Maybe he has a feeling that he can never be alone :naughty: It must be lovely to have his family with him while touring (he is always away from home but at least his special people are near him) but it must be sometimes difficult. With normal colleagues it's easier to keep a distance and stay calm, but with family members is cannot be always that easy? I cannot even imagine how it would be to work with my family :aah::roftl:

At the same time he is very lucky to have his family near him and work together with them :wub2:

But we must wait the original, can't wait to read it!

I love my husband dearly, but we experienced very early in our relationship that we cannot work together... we can do a lot toghter at home, we don't argue very often but working together was pure hell

:wink2:

can't wait to read the english version

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:bye: With my poor knowledge of your language I think there's a lot of interesting issues in this article which Nezza hasn't mentioned.:naughty:

Yes, it was just a quick summary so people could understand the main points of the article :thumb_yello:

Maybe he has a feeling that he can never be alone :naughty: It must be lovely to have his family with him while touring (he is always away from home but at least his special people are near him) but it must be sometimes difficult. With normal colleagues it's easier to keep a distance and stay calm, but with family members is cannot be always that easy? I cannot even imagine how it would be to work with my family :aah::roftl:

At the same time he is very lucky to have his family near him and work together with them :wub2:

But we must wait the original, can't wait to read it!

:roftl: i work with my hubby. he has the habit of talking the entire time he is doing stuff. (like talking to himself)

i have developped the ability to zone him out at work :aah:

problem is, my "zoning out" system doesn't detect when he is saying something important to me :teehee:

:roftl: i work with my hubby. he has the habit of talking the entire time he is doing stuff. (like talking to himself)

problem is, my "zoning out" system doesn't detect when he is saying something important to me :teehee:

you're better than me:teehee:

:bye: With my poor knowledge of your language I think there's a lot of interesting issues in this article which Nezza hasn't mentioned.:naughty:

ok, done, I've read it again carefully and all I have to say is that I'm waiting for the original version, before saying anything :biggrin2:

Yes, it was just a quick summary so people could understand the main points of the article :thumb_yello:

Thanks a lot for your effort :flowers2:

ok, done, I've read it again carefully and all I have to say is that I'm waiting for the original version, before saying anything :biggrin2:

I assumed you'd say so.:wink2:

:roftl:

I think I could work with my husband because he is very flexible, but I can't even imagine how it would be to work with my son :teehee: We both have a very strong own will (I'm not sure how to say in English) and we both like to do things in our own way. Usually my son is right but he must do a lot of work to make me understand it :naughty:

My guess is that Mika and his family members are all strong personalities :teehee:

Here is the kind and fine translation. :naughty: #2 doesn't make any sense so we'll have to go with Nezza summary.

At this point you may have guessed that the theme of this issue is Glam. When you've finished reading it all gets too much lipstick, glitter and alter ego for the whole 2011. Imagine waking up in the early hours of 2011, finding there lying on the floor sheathed in a blue suit, hair glitter and foaming at the mouth. Well, this beautiful show I was the first of January and the guilt and all of New Year's party glam rock theme to which I participated. That's why I do not want to write about Glam. This article will be much more traditional: the list of resolutions for the new year. Believe me, I need it.

1. I'll find a cannon.

The ashes of Hunter S. Thompson, the legendary American writer, were fired with a cannon from the top of a mountain in Colorado. Lighting the fuse was none other than Johnny Depp. It's a nice way to go. But forget Depp, don't know. Why spend so much money in a grave to be remembered? Better a story like this that goes around the world and will remain in memory. Periodic eye, this does not mean that he died in 2011. I just want a gun. A little 'theatricality of post mortem is not bad.

2. Be courteous, do not be cute.

Making nice is not sexy, and honest. No one appreciates it. Who's nice to do it just because you want something or you just want to lift away. Making nice and drunk as many times in a week. You feel tired and feel a lot of repressed anger. Being courteous and sincere requires more effort. The advantage is that you should not be so often. Requires more control, however, it takes discipline. But the discipline makes you feel at ease with yourself. So to be nice you feel like sh*t, you feel good to be polite. But do not be too moral, otherwise goes to idiots full of themselves.

3. Embrace the group.

I recently saw in a theatre a play about Onassis and one thing struck me. Rarely was the owner Greek scene in his entourage. It made me think of my Arab friends who always go around in groups, or rappers, with their retinue of bodyguards. I come from a large close-knit family of Lebanese origin. It's hard for me to move without any accompanying persons. This train was bothering me. As if to amplify my movements. This year my company embrace them. Although not made of hard like a rapper or as powerful as that of Onassis, I'll go around with my sisters, my mother, friends, dog, with my head held high.

4. Find a valet.

It is basically an extension of #3, but it deserves a separate item. I want a gentleman with Asian features, quiet and elegant, minute, in a suit and tie, 35 years or so, follows me like a shadow. You should not talk too much but have a degree in any obscure discipline, like the behavior of a sub-species of Amazonian ant. He will be my confidant, the other hemisphere of my brain, will be the filter with the people I meet. Scare the bad guys and reassure the good guys. We are accepting applications.

5. Working all day. You know those manuals that urge to take many vacations and clearances from their activities? Well, they're crap. If you do not work hard enough, you feel terrible. The things you've been looking forward to, like a drink after work or a good TV show no longer have the same charm. The more work all the more by the value of everything. How can it be a bad thing at my age? I hope you have some ideas. Anyway I gave them to me. Feel free to borrow any of my intentions and just do your hands down by the valet, if everyone has one might be a bit confusing. Happy New Year!

NB: I say please do not want to be a nice.

Got my copy! Unfortunately I haven't got a scanner, hopefully one of the other girls will be able to scan their article soon. Here's a quick summary of the article:

It's a funny article, he writes about what he wants from 2011. He starts by saying how he started 2011 - he went to a glam rock themed party on new year's eve and woke up still in his outfit and with glitter in his hair :naughty:

So for 2011 he wants to find a cannon so that when he dies his ashes can be shot out of it (like Hunter S. Thompson did), but he has no intention of dying this year!

He's decided that he's going to stop being so nice, but he's still going to be polite. He says people who are nice to you only want something, whereas being polite is more honest, but more difficult to be.

He wants to embrace the people around him more, such as his family who follow him on tour. He says that in the past he often got annoyed of the group of people who followed him around.

Number 4's a bit bonkers - he wants to find a footman who will follow him around like a shadow and has very specific criteria - he has to be 35 or younger, of Asian decent, dressed well, and silent :roftl:

And his last desire for 2011 is to be able to work all day. He says when you work more your free time is more precious, and simple things such as watching the tv in the evening are worth more.

He ends by saying that readers are free to borrow his ideas for 2011 - except for the servant, if everyone had one it'd be a bit disorientating :roftl: And he wishes us a happy new year - to be polite though, not to be nice! :roftl:

:roftl:

Thanks very much :flowers2:

Can't wait for the original in English :teehee:

Btw, I am silent and under 35, isn't that enough? :mf_rosetinted:

Here is the kind and fine translation. :naughty: #2 doesn't make any sense so we'll have to go with Nezza summary.

At this point you may have guessed that the theme of this issue is Glam. When you've finished reading it all gets too much lipstick, glitter and alter ego for the whole 2011. Imagine waking up in the early hours of 2011, finding there lying on the floor sheathed in a blue suit, hair glitter and foaming at the mouth. Well, this beautiful show I was the first of January and the guilt and all of New Year's party glam rock theme to which I participated. That's why I do not want to write about Glam. This article will be much more traditional: the list of resolutions for the new year. Believe me, I need it.

1. I'll find a cannon.

The ashes of Hunter S. Thompson, the legendary American writer, were fired with a cannon from the top of a mountain in Colorado. Lighting the fuse was none other than Johnny Depp. It's a nice way to go. But forget Depp, don't know. Why spend so much money in a grave to be remembered? Better a story like this that goes around the world and will remain in memory. Periodic eye, this does not mean that he died in 2011. I just want a gun. A little 'theatricality of post mortem is not bad.

Making nice is not sexy, and honest. No one appreciates it. Who's nice to do it just because you want something or you just want to lift away. Making nice and drunk as many times in a week. You feel tired and feel a lot of repressed anger. Being courteous and sincere requires more effort. The advantage is that you should not be so often. Requires more control, however, it takes discipline. But the discipline makes you feel at ease with yourself. So to be nice you feel like sh*t, you feel good to be polite. But do not be too moral, otherwise goes to idiots full of themselves.

3. Embrace the group.

I recently saw in a theatre a play about Onassis and one thing struck me. Rarely was the owner Greek scene in his entourage. It made me think of my Arab friends who always go around in groups, or rappers, with their retinue of bodyguards. I come from a large close-knit family of Lebanese origin. It's hard for me to move without any accompanying persons. This train was bothering me. As if to amplify my movements. This year my company embrace them. Although not made of hard like a rapper or as powerful as that of Onassis, I'll go around with my sisters, my mother, friends, dog, with my head held high.

4. Find a valet.

It is basically an extension of #3, but it deserves a separate item. I want a gentleman with Asian features, quiet and elegant, minute, in a suit and tie, 35 years or so, follows me like a shadow. You should not talk too much but have a degree in any obscure discipline, like the behavior of a sub-species of Amazonian ant. He will be my confidant, the other hemisphere of my brain, will be the filter with the people I meet. Scare the bad guys and reassure the good guys. We are accepting applications.

5. Working all day. You know those manuals that urge to take many vacations and clearances from their activities? Well, they're crap. If you do not work hard enough, you feel terrible. The things you've been looking forward to, like a drink after work or a good TV show no longer have the same charm. The more work all the more by the value of everything. How can it be a bad thing at my age? I hope you have some ideas. Anyway I gave them to me. Feel free to borrow any of my intentions and just do your hands down by the valet, if everyone has one might be a bit confusing. Happy New Year!

Thanks so much Christine :huglove:

Every day I love more the way that he writes the articles

Oh, he was not talking about working when he was talking about his family!

This was a bit different article than before :teehee: Thanks for the translation! I can't understand so well, need to wait the original...

1. I'll find a cannon.

3. Embrace the group.

4. Find a valet.

Thank you very much, Christine, very nice translation.

by the way, it may sound weird but in context the word "valleto" meant to me someting like a bodyguard :shocked:. Someone who is a filter for "bad boys", quiet, who follows him like a shadow, asian and dressed up with a suit... Sounds like a bodyguard or something. :aah: Oh my, this guy imagines such stange things!

thanx nezza and christine! :flowers2:

i wonder if he was drunk when he wrote this. :roftl: the bit about his start into 2011 surely can't be true, we know by know that he writes those articles 1-2 months before they are released. :teehee: but it indeed might have happened to him at some point of his life of course. :naughty:

as always, can't wait to read the original version :biggrin2:

Thanks a lot for your effort :flowers2:

I assumed you'd say so.:wink2:

:biggrin2:

i think so too.
so do I

thanx nezza and christine! :flowers2:

i wonder if he was drunk when he wrote this. :roftl: the bit about his start into 2011 surely can't be true, we know by know that he writes those articles 1-2 months before they are released. :teehee: but it indeed might have happened to him at some point of his life of course. :naughty:

as always, can't wait to read the original version :biggrin2:

it's a weird article, that's for sure :naughty:

I prefer my resolutions for the new year, I won't borrow/steal or take inspiration from his :biggrin2:

I prefer my resolutions for the new year, I won't borrow/steal or take inspiration from his :biggrin2:

well, i like his being polite instead of nice resolution - and i wouldn't mind having a footman either, my resolution should rather be, earn enough money so i can afford one! :roftl: which would get me to the "work more" resolution... :fisch: but i don't like that one. :teehee: (well, not for me... for mika it's ok if he wants that... might finish his album sooner then. :naughty:)

:biggrin2:

so do I

+1 :aah::aah::aah:

and big thanks for the posting/translating Robertina and Christine :huglove:

Edited by BiaIchihara

Thanks Christine :thumb_yello: I understand a little bit more where he wants to go with this :teehee: but not really sometimes I must say :roftl:

:roftl: Oh I still want to stay like an idiot full of myself then for my first resolution of this year, especially in front of men full of themselves who convice themselves and their gender that infidelity is a natural stade of mind... and a normal human attitude (I just had a conversation with some of my males collegues this week, it made me angry, it's frightenning :blink:)... discipline exist everywhere even in love and fidelity is a part of it... so I guess my second resolution is: stay single :roftl: ok sorry end of the off topic :biggrin2:

well, i like his being polite instead of nice resolution - and i wouldn't mind having a footman either, my resolution should rather be, earn enough money so i can afford one! :roftl: which would get me to the "work more" resolution... :fisch: but i don't like that one. :teehee: (well, not for me... for mika it's ok if he wants that... might finish his album sooner then. :naughty:)
:naughty:

about being polite etc: well, if you force/discipline yourself to be what you're not, then people will notice that your attitude/behaviour is fake at least sooner or later

IMO being nice/polite should be/become part of your personality and you should really mean it, only this way people will really appreciate and feel it

EDIT: Of course he's a celebrity, so he might talk from a different perspective in this regard

we have to distinguish between private and public life

Edited by mari62

:lmfao:

This smiley is with reference to the new column, not to the comment I’m quoting next, just in case…

Thanks for posting! :flowers2:

What is this nonsense now? Which fans "that we all know" are trying to discredit Mika with their "serious doubts"? :rolls_eyes:

Does the sh*tstirring never end on this forum? If you want to give an opinion on someone's statement then address them directly instead of playing games.

I’m not playing games at all, and it’s definitely not nonsense to me. All I said was I guessed EnFa’s and Marilyn Mastin’s wise posts would sadly not apply to those who do not think it’s him who writes. I don’t even remember who exactly voiced those doubts, and if I did I wouldn’t bother searching for concrete posts either, to be honest. All I know is I have actually read comments along those lines, and that it saddened me to read them.

And, I didn’t say “fans that you all know”, I said “I thought you all knew that some fans…”, which is not precisely the same.

Can we now leave this unpleasant topic alone, please?

I’ve been out all day long and have not read the new column in detail yet (that’s what I’m going to do NOW as soon as I click the submit button), but I’m getting the impression this one’s quite a funny and Mikaish discourse, isn’t it? How timely, love it! :biggrin2:

Edited by LeiRe

4. Find a valet.

I'm 35 the 15 of april this year, do you think I have my chances? :biggrin2:

171493moiavecmasque.jpg

5. Working all day. You know those manuals that urge to take many vacations and clearances from their activities? Well, they're crap. If you do not work hard enough, you feel terrible. The things you've been looking forward to, like a drink after work or a good TV show no longer have the same charm.

I'm sorry, Mika, but this is not true for me at all! The less I work, the happier I am! :teehee::thumb_yello:

Thanks for the article and the stranslation :thumb_yello:

I'm 35 the 15 of april this year, do you think I have my chances? :biggrin2:

171493moiavecmasque.jpg

Seriously you really want to be the Mika's valet :roftl: He is adorable but I'm not sure he is like this 24h/24h, 7days/7days and 365 days per year :mf_rosetinted:

I don’t even remember who exactly voiced those doubts, and if I did I wouldn’t bother searching for concrete posts either, to be honest. All I know is I have actually read comments along those lines, and that it saddened me to read them.

And, I didn’t say “fans that you all know”, I said “I thought you all knew that some fans…”, which is not precisely the same.

Can we now leave this unpleasant topic alone, please?

Unpleasant? I think the word you're looking for is "fabricated" since no one seems to know what you're referring to when you speak of hurtful statements by fans voicing "serious doubts" that "discredit Mika". :dunno: