• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Let's start a petition demanding it! Ffs, it's just a matter of copy and paste unless he delivered it hand-written by owl post.:mf_rosetinted:

Absolutely.

The original is what he gives them, so they translate it and print that.

So they have it, why can't they post it right after the published version?:blink:

I don't see why it has to be a week after.

Absolutely.

So they have it, why can't they post it right after the published version?:blink:

I don't see why it has to be a week after.

well probably because they know there are italian mika fans who would buy the magazin just to read mika's article..so posting it so soon will make them loose possible clientes:teehee:.. just a capitalistic thought :dunno:

Edited by atreyu
spelling

well probably because they know there are italian mika fans who would buy the magazin just to read mika's article..so posting it so soon will make them loose posible clientes:teehee:.. just a capitalistic thought :dunno:

I thought they got it on the day it came out, at least it seem like it, when we get a basic translation on the day from quite a few.

But I see your point.

I thought they got it on the day it came out, at least it seem like it, when we get a basic translation on the day from quite a few.

But I see your point.

yeh but XL surely dosen't know that :aah: they should pay a visit to this thread :naughty:

Absolutely.

well probably because they know there are italian mika fans who would buy the magazin just to read mika's article..so posting it so soon will make them loose possible clientes:teehee:.. just a capitalistic thought :dunno:

I guess they don't want to feed the international media right away but keep the article in Italian and for their own magazine first to increase their readership. They have something exclusive, why would they just give it away like that?...:wink2:

Edited by suzie

T4 posting:flowers2:

[url]http://videodrome-xl.blogautore.repu...mika-pop-up-3/[/url]

I can say that I love his article. :biggrin2:

He obviously has mixed-up feelings about get knowing or dating someone online due to his personal expereince which unfortunately ended in a bad way for him. But also Mika doesn't reject that form of contemporary comunication at all.

This little story about a "rude girl" was intentionally included here as the example of shuning someone in the real life and maybe that reminded him also of his own situation, hence a bit mysogine tone and a sympathy for the guy.:naughty:

Getting know someone better by digging or googling them can be very painful, sometimes much more than in the RL. I know a couple of persons who met someone in flesh and got a positive vibe, but after "discovering" some awful things about them on line were totally devastated. :thumbdown:

His observation about no difference between virtual and RL personality could be very accurate IMO. It turnes that we're in danger to be equally deluded by knowing someone both in the RL and on line.:boxed:

[quote name='Shine']T4 posting:flowers2:

[url]http://videodrome-xl.blogautore.repu...mika-pop-up-3/[/url]

I can say that I love his article. :biggrin2:

He obviously has mixed-up feelings about get knowing or dating someone online due to his personal expereince which unfortunately ended in a bad way for him. But also Mika doesn't reject that form of contemporary comunication at all.

This little story about a "rude girl" was intentionally included here as the example of shuning someone in the real life and maybe that reminded him also of his own situation, hence a bit mysogine tone and a [B]sympathy[/B] for the guy.:naughty:

Getting know someone better by digging or googling them can be very painful, sometimes much more than in the RL. I know a couple of persons who met someone in flesh and got a positive vibe, but after "discovering" some awful things about them on line were totally devastated. :thumbdown:

His observation about no difference between virtual and RL personality could be very accurate IMO. It turnes that we're in danger to be equally deluded by knowing someone both in the RL and on line.:boxed:[/QUOTE]

only sympathy?? :aah:

:groupwave: I've read it.

It's good, I love this sentence: "Where our pictures were always better than the reality and our words typed always more entertaining than the ones spoken"

It's not very special but it's so true :aah:

I'm glad he said that about Myspace, that's why I always preferred it to FB, still do.

As far as the online dating subject goes, it doesn't matter how technological we become, for me, there is absolutely no substitue for meeting someone in RL, and making a connection with them. You just can't get that online.

I'm glad he said that about Myspace, that's why I always preferred it to FB, still do.

As far as the online dating subject goes, it doesn't matter how technological we become, for me, there is absolutely no substitue for meeting someone in RL, and making a connection with them. You just can't get that online.

I don't think I can meet a future boyfriend online either :aah:

I do have 2 very good friends that I've met on the internet :biggrin2: And for some reason, I can tell things to them that I can't tell my rl friends

i thought the ending was cute:roftl:

im such a :fangurl::mf_rosetinted:

i loved the subject of this column... very in the "now".

I can totally get and relate to what he means. Though i think that Facebook or Myspace or whatever dating is SO much different than RL dating.

i thought the ending was cute:roftl:

im such a :fangurl::mf_rosetinted:

i loved the subject of this column... very in the "now".

I can totally get and relate to what he means. Though i think that Facebook or Myspace or whatever dating is SO much different than RL dating.

why? :mf_rosetinted:

i don´t agree :mf_rosetinted:

why do you laugh? :sneaky2:

excuse i don´t mean to be rude but.... tonight....... i´m......

:floor: :floor:

ok,offtopic...

*leaves thread*

:shocked: :shocked:

What did I do...giving you the link to that song :doh:

:floor: