Dreamerxd

Helloooouw!

as i'm new to this site, i better introduce myself!

My name is Camilla, i'm 18 and live i Denmark. Sadly i've never seen Mika live, 'cause i dont have any friends who likes his music, and i didn't want to go alone.. But i'm sure i will happend some day! (Soon, hopefully!)

So, as i said, i'm from Denmark, just around Copenhagen, and i still live at home with my parents!

Uhm, I'm a Cook / Molecular Gastronomy Student, and i really enjoy doing it, chemistry and food has always caught my interest! So yes! I'm a foodloving NERD! :biggrin2:

Uhm, i first heard of Mika when Grace Kelly came out, and that is still one of my favourite tracks ever!!

Sooo! I hope you'll all help me with my newbie issues if any comes up!

If you want, you may reply to this so i can get to know you, as i'm kinda lonely on this site right now :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry for the long input! :b

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helloooouw!

as i'm new to this site, i better introduce myself!

My name is Camilla, i'm 18 and live i Denmark. Sadly i've never seen Mika live, 'cause i dont have any friends who likes his music, and i didn't want to go alone.. But i'm sure i will happend some day! (Soon, hopefully!)

So, as i said, i'm from Denmark, just around Copenhagen, and i still live at home with my parents!

Uhm, I'm a Cook / Molecular Gastronomy Student, and i really enjoy doing it, chemistry and food has always caught my interest! So yes! I'm a foodloving NERD! :biggrin2:

Uhm, i first heard of Mika when Grace Kelly came out, and that is still one of my favourite tracks ever!!

Sooo! I hope you'll all help me with my newbie issues if any comes up!

If you want, you may reply to this so i can get to know you, as i'm kinda lonely on this site right now :blush-anim-cl:

Sorry for the long input! :b

Nice intro, welcome Camilla! :biggrin2:

I'm sure you'll find some nice people here who can go to Mika gigs with you, don't worry! :wink2:

Hope you enjoy it here!

Archived