when you view the picture you can actually delete the tag with your own name (just click on 'delete tag') :wink2:

Actually this is what I usually do, but I've never found a way to avoid people to select my LOVELY (:sneaky2:) face on their pics... :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't use facebook!:mf_rosetinted: Am I a loser?

Maybe...but that's okay!:naughty:

I don't use it because I don't trust myself enough with the technical stuff to be sure that I could make it private enough.

And I wouldn't want my boss or coo workers or customers or neighbours or just anyone who happens to know my name to be able to see whatever it is you can see on a facebook page.

So, it's not for everybody and I belong to the lost generation anyway!:naughty:

I don't use it either. I strongly dislike the way it links you everywhere. Even without doing forbidden, dodgy or embarrassing things on the net on a daily basis I wouldn't want to allow anyone or facebook to get a full profile of me by putting two and two together. That last bit of control is mine. I'd like to keep seperate resorts for the different facets of my identity that are fairly unrelated anyway. Plus the internet won't forget. While I may choose to change my point of view, it will just keep it. And I won't link my google account to youtube. I'd be running out of ideas in no time, keeping on creating a new email account for each new platform.

I do agree though, that there is no way around Facebook if you are a student.

Edited by violet_sky

OMG, maybe you should give me some lessons about FB privacy settings then! :aah: There's nothing worse for me than being marked on a FB pic... :sneaky2:

I love being marked as all the pics of "me" that are tagged by my friends are Mika's pics! :fangurl:

I don't use my real name on fb and I don't post posts pics of me either and I use strict privacy settings..then again, you can also write private messages for private things on fb...:wub2: and share on fb status whatever you'd share on twitter...:wink2:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

I know three couples who met online that are very happy. Two are happily married and one couple is living together. :wub2:

I also had a friend who met a girl on the internet and moved across the country to be with her after six weeks. It ended in disaster when she threw his computer off the balcony and the cops were called. :roftl:

I have to agree with the coffee shop girl that I wouldn't give out my Facebook info to some random guy I met on the street (assuming I wasn't already married). If I thought he was attractive/interesting/etc I'd give him my email address or my phone number and tell him to text me. It's not that there's anything terribly incriminating on my Facebook page, but I wouldn't want some random guy seeing everything from a few scanned childhood pics to pics of my parents' dogs or whatever. That's TMI too fast. :naughty:

I don't use facebook!:mf_rosetinted: Am I a loser?

Maybe...but that's okay!:naughty:

I don't use it because I don't trust myself enough with the technical stuff to be sure that I could make it private enough.

And I wouldn't want my boss or coo workers or customers or neighbours or just anyone who happens to know my name to be able to see whatever it is you can see on a facebook page.

So, it's not for everybody and I belong to the lost generation anyway!:naughty:

In case you decide to use fb some day, one easy option is to use your MFC name :naughty:so you don't have to worry about people finding you :wink2:

I love being marked as all the pics of "me" that are tagged by my friends are Mika's pics! :fangurl:

I don't use my real name on fb and I don't post posts of me either and I use strict privacy settings..then again, you can also write private messages for private things on fb...:wub2: and share whatever you'd share on twitter on your public status...

the same here!!!

I agree. And even if i post there something about myself (which is rarely) it cant do any harm - it is nothing really personal. All my fb account is dedicated mostly to Mika.

If it wasn't for the internet, I wouldn't have met a whole bunch of fantastic people! Needless to say, of course there were some rotten apples in between the bunch, but you learn to pick those out of the basket.

If it wasn't for the internet, I wouldn't have met a whole bunch of fantastic people! Needless to say, of course there were some rotten apples in between the bunch, but you learn to pick those out of the basket.

Same here. I think meeting friends online is easier than meeting potential partners, simply because you don't have to worry about friends just being out for a shag. Well, most of the time. :roftl:

Same here. I think meeting friends online is easier than meeting potential partners, simply because you don't have to worry about friends just being out for a shag. Well, most of the time. :roftl:

:biggrin2: Tonight i tend to agree with posts here.

Really, my best friends are Internet freaks. And my husband as well. We met in Real only because at that time had no Internet :naughty:

MySpace is done.

I never found it exciting. :dunno: In general, I think it was for a younger generation and / or people who had a particular interest they enjoyed posting about..etc.

You find rotten apples in real life, too, and sometimes it is just as difficult to recognise them as on the internet.:naughty:

On the Facebook page of La Repubblica they said me they'll post the original soon but dunno how much soon LOL!

*still hope there wasn't any original* :mf_rosetinted:

the Mastah sounded a bit arrogante & presuntuoso...siamo misogini eh? :teehee:

I don't use my real name on fb and I don't post posts pics of me either and I use strict privacy settings..then again, you can also write private messages for private things on fb...:wub2: and share on fb status whatever you'd share on twitter...:wink2:

Ah, ok, I didn't mean Mika's pics in this case :aah: I was talking about those pics where peeps can actually see MY face :naughty: And, of course, I love when my friends remember me on a Mika pic :wub2:

Maybe it's cause I'm not really interested on FB, but I can't understand most of its settings :biggrin2: And it's kinda sad cause, even with all the problems it can bring, I consider this whole "relationship sites" thing a very good way to keep in touch with my MFC friends for example :blush-anim-cl:

*still hope there wasn't any original* :mf_rosetinted:

the Mastah sounded a bit arrogante & presuntuoso...siamo misogini eh? :teehee:

Still sarcastic as always isn't it Gre? :D

Just give them their time, we'll wait I just tried very politely :teehee:

You're absolutely right.

Ah, ok, I didn't mean Mika's pics in this case :aah: I was talking about those pics where peeps can actually see MY face :naughty: And, of course, I love when my friends remember me on a Mika pic :wub2:

Maybe it's cause I'm not really interested on FB, but I can't understand most of its settings :biggrin2: And it's kinda sad cause, even with all the problems it can bring, I consider this whole "relationship sites" thing a very good way to keep in touch with my MFC friends for example :blush-anim-cl:

i can see your face now :mf_rosetinted:

Still sarcastic as always isn't it Gre? :D

Just give them their time, we'll wait I just tried very politely :teehee:

do you really think mika sounded misogini????

i can see your face now :mf_rosetinted:

do you really think mika sounded misogini????

I didn't say that, we were talking about the exit of the original on Facebook they told me soon but not when.

Well misogeno lettarally means to have an avversion for women, I don't think that I just can say he was forced to write about love for Febraury cause of Valentines day and all that stuff, he doesn't sound natural I mean

I didn't say that, we were talking about the exit of the original on Facebook they told me soon but not when.

Well misogeno lettarally means to have an avversion for women, I don't think that I just can say he was forced to write about love for Febraury cause of Valentines day and all that stuff, he doesn't sound natural I mean

yeah,i studied lots of misogenists artist.... writers i mean... and well... :aah: i really hope mika is not one of them :aah:

yeah,i studied lots of misogenists artist.... writers i mean... and well... :aah: i really hope mika is not one of them :aah:

He guess he's not he just sounded forced to write about love or stuff like that, it's probably not his favourite topic :teehee: or better not in giving serious conclusion about it, he prefer to kidding with songs :naughty:

I'm pretty sure you can :mf_rosetinted: Hahaha

But my point is: you can see my face in a pic that I decided to put on the internet, you know? :aah:

oh then your worry is for being tagged in a pic when your face is not as pretty as the one you chose here :mf_rosetinted: yeah.....:mf_rosetinted:

:aah::aah:

He guess he's not he just sounded forced to write about love or stuff like that, it's probably not his favourite topic :teehee: or better not in giving serious conclusion about it, he prefer to kidding with songs :naughty:

indeed :aah: :aah: