Hello y'all!

flyingkites

A new Meeks fan has entered! I fell in love with him when I first heard Grace Kelly and Relax in '07, then kind of forgot about him (I know, shame on me!) and later found him again.

I've been lurking this forum for about two months now and finally managed to get enough courage to register and post. :biggrin2: I hope there's room for one more newbie in your amazing little community!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
well here there is a lots space for new Mika fans don't worry :naughty:

but once you come here you'll never go out :teehee:

WELCOME TO MIKA FAN CLUB!!!

Good to hear! :wink2: That being said, I'm not sure I WANT to get out of this obsession of mine. :teehee: Mika's helped me a lot during this autumn (I moved to a new city to study and sometimes I feel really lonely) and I'm looking forward to meeting other fans since none of my friends really like him. :emot-sad: Although I've managed to get one of my best friends to love him, but she's not obsessed as I am.

Another fan from Finland :thumb_yello:

Yeah, I noticed there was a Finnish thread on the international section but it's kind of dead. :emot-sad: I knew Mika isn't awfully popular in Finland but I was wishing this would be a place for me to get to know my country's Mika fans. But I won't give up, the search continues! :biggrin2:

And thank you all, I love how welcoming people are here. :huglove:

Heiiii!!!!! :bye:

So good to have more fans from Finland! We already have some Finnish Mika fans, but as you noticed, not enough to keep the Finnish thread busy. It feels more useful to read and comment every interesting thread, and that way you will learn to know a lot of fans from other countries as well. However, when the new album comes out and Mika starts touring again we will definitely wake up our old thread and gather all Finland related information there :thumb_yello:

My name is Nina, I live in Helsinki and I'm the Finnish MFC rep. Feel free to contact me whenever you want to ask something! Enjoy MFC, this is a good place :wub2:

• 3 weeks later...

Archived