oh then your worry is for being tagged in a pic when your face is not as pretty as the one you chose here :mf_rosetinted: yeah.....:mf_rosetinted:

:aah::aah:

"Pretty or not pretty", I love having control over my own life. :mf_rosetinted: And that's what I mean. :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If it wasn't for the internet, I wouldn't have met a whole bunch of fantastic people! Needless to say, of course there were some rotten apples in between the bunch, but you learn to pick those out of the basket.

Same here. I think meeting friends online is easier than meeting potential partners, simply because you don't have to worry about friends just being out for a shag. Well, most of the time. :roftl:

:biggrin2: Tonight i tend to agree with posts here.

Really, my best friends are Internet freaks. And my husband as well. We met in Real only because at that time had no Internet :naughty:

I never found it exciting. :dunno: In general, I think it was for a younger generation and / or people who had a particular interest they enjoyed posting about..etc.

You find rotten apples in real life, too, and sometimes it is just as difficult to recognise them as on the internet.:naughty:[/quote

:thumb_yello:

He guess he's not he just sounded forced to write about love or stuff like that, it's probably not his favourite topic :teehee: or better not in giving serious conclusion about it, he prefer to kidding with songs :naughty:

:jawdrop: All his songs are about love :wink2:

I'm pretty sure this is a serious topic for him (as for all of us :naughty:)

Edited by crazyaboutmika

:jawdrop: All his songs are about love :wink2:

I'm pretty sure this is a serious topic for him (as for all of us :naughty:)

I know, I mean he sings he creats he lives love in someway but he's not comfortable in writing about it in an article seriously and giving a detached opinion that's what I meant :wink2:

i really think we can have control of our lives on the net. it´s as easy as applying the privacy items everywhere...

you are pretty :mf_rosetinted:

This is the problem: I usually can't understand how all those privacy items work :roftl:

And you're a liar :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

:huglove:

I didn't say that, we were talking about the exit of the original on Facebook they told me soon but not when.

Well misogeno lettarally means to have an avversion for women, I don't think that I just can say he was forced to write about love for Febraury cause of Valentines day and all that stuff, he doesn't sound natural I mean

Well on Twitter when he was talking about having to write the one for this month, and he was behind, it sounded like he didn't know what to write at first.

So I guess it was a bit of a rush job, to get it done to get it in on time:naughty:

Well on Twitter when he was talking about having to write the one for this month, and he was behind, it sounded like he didn't know what to write at first.

So I guess it was a bit of a rush job, to get it done to get it in on time:naughty:

True, or when he said feels like school work it could have mean have a little essay to write with a precise topic :thumb_yello: could be both :naughty:

That's true :thumb_yello:

:) It's just my opinion :)

There are NO antibiotics....:roftl:

Once you have it you don't get rid of it.

Antibiotics DO exist!! Look in my sig!

Oh...euhm...wait...or were those the pills that make you Mika-crazy in the 1st place?? :dunno:

:lmfao:

Apparently not yet ladies, I asked yesterday they said soon but not when and I'm refreshing facebook and twitter again and again without any success!

Let's start a petition demanding it! Ffs, it's just a matter of copy and paste unless he delivered it hand-written by owl post.:mf_rosetinted: