Mika new spokesperson for Lozza glasses

Nezza

I think I have a scarf like that somewhere in my house...it's old...(may be 70ties...) and it's real silk

It's a sign, now you have to buy those glasses! :teehee:

Maybe he is one of them :lmfao:

Singer, songwriter, model, flight attendant... yeah, that sounds like true :mf_rosetinted:

He can check my seatbelt anytime. :naughty:

Maybe he is one of them :lmfao:

Singer, songwriter, model, flight attendant... yeah, that sounds like true :mf_rosetinted:

maybe meeting Kasia on that flight influenced Mika more than we thought :teehee: oh, and he did say he'd been on 38 flights for the new record :roftl:

It's a sign, now you have to buy those glasses! :teehee:

maybe:wink2: (if they have sth delicate, almost transparent with red thin elastic frames-but not around lenses- and 'butterfly' shaped lenses...sigh (my favourites, lost them a couple of years ago..didnt find similar...OR that big sunglasses. ok):thumb_yello:

Edited by Melisanda

Jeez they need to fire the Photoshop back up. Look at all the white bits in his hair. :roftl:

isn't it the background that is...visible from behind him (don't know the english word for "prześwituje"...:biggrin2:)

sth like "shine through"..)

isn't it the background that is...visible from behind him (don't know the english word for "prześwituje"...:biggrin2:)

sth like "shine through"..)

No the background is a beige-y type of colour. There are some white highlights on the beige to create a shine around the edges but I'm pretty sure they don't form a perfect halo behind Mika's hair. :teehee:

This one is properly cropped:

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9984/30667i.jpg

No the background is a beige-y type of colour. There are some white highlights on the beige to create a shine around the edges but I'm pretty sure they don't form a perfect halo behind Mika's hair. :teehee:

This one is properly cropped:

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9984/30667i.jpg

That's true, but the new pic has better looking glasses and flight attendant look! Love it!! :teehee:

I can photoshop better than they did :mf_rosetinted:

djeez, you need to be colourblind not to notice it. Big fault! :boxed:

Nice picture otherwise :naughty:

except for the scarf, it's a bit too much Italian-'ciao bella'-loverboy-macho type of thing :mf_rosetinted:

Just what I was thinking. A bit over the top on the photoshoping/airbrushing and the scarf... :aah:

I can photoshop better than they did :mf_rosetinted:

djeez, you need to be colourblind not to notice it. Big fault! :boxed:

Nice picture otherwise :naughty:

except for the scarf, it's a bit too much Italian-'ciao bella'-loverboy-macho type of thing :mf_rosetinted:

Oh well "Ciao Bella" is a habit of his! :teehee: he said that to his sister after the gig in Milan on 2010! :roftl: