Mika at W Magazine's 69th Annual Golden Globes Award Celebration - 13/1/2012

Miro

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why is it assumed he had been drinking?

Because Dom Perignon is on the backdrop? or did i miss something?

I don't know, the glance seems a bit high (drunk is too much), looking his eyes.

But maybe it's just a bad photo and a wrong expression :wink2:

I don't know what to think of the hair now. I've grown accustomed to it shorter. I wish he'd burn that hat. :naughty:

I hope there's a pic somewhere with him without that hat,maybe after party :teehee:

I hope there's a pic somewhere with him without that hat,maybe after party :teehee:

globe10.jpg

Oh dear :no:

:lmfao:

Thank goodness it was annoying him at the points gig and he took it off almost immediately. And also at the secret gig in LA. Yes Mika that was 3 years ago. Time to burn the hat. :naughty:

Awww! That's absolutely adorable!!!! Hahah, love the hat. LOVE his smile! I don't think he looked drunk in these pics, just a bit tired. Lol, doesn't matter. Really nice to see some new pics!!

Thats exactly what I was about to write :biggrin2:

Oh dear :no:

:lmfao:

Thank goodness it was annoying him at the points gig and he took it off almost immediately. And also at the secret gig in LA. Yes Mika that was 3 years ago. Time to burn the hat. :naughty:

Oh,good,so I'm not the only one who think that! :naughty: You should steal it at the points gig and blame it on Melachi ! :biggrin2:

Archived