"The Origin of Love" - the pieces of a puzzle

nenartus

Is it the same with
? Can someone send it via email to me? I cant open :sneaky2:these sites here

No, the dailymotion link has a few other songs -- I'll email it to the address you used to register with MFC, OK?

NOOOOOOOOOOO just realised I'm moving back to London on the 16th!! Which means I'll have to wait another 3 weeks to buy the album :( God, if only I was leaving belgium a day later! :/ arghhhhh :aah:

Oh well, the 8th is my birthday, awesome present haha

Hey please, what is the screenprint???

I don't know what to do, buy the deluxe cd or the deluxe cd + screenprint..

It's a special piece of artwork -- but we don't know what it will look like yet. Sorry. :dunno:

Guess they are just trying to make sure everyone illegally downloads the album. Good job. :thumb_yello:

Universal Canada hasn't issued any changes to the release date but I still don't see it on iTunes and there are no tracklists on HMV or Amazon, so I find it hard to believe it's going to be in stores on Monday. I'm going to pop into HMV today and see if they're getting stock in.

Lola is the next single, don't know if that's a good choice... :dunno:

With Dita von Teese in the video I think it could be. I mean, Lola is a good song but there are even better and more exciting ones on the album that could probably make a better single but after Celebrate any song, really..

Edited by suzie

With Dita von Teese in the video I think it could be. After Celebrate any song, really.

Well I haven't heard the full album song, so I don't know. But I really like the live version, just thought that he would release ool or underwater. And I honestly think that Celebrate was a good single.

With Dita von Teese in the video I think it could be. I mean, Lola is a good song but there are even better and more exciting ones on the album that could probably make a better single but after Celebrate any song, really..

That's what i meant.

I don't really think Lola is a good choice for a single to be honest :/ I love it, but not as much as OOL or UW, and I also think it's a tricky song that won't fit many tastes and won't do good on the radio. We'll see.:mf_rosetinted:

The album leaked? :shocked: Must...not...listen...3 more days.....ughdjkasfhlad *dies*

So 'Lola' is really going to be the next single? can we trust it?

well I'm happy, as long as afterward he'll choose OOL & UW :blush-anim-cl::teehee:

Well it's not confirmed and I don't think we should trust a reviewer, just think about if it would be true :teehee: