Mika's Sister in Serious Accident

dcdeb

I've often had a good laugh, until I have cried, at the online translator though. It tends to translate everything into Yoda-speak and it is so funny.

One time I lol at a phrase that was translated as...

"Love Today and Grace Kelly, anthems become!"

I can just hear Yoda saying that, and he probably did, because he IS very wise.

:lmfao: that's funny!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good one Marilyn :biggrin2:

I didn't see anything nasty about the tone of it, though my French isn't good enough for my opinion to count for much,

What does "chahuté" mean (precisely). And "arrosé" (Despite Bing, I KNOW "arrosé" doesn't mean "watered", because that isn't a word that can describe people in English and "chahuté" isn't translated at all) To me, that's the only bit that could be classed as nasty, depending on what those words mean.

Good one Marilyn :biggrin2:

I didn't see anything nasty about the tone of it, though my French isn't good enough for my opinion to count for much,

What does "chahuté" mean (precisely). And "arrosé" (Despite Bing, I KNOW "arrosé" doesn't mean "watered", because that isn't a word that can describe people in English and "chahuté" isn't translated at all) To me, that's the only bit that could be classed as nasty, depending on what those words mean.

Well, "chahuté" means heckled and "arrosé" in that context that means "do they drunk a little bit too much?" :sneaky2: Very classy...

Well, it's Paris Match, so nothing surprising. Their motto is "the weight of the words, the shock of the pictures". They are sulfurous and know how to write in that way. I rember being shocked by them when they did a report a few days after some young french soldiers were killed in a trap in Afghanistan. They found the killers and made pictures with the poor young soldiers's personnal effects weared by the killers...It was a real shock in France...

well, it's not that it's anything new, but i don't know if it needs to be posted with details. i find it disturbing after a while.

leave the link & if people want to translate it, they can always use google

ok what i thought too:teehee:

Well, "chahuté" means heckled and "arrosé" in that context that means "do they drunk a little bit too much?" :sneaky2: Very classy...

Well, it's Paris Match, so nothing surprising. Their motto is "the weight of the words, the shock of the pictures". They are sulfurous and know how to write in that way. I rember being shocked by them when they did a report a few days after some young french soldiers were killed in a trap in Afghanistan. They found the killers and made pictures with the poor young soldiers's personnal effects weared by the killers...It was a real shock in France...

ca ne veut pas dire aussi "bousculer" ? c'est dans ce contexte que j'ai lu :dunno:

ca ne veut pas dire aussi "bousculer" ? c'est dans ce contexte que j'ai lu :dunno:

je pense que "chahuté" sous-entend qu'ils ont "joué". On utilise souvent ça pour les enfants. ça n'est pas aussi direct que "bousculer", il y a un sens plus "joueur" derrière, en tous cas en France. Mais je ne sais pas vraiment ce qu'ils ont voulu dire :dunno:

je pense que "chahuté" sous-entend qu'ils ont "joué". On utilise souvent ça pour les enfants. ça n'est pas aussi direct que "bousculer", il y a un sens plus "joueur" derrière, en tous cas en France. Mais je ne sais pas vraiment ce qu'ils ont voulu dire :dunno:

Agree with you on the interpretation. They are here more on the idea of doing crazy, playing ..

I think they want to tell the same thing than with "arrosé" :sneaky2:

Basically, they insinuate that they have made fools after having few drinks .. :sneaky2:

No time to waste with this kind of newspaper. It's pointless :sneaky2:

Agree with you on the interpretation. They are here more on the idea of doing crazy, playing ..

I think they want to tell the same thing than with "arrosé" :sneaky2:

Basically, they insinuate that they have made fools after having few drinks .. :sneaky2:

No time to waste with this kind of newspaper. It's pointless :sneaky2:

Totally :sneaky2:

I don't think it can mean heckled. That means "shouted at (insults, to stop them making their point) while trying to make a speech" in English.

Ah ok. It's the word they put in my English dictionnary...

i kinda feel sorry i posted it now...

sorry...:blush-anim-cl:

Don't be :wink2::huglove:

Oh my :blink: this is horrible. Why do they feel the need to make this kind of "reports" with the tragic music and everything ?

I think it's totally crapy :blink:

yeh me too, the music freaks me out :blink: i mean this is not a cop report its a accident :blink:

sorry to post it here, i thought mika would talk about that

This vid contains false & misleading info.

I commented to the poster it should be taken down,

but my comments were removed.

I respectfully suggest this vid not be posted here.

This video was on a lot German news in different channels.

This vid contains false & misleading info.

I commented to the poster it should be taken down,

but my comments were removed.

I respectfully suggest this vid not be posted here.

im soo sorry, i posted it before i seeing it

I can't understand a thing either but it's the way it was done,

with the music, the images etc. it seems they're trying to crate controversy out of it

controversy? :blink: well, not really. but i still wasn't happy when i saw it 2 weeks ago, as they got some facts wrong (like, they said that it was their family's house), and they used the pap pix and interviewed the neighbours, that's not really what i call respecting the family's privacy! :aah: that's why i didn't post it. and yes, also the music... it's just the same like in all the tabloids, they're making a public event out of the tragedy. :no:

controversy? :blink: well, not really. but i still wasn't happy when i saw it 2 weeks ago, as they got some facts wrong (like, they said that it was their family's house), and they used the pap pix and interviewed the neighbours, that's not really what i call respecting the family's privacy! :aah: that's why i didn't post it. and yes, also the music... it's just the same like in all the tabloids, they're making a public event out of the tragedy. :no:

yesyes that's what I think!

..sorry I couldn't find the right words in english :blush-anim-cl:

I feel that it's very very disrespectful to Mika to post this link on a MFC thread.

Wound you consider taking the link down?

[iF some have a compulsion to view it, they can easily find it on YouTube.]

sorry but i posted it before i seeing it, im really really sorry, it was not intention :sad: sorry...

Archived