Not everything needs a thread

• 3 weeks later...
My sister sent me those pics and I liked very much. It's a city in Tarragona (Spain) the street is full of those umbrellas :wub2:

BQ5Tfz2CIAA99Sn.jpg:largeBQ5USNrCEAAHWJN.jpg:large

Alba, may I share these pics in a FB page of mine???

It's called ''Arquitetura Facts'', it talks about architecture, design, urbanism, art, and related stuff

Alba, may I share these pics in a FB page of mine???

It's called ''Arquitetura Facts'', it talks about architecture, design, urbanism, art, and related stuff

Of course, no problem :wink2:

I passed my exam in organic chemistry, I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! :boing::pbjt:

That was the scariest exam EVER!!!!!! So tomorrow I'll sail to Cyprus, promise to search after mika stuff :teehee:

P.S: Loveeee the Umbrellas!!! :wub2:

Wow, that's great!! :thumb_yello: glad for you :wink2:

I passed my exam in organic chemistry, I'm so happy!!!!!!!!!!!! :boing::pbjt:

That was the scariest exam EVER!!!!!! So tomorrow I'll sail to Cyprus, promise to search after mika stuff :teehee:

P.S: Loveeee the Umbrellas!!! :wub2:

Yay :boing:

Congrats and have a good rest :mikadas::huglove:

• 3 weeks later...
I just think you guys should know I'm crushing big time on Tom Hiddleston:wub2:

Needed to share that:naughty:

i've had more than 1 person point out he looks like mika, so this is not surprising :naughty:

I just think you guys should know I'm crushing big time on Tom Hiddleston:wub2:

Needed to share that:naughty:

Seems a lot of people fine him attractive.

One of the very awesome people that helps organise conventions in Australia absolutely loves him...

i've had more than 1 person point out he looks like mika, so this is not surprising :naughty:

Really? I don't see it. Maybe you should post some pictures on here so we can analyse him and see if he is indeed like Mika :fisch:

• 2 weeks later...

:wub2: Well, that would explain a lot.

Seems a lot of people fine him attractive.

One of the very awesome people that helps organise conventions in Australia absolutely loves him...

Really? I don't see it. Maybe you should post some pictures on here so we can analyse him and see if he is indeed like Mika :fisch:

You guys are giving me an excuse to look for pictures of him:teehee:

BRB :wub2:

all this italian x-factor thing made me think: how about a italian teaching course thread??? anyone up to be a teacher for some of us??? :teehee::teehee::teehee:

I definitely would like an Italian-asking-thread :thumb_yello:

And as we are talking about language threads: maybe we could open up a "Questions about all languages"-thread as well, if somebody has a question about something in a language aside from English and French (and Italian). We have people from all over the world with a lot of different native languages here, which is a real treasure, why not "use" it?

And as we are talking about language threads: maybe we could open up a "Questions about all languages"-thread as well, if somebody has a question about something in a language aside from English and French (and Italian). We have people from all over the world with a lot of different native languages here, which is a real treasure, why not "use" it?

There is one thread for that already :thumb_yello:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26408

mr_burns_zpse2692a5a.jpg

EDIT: there's already one: http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26408

Edited by BiaIchihara