for 2011 is to be able to work all day. He says when you work more your free time is more precious, and simple things such as watching the tv in the evening are worth more.

He ends by saying that readers are free to borrow his ideas for 2011 - except for the servant, if everyone had one it'd be a bit disorientating :roftl: And he wishes us a happy new year - to be polite though, not to be nice! :roftl:

Thank you very much for translation :)

It's a funny article, he writes about what he wants from 2011. He starts by saying how he started 2011 - he went to a glam rock themed party on new year's eve and woke up still in his outfit and with glitter in his hair :naughty:

cool...

So for 2011 he wants to find a cannon so that when he dies his ashes can be shot out of it (like Hunter S. Thompson did), but he has no intention of dying this year!

I don't get it, but cool...

He's decided that he's going to stop being so nice, but he's still going to be polite. He says people who are nice to you only want something, whereas being polite is more honest, but more difficult to be.

:roftl: moody, moody man :naughty:

He wants to embrace the people around him more, such as his family who follow him on tour. He says that in the past he often got annoyed of the group of people who followed him around.

:thumb_yello:

Number 4's a bit bonkers - he wants to find a footman who will follow him around like a shadow and has very specific criteria - he has to be 35 or younger, of Asian decent, dressed well, and silent :roftl:

a footman ? what's the eek ? I don't understand a damm thing :aah:

And his last desire for 2011 is to be able to work all day. He says when you work more your free time is more precious, and simple things such as watching the tv in the evening are worth more.

do da da da... maybe :roftl:

He ends by saying that readers are free to borrow his ideas for 2011 - except for the servant, if everyone had one it'd be a bit disorientating :roftl: And he wishes us a happy new year - to be polite though, not to be nice! :roftl:

ohhh the servant... so the footman ? I understand :biggrin2:

Got my copy! Unfortunately I haven't got a scanner, hopefully one of the other girls will be able to scan their article soon. Here's a quick summary of the article:

Fantastic, Nezza, thank you so much!!! :flowers2:

This is interesting, especially the polite - nice part, I bet he has so much experience of it, people wanting something from him. I think he is usually very polite, even when he is tired.

I wonder number 4 though :naughty: