Mika new spokesperson for Lozza glasses

Nezza

I've never seen those glasses before! He looks über cute! :fangurl:

never seen them either..:wink2:

like him in glasses...he looks...I don't know...more familiar...(?) I'm more touched when I see him in glasses (?) :roftl: (I wear glasses sometimes too, have an astigmatism..., never tried contact lenses though...; and my father wore glasses...with a bit dark lenses..so he looked a bit mysterious...)

me neither...they're so playful and cute...and the man looks ridiculoudly god in glasses or shades - even the yellow ones:thumb_yello:

i know what you mean...:teehee:

Maybe it's time to dig up an old thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11178 WE1sunglasses2HL.gif

Oh yay, thank you so much! :clap: I'm one happy newbie!

me neither...they're so playful and cute...and the man looks ridiculoudly god in glasses or shades - even the yellow ones:thumb_yello:

i know what you mean...:teehee:

We'll never reach an agreement with these glasses. :naughty:

Almost all of these glasses that are being posted are 4+ years old or the Kick Ass glasses. :naughty:

I think the ones where he is filling out forms at the airport are different though.

mikaglasses1.jpg

This is one of the few close up pics I've ever taken of Mika. Now I feel way too weird sticking a camera in his face but this was the height of my :fangurl: days. :teehee:

Is it just me or have Mika's dimples all but disappeared the past year or so? They used to be visible in just about every pic and now it seems so rare. :blink:

Almost all of these glasses that are being posted are 4+ years old or the Kick Ass glasses. :naughty:

I think the ones where he is filling out forms at the airport are different though.

This is one of the few close up pics I've ever taken of Mika. Now I feel way too weird sticking a camera in his face but this was the height of my :fangurl: days. :teehee:

Is it just me or have Mika's dimples all but disappeared the past year or so? They used to be visible in just about every pic and now it seems so rare. :blink:

The bolded part made me go all :roftl: !

About the dimples, I've noticed it too. I mean I don't always know which pics are old and which ones are newer, but it seems like they disappear every now and then. Which I find a bit odd because the people I know who have dimples have them all the time. :roftl:

Maybe it's time to dig up an old thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11178 WE1sunglasses2HL.gif

oo this was fun - thanks!:thumb_yello:

:shocked: you had me worried there! but i checked the golden globe pics and his dimples are still there :teehee: *whew*:blush-anim-cl:

maybe it seems so cos he hasn't been smiling broadly? :dunno:

From Lozza fb:

I nostri testimonial: Mika, the new one..

door Lozza op donderdag 19 januari 2012 om 1:18

Mika è un’icona della musica pop contemporanea. Di origini libanesi, si trasferisce con la famiglia in Francia prima e a Londra poi. Qui si avvicina allo studio del canto per risolvere un problema di dislessia, mostrando subito un enorme talento. Inizia a comporre canzoni da subito e raggiunge una certa popolarità in rete grazie al suo canale Myspace. Nel 2007 l’esordio discografico è una bomba. In poco tempo conquista il primo posto nelle chart di molti paesi e inizia a girare il mondo facendo il pienone ad ogni live. Perché è nel live che Mika dà il meglio di sé, arricchendo la performance con elementi di improvvisazione. E noi tutti aspettiamo con ansia di rivederlo sul palco. Naturalmente con un bel paio di Cooper che gli stanno così bene.

I understood one word of it: MIKA. :aah:

From Lozza fb:

I nostri testimonial: Mika, the new one..

door Lozza op donderdag 19 januari 2012 om 1:18

Mika è un’icona della musica pop contemporanea. Di origini libanesi, si trasferisce con la famiglia in Francia prima e a Londra poi. Qui si avvicina allo studio del canto per risolvere un problema di dislessia, mostrando subito un enorme talento. Inizia a comporre canzoni da subito e raggiunge una certa popolarità in rete grazie al suo canale Myspace. Nel 2007 l’esordio discografico è una bomba. In poco tempo conquista il primo posto nelle chart di molti paesi e inizia a girare il mondo facendo il pienone ad ogni live. Perché è nel live che Mika dà il meglio di sé, arricchendo la performance con elementi di improvvisazione. E noi tutti aspettiamo con ansia di rivederlo sul palco. Naturalmente con un bel paio di Cooper che gli stanno così bene.

I understood one word of it: MIKA. :aah:

Mika is a contemporary pop icon. He has Libanese roots, he moved with his family to France and then to London. He started studying singing to help his dyslexia, instantly proving to be very talented. He started writing straightaway and became popular online thanks to Myspace. In 2007 his debut album was a massive hit. In a short amount of time he reached number one in many countries and started travelling around the world, selling out every concert. And it's in hisconcerts Mika gives his best, enriching his performances by improvising. And we are all anxiously waiting to see him on stage again. Naturally with a pair of Coopers which suit him.

Mika is a contemporary pop icon. He has Libanese roots, he moved with his family to France and then to London. He started studying singing to help his dyslexia, instantly proving to be very talented. He started writing straightaway and became popular online thanks to Myspace. In 2007 his debut album was a massive hit. In a short amount of time he reached number one in many countries and started travelling around the world, selling out every concert. And it's in hisconcerts Mika gives his best, enriching his performances by improvising. And we are all anxiously waiting to see him on stage again. Naturally with a pair of Coopers which suit him.

Dues it mean he's going to wear sunglasses at the gigs? :shocked: I only can tolerate something like these..

mika_03.jpg

..or these while he's on stage :shun:

4909774271e7ba09e2fcb.jpg

http://www.crisalidepress.it/?p=44403

19 Gennaio 2012

LOZZA INAUGURA IL 2012 A SUON DI MUSICA CON IL NUOVO TESTIMONIAL MIKA

Archiviato in: Chi è Chi News, Moda — cristiana @ 2:27

Riconfermando ancora una volta la sua passione per la musica, LOZZA realizza così un importante salto sul palcoscenico internazionale, scegliendo un personaggio frizzante, simpatico ed energico, in grado di incarnare appieno, con la sua personalità eclettica e il suo fare da star d’altri tempi, l’anima contemporary vintage del brand. Con Mika continua la campagna “Back from the ’70s” creatività curata dall’agenzia Auge Headquarter, arricchita da splendide grafiche pop che portano la firma del celebre illustratore spagnolo Alex Trochut. Elementi creativi musicali e vintage che richiamano gli anni Settanta sono mixati sullo sfondo della nuova immagine Lozza. Il risultato è un’atmosfera colorata e pop che vive all’ennesima potenza. Vivace e frizzante, in linea con i nuovi occhiali e con la verve di Mika, che gioca con l’obiettivo interpretando pose divertenti.

Immagine-4.png

19 Gennaio 2012

Riconfermando ancora una volta la sua passione per la musica, LOZZA realizza così un importante salto sul palcoscenico internazionale, scegliendo un personaggio frizzante, simpatico ed energico, in grado di incarnare appieno, con la sua personalità eclettica e il suo fare da star d’altri tempi, l’anima contemporary vintage del brand. Con Mika continua la campagna “Back from the ’70s” creatività curata dall’agenzia Auge Headquarter, arricchita da splendide grafiche pop che portano la firma del celebre illustratore spagnolo Alex Trochut. Elementi creativi musicali e vintage che richiamano gli anni Settanta sono mixati sullo sfondo della nuova immagine Lozza. Il risultato è un’atmosfera colorata e pop che vive all’ennesima potenza. Vivace e frizzante, in linea con i nuovi occhiali e con la verve di Mika, che gioca con l’obiettivo interpretando pose divertenti.

Immagine-4.png

Thank you! :wub2: Could someone translate it? :teehee:

We can see his eyes here :mf_lustslow:

19 Gennaio 2012

Immagine-4.png

LOZZA opens the 2012 with the new testimonial MIKA

Confirming once again his passion for music, LOZZA makes a significant jump on the international stage, choosing a character sparkling , friendly and energetic, able to embody, with his eclectic personality and his acting as a star of yesteryear , the soul of contemporary vintage brand. With Mika continues the campaign "Back from the '70s" creativity edited by the agency Auge Headquarters, enriched by beautiful graphic pop that bear the signature of the renowned Spanish illustrator Alex Trochut. Musical, creative and vintage elements that recall the seventies are mixed in the background of the new image of Lozza. The result is a colorful and pop atmosphere, that lives to the max. Lively and fresh, in line with the new glasses and with the verve of Mika, who plays with the objective interpreting funny poses.

Thanks for posting nezza !! Fantastic news!!! :boing:

T4P! i can't wait to see the adverts :naughty:

hopefully maybe this means we'll never, ever have to see him in those yellow-tinted sunglasses again :clap:

:roftl:

From Lozza fb page:

372981_186816601357141_1237890217_n.jpg

Ah, he looks so wow here :wub2:

I want Lozza glasses! :naughty:

me too!!:blush-anim-cl:

i was looking at some of their stuff online but they really weren't my style (i like blingy glasses)...however, the 2 glasses i've seen on him so far are just :wub2:or maybe cos they're on him?:blink::blush-anim-cl:

either ways, i can't wait for him to fully 'launch' the glasses so i could get one...:biggrin2: