Mika at W Magazine's 69th Annual Golden Globes Award Celebration - 13/1/2012

Miro

What on earth is the naughty corner? I mean I am familiar with the concept of a naughty corner, as a child it was the bane of my existence, but what does it mean here?

the first post in the thread explains it.

it is NOT a place to be naughty, but a thread to go to and reflect on your naughty-ness :naughty:

Willywonka practically lives there & seems to have taken charge by giving cleaning duties to members who visit. The place has lots of beanbags for the visitors to sit on and think things over. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funny how some find he looks tired & i find he looks nice & relax :naughty:

i think he looks tired and relaxed... a mix of both..

other than that, the hat is def. an excuse for "i did not curl my hair and it looks odd"

like the rest.

Im sure everyone wanted my opinion about this:mf_rosetinted:

it is NOT a place to be naughty, but a thread to go to and reflect on your naughty-ness :naughty:

Willywonka practically lives there & seems to have taken charge by giving cleaning duties to members who visit. The place has lots of beanbags for the visitors to sit on and think things over. :mf_rosetinted:

So we're kind of allowed to hang out there without getting sent there...? Provided that we're being nice of course. :angel_not:

:lmfao:

So we're kind of allowed to hang out there without getting sent there...? Provided that we're being nice of course. :angel_not:

nope! other members have to send you.

it is NOT a chat room & is not meant to be "fun"

it's all about reflecting on your actions :sneaky2:

Haha oh I see. Hmmm. I suspect Willywonka and I are gonna become firm friends, purely based on the fact that I'm certain I will be banished there often :blink:

Noooo, no, no, no NO!

The only reason you should be there is if you have done something naughty, it's not a place to hang out and chat.

And NOOOOO snacks either!

:thumb_yello:

Haha oh I see. Hmmm. I suspect Willywonka and I are gonna become firm friends, purely based on the fact that I'm certain I will be banished there often :blink:

:naughty: Everybody is friend with Wonka, she seems to bring the good/bad out of everyone

oh i forgot.... in the Naughty Corner, there is no hot water.

All showers are cold, which is a good thing for most visitors!

nope! other members have to send you.

it is NOT a chat room & is not meant to be "fun"

it's all about reflecting on your actions :sneaky2:

Noooo, no, no, no NO!

The only reason you should be there is if you have done something naughty, it's not a place to hang out and chat.

And NOOOOO snacks either!

:thumb_yello:

See, that's what I thought it was for, but the beanbags made it sound like a nice little lounge or something. :teehee:

Is it like jail? You can't get out until you start behaving?

I've always just sneaked out of the backdoor... :fisch:

globe11.jpg

i know it's not his hand but it looks as if he has bright red nails in this pic :naughty:

That's what I thought too! I was so surprised! Mika, nail polish?? Not your usual style.. :roftl:

THANK GOD!!! I thought I was the only crazy here.... :roftl:

When I saw these pics on twitter at first sight I was sure they were old...

See, that's what I thought it was for, but the beanbags made it sound like a nice little lounge or something. :teehee:

I've always just sneaked out of the backdoor... :fisch:

since the Butt Thread is where we often hang out before we get sent to the NC you'd think that's the place that would have bean bags :teehee: i always thought the NC had piles of old rags to sit on or something :aah:

*must not make joke about going in the backdoor*

*gets back to topic*

this new pics are awesome! :wub2: i was hoping Mika would be at some of these award show parties :swoon:

Archived