2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

Thank you all for your pic, videos and the report! It's so good that you all wanted to share your evening with us.

Of course, it is :cheerful_h4h: (sorry for the big size...)

earring.png

Hey :bye:

I would like to thank tiibet and suzie for their reports... can't wait to hear more, if possible, and to see more, if possible of course !!!

Awww MEEEEEKs !!! he is just too cute imo :fangurl:

I have nothing against the ear ring !

:lmao:

It's not like as if he'd stuck two sticks up his nose, uh?

Blackadder_IV_-_Goodbyeee.jpg

Don't give him ideas, 'kay? :aah:

So, now we have a petition for him to remove the earring, grow his hair and put How Much Do You Love Me on the third record:naughty:

We're very productive again.

:mf_rosetinted: He knows how to keep us busy!

:aah:

Why do I get the feeling I'm the only one NOT liking it? :teehee:

Ok, I'll shut up! :lmfao:

I don't mind it, or love it either :naughty: I don't have any strong feelings about it, tbh :dunno:

He released it on a single that was unavailable here in Dutchland:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, I recall buying some from abroad because I couldn't get them here either. Was this a German one? I got some German ones I remember, and some North American ones too....

Oh, did I mention that I didn't get many points that I was supposed to for a good number of cd's? :mf_lustslow:

I don't mind it, or love it either :naughty: I don't have any strong feelings about it, tbh :dunno:

I just...don't like it! :aah: (not that I'll stop loving the guy for this but...meh... :naughty:)

Yeah, I recall buying some from abroad because I couldn't get them here either. Was this a German one? I got some German ones I remember, and some North American ones too....

Oh, did I mention that I didn't get many points that I was supposed to for a good number of cd's? :mf_lustslow:

You didn't? :shocked: I'm shocked... :mf_rosetinted:

So, now we have a petition for him to remove the earring, grow his hair and put How Much Do You Love Me on the third record:naughty:

We're very productive again.

:roftl:

SEHR GUTE so that's his way of keeping us busy :mf_rosetinted:

I just...don't like it! :aah: (not that I'll stop loving the guy for this but...meh... :naughty:)

i don't hate it but erm... i don't love it either :mf_rosetinted:

but yes... HMDYLM would be so lovely!! i miss that song. i would actually replace BG with this one :teehee: for a while anyways.... :biggrin2:

I agree! HMDYLM is actually in my top 3 MIKA songs :naughty::teehee:

Haha, I can see that happening!

Mika: "OOOH LOVE'S GONNA GET YOU DOWN..SINGING!"

MFC: "Too tooo tooo tooo toooo too tuuuuuuuuuu"

Mika "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

Maybe he needs to grow one single long curl to cover the earring? Then he kills two birds with one stone: appease the ones asking for his hair to be long (as it will technically be), and cover the earring :teehee:

Maybe he needs to grow one single long curl to cover the earring? Then he kills two birds with one stone: appease the ones asking for his hair to be long (as it will technically be), and cover the earring :teehee:

maybe that's why i nvr know he wears earrings before... for 3 years :teehee::mf_rosetinted:

Then we'll have Mika with an crazy assimetrical haircut and hundreds of fans freaking out all over again... Now THAT's a way of keeping a fanclub entertained! :mf_rosetinted:

That's it. This will give me nightmares. Thank you very much. :roftl:

Then we'll have Mika with an crazy assimetrical haircut and hundreds of fans freaking out all over again... Now THAT's a way of keeping a fanclub entertained! :mf_rosetinted:

I foresee another 400 paged thread to keep us entertained at night:naughty:

you mean like a comb over? :teehee:

CombOver.jpg

oh dear... this thread has gone wayyyyyyyyyyyy off track!!!

we need more reports!!!!! :roftl:

CombOver.jpg

For this shocking pic you have to go to the NC! You gave me a heartattck!!!

CombOver.jpg

i'm going to sleep and hope i'll be fed with proper reports instead of ears and hair stuff tmrw morning :roftl:

sweet dreams are made of curls :mf_rosetinted:

*runsaway*

22416dced8b59446db8cd366cc925d09.gif

Hey :bye:

I would like to thank tiibet and suzie for their reports... can't wait to hear more, if possible, and to see more, if possible of course !!!

Awww MEEEEEKs !!! he is just too cute imo :fangurl:

I have nothing against the ear ring !

I like the earring! My son has both ears pierced and always wears earrings.

Thank you all for the reports and videos! :thumb_yello: What can I say... amazing :wub2:

It's :shocked: acoustic. :shocked: Not semi-acoustic, not acoustic up to the point where he can't bear it anymore and jumps on the piano...

He sounds really good. :original:

:flowers2: Thanks for the video, Nanou.

:lmfao:

:aah:

Why do I get the feeling I'm the only one NOT liking it? :teehee:

Ok, I'll shut up! :lmfao:

I don't like it either :naughty:

And surprisingly I do like his hair that way... well at least it looks like it's been cut 'properly' this time :teehee: