Mika's Sister in Serious Accident

dcdeb

Oh lord, just watched this video and nearly had convulsions. With that music it's like something out of the exorcist or something...such bad taste and disrespectful. very very poor. :shocked:

edit: I'm referring to the channel that brought this 'item' not the person who posted this here, obviously.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand what happened; thank you for taking it down in respect for Mika.

thank you soo much for understanding, I respect mika and his family :wink2:

I would never intentionally do anything disrespectful,believe me

sorry again, next time I´ll watch everything until the end

I was surprised that this link was a german one. I didn't saw this "report" - or what ever you like to call it- on TV. What a luck! It's simply horrible! The way the narrator speaks, the informations, the pictures, the music they used...

The television transmitter where this was aired is RTL, it's known for a commentatorship like this.:sneaky2:

suzie and all

we are waiting for HEMS to come back to us with useful info. hopefully within today...

there's no rush, and everyone who likes to donate individually can well do that :original:, the link is correct

So,

Any update on this?

I'm just seeing this now which proves I really don't come on here that often.

I can not believe this happened and am very saddened by this news. I cannot imagine what Mika and the Penniman family must be feeling right now. I send them my sincere feeling of commiseration. But their is a light at the end of the tunnel and I'm very glad it is in view with her condition improving.

....you know, its news like this that reminds me that Mika is actually a real person and not some complete figment of my imagination.

mikasounds MIKA

Just got to the hospital to visit my sister Paloma and she has told me what my Fan Club have done for her. It's amazing...

They sent her flowers and a letter explaining that members of the MFC had made a collective donation in her name to the Air Ambulance Unit.

Thank you so much. What a thoughtful thing to do. She absolutely loved it.

wia twitter 3 minutes ago

mikasounds MIKA

Just got to the hospital to visit my sister Paloma and she has told me what my Fan Club have done for her. It's amazing...

They sent her flowers and a letter explaining that members of the MFC had made a collective donation in her name to the Air Ambulance Unit.

:wub2: so cute..

mikasounds MIKA

:wub2::wub2: soo lovely

we are golden :punk:

mikasounds MIKA

I should be finishing my stuff, but I just took a minute to totally fangurl here...

I love this guy... *sigh*

(his fans are the best in the world, he should know it by now... :shun::roftl:)

:fangurl:

Ok...back to work now! :teehee:

mikasounds MIKA

Oh ... :wub2: I haven't checked his twitter in ages :wink2:

He's amazing ... so of course he has amazing fans :teehee:

I just checked our page and so how much we have raised all ready ... fantastic :thumb_yello:

Archived