2011 - MIKA @ Magic Numbers Secret Gig, London - 22 Jan REPORTS/PHOTOS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

Awwwww!!!!! I met Melachi AND I'm in a Wonkaland pic!! I don't mind, I loved it, of course

Yes, there was a couple of really funny moments, very random stories, so Mika style :wub2: I'm sorry I sound so confused :blush-anim-cl: This was something I have always wanted to see, it was a dream of mine: pure style Mika improvising songs, wearing t-shirt and black jeans... And I loved it how his band looked so confused and tried to understand what Mika wanted them to do :roftl: They did very well, everyone, and I was especially impressed by David, great interaction with Mika.

Awwwww, yay! Especially about David...

He said "no accoustic tour in 2011" :( Sorry, I hope one at the begining of 2012

Not a big deal... I think it's better to have Mika work on the album then organising a tour...

Hi everyone

I've been lucky enough to have lived this amazing gig thanks to a friend of mine who won and invited me to be part of this dream

I'll porbably make a proper report later on but, as I know you may all be very impatient to see how it looked like, I've already uploaded one of my vids

Mine are not as good as Tiibet's vids but still, it gives you an idea of the gig :thumb_yello:

here is "Relax" then :wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_3lSjR4EqU

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and your video... I thought it was pretty good...

It looks like he does.

And his hair looks mega short now.

And Martin with glasses!:shocked:

I know! Weird to see him wearing glasses... though I think he looks very sexy with them on :das:

I was distracted by him messing up the lyrics:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:lmfao: So was I...

Thanks for Nanou's video and Tiibet's report... Delighted to hear a bit more about this secret London gig. It must have been a dream come true for you all :wub2:... As a Mikaholic though, I want more reports, pictures and videos :naughty::biggrin2:

@nanou: Thank you so much for the video!love it!! I'm so so glad you were there too!

About no acoustic tour in 2011..that's a bad news of course..but I hope we'll have the chance to see him somehow soon enough!

Edited by Sarina

not that we are stalkers :mf_rosetinted:

no,really... two secret gigs???? after reading all the comments... who was at the second gig?? :aah:

Imma tweeted that the second one was a "private gig" so presumably it was one he was paid for by someone :aah:

maybe mika also payed for champagne in that gig and imma drank too much :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

:biggrin2:

I don't see Imma in the YT-vid, is she the one from whom we can only see the hair-ribbon behind the piano?

yes...I this she's the ribbon we saw :naughty:

Imma tweeted that the second one was a "private gig" so presumably it was one he was paid for by someone :aah:

oh ok... so now we need to tell the difference between "secret" gig,"private" gig,"acoustic" gig,"festival" gig... thanx,mika... i´m improving my "gigish" vocabulary.... :aah: :aah:

oh ok... so now we need to tell the difference between "secret" gig,"private" gig,"acoustic" gig,"festival" gig... thanx,mika... i´m improving my "gigish" vocabulary.... :aah: :aah:

I presume the second gig was also acoustic... And it's very unlikely for us to see any of it :sad:

I presume the second gig was also acoustic... And it's very unlikely for us to see any of it :sad:

yes. i would really like to see how mika reacts on that kind of gigs,where no fans are there... (i suppose it was not a fan who payed for that private gig :mf_rosetinted:) if he seems so shy among 20 hardcores (and he knows how hardcores love and appreciate him) i can´t imagine how shy he can turn with people he doesn´t know