The video is here and it's public:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=303944219655759

Try to respect other people's copyright or they may not share things in the future.

Thank you :bow:

I just couldn't live without it :wub2:

That was my lulluby last night :swoon:

I'm so in love with Mika's sweet voice singing acoustic Underwater :mf_lustslow:

I recorded myself singing along :blush-anim-cl:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

The video is here and it's public:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=303944219655759

Try to respect other people's copyright or they may not share things in the future.

Apparently, THAT video isn't even meant to be public, and facebook changed it's settings from private to public. Hyerim contacted me and asked me not to share it any further because it was an accident that it was even posted in the first place!

Apparently, THAT video isn't even meant to be public, and facebook changed it's settings from private to public. Hyerim contacted me and asked me not to share it any further because it was an accident that it was even posted in the first place!

That accident made us all so happy :wub2:

I love that vid :wub2:

hey hey, not a problem and kinda nice telling someone about an inspiration especialy when someone can relate to it and everything, i makes you think to yourself ... hhhmmmm i'm not the only sensitive person out there !!! lol

yeah at my swimming so there thinking of having a live dj there every not an again the make things more exciting !!! so when Mika releases his new album, i'm gonna make sure the dj gets a copy ... make him play "Underwater", then swim underwater as much as i can whilst it's playing !!! lol

love, love the video btw can't stop playing it !!! lol

also sorry i didn't quote peoples nice comments , i don't know how to do it !!! lol and thanks so much for those that wished me luck ... that means so so much !!! :)

:drink_nl: Hi i cant´load up images today , dont mind, another day i´ll do it. I like "Underwater" like a symbol more of MIKA mesages ,to MFC, other fans, lovers etc...

Cause it´s really a rythm very relax and letters in similar way to the movements of water....In my opinion express the psique or the deep feelings in his life.

the entry to the madurity era and expulsion of :soccer_h4h: and other actions of his past , in "Elle me dit"too exist this themes. Cause any people could believe to be one " child´s love " or similar actuaction.sorry for my expresions. For me ,all this means a continue:boxing:of expresions psichologics like Love in the backstage of his mind, and need of free expresion ....:diespam:

Edited by mer

:drink_nl: Hi i cant´load up images today , dont mind, another day i´ll do it. I like "Underwater" like a symbol more of MIKA mesages ,to MFC, other fans, lovers etc...

Cause it´s really a rythm very relax and letters in similar way to the movements of water....In my opinion express the psique or the deep feelings in his life.

the entry to the madurity era and expulsion of :soccer_h4h: and other actions of his past , in "Elle me dit"too exist this themes. Cause any people could believe to be one " child´s love " or similar actuaction.sorry for my expresions. For me ,all this means a continue:boxing:of expresions psichologics like Love in the backstage of his mind, and need of free expresion ....:diespam:

:shocked: :shocked: