Mika new spokesperson for Lozza glasses

Nezza

I can photoshop better than they did :mf_rosetinted:

djeez, you need to be colourblind not to notice it. Big fault! :boxed:

Nice picture otherwise :naughty:

except for the scarf, it's a bit too much Italian-'ciao bella'-loverboy-macho type of thing :mf_rosetinted:

Guys did wear those scarves back in the 70s, so they have the fashion spot on.

No the background is a beige-y type of colour. There are some white highlights on the beige to create a shine around the edges but I'm pretty sure they don't form a perfect halo behind Mika's hair. :teehee:

This one is properly cropped:

http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/9984/30667i.jpg

I didn't notice the hair fail at first, I was too busy wishing the glasses were rose-tinted so they'd be in harmony with the background colors. :mf_rosetinted:

My mum has exactly the same scarf! :shocked::shocked: And it's from the 70's!

you see!:wink2:

it was my mum's too (or my grandmum's..) I always took cool clothes from them...like dresses or ...blouses...they were cool...only sometimes the material was itchy..not natural....we had a big attic and there were things from all eras there:roftl: I put the name of "land of treasures" on it...

Edited by Melisanda

Not only the scar. :blink: Where must he leave his earring now? :aah:

I've never noticed M has a scar...:teehee: (I myself have 2 small scars in my eyebrows- one per eybrow-but they're invisible, well one is a bit visible but it gives my eybrow an interesting look- ..memory from my rebelious childhood...in fact the first walking period I guess plus my brother's "help":teehee: )

you know I think he is more a model here than "Mika" (sure, he is Mika cause they needed "him" not just a model, but...) and the earring was not sth that fits here and 70ties...! :wink2:

besides...with an earring it would look "too much"....

Edited by Melisanda

Lozza announces it's new spokeperson, the British pop star Mika, artist author of hit success around the world as ''Relax, Take it Easy'' and ''Grace Kelly''. Confirming once again it's passion for music, Lozza fulfills an important step on the international stage, choosing a character capable of embodying, with his eclectic personality and his acting as a star of yesteryear, vintage soul, contemporary brand. With Mika, the campaign continues as "Back from the '70s," creatively edited by the Auge Headquarters agence, enhanced by the graphic pop that bear the signature of the renowned Spanish illustrator Alex Trochut.

Musical and creative elements that recall the vintage '70s are mixed in the new Lozza' image background. The result is a colorful and pop atmosphere where Mika plays with ''goal performing funny poses''. "We are excited for having Mika as the new Lozza image. He is lively, breezy and has a charismatic personality - said in a statement Barbara De Rigo, marketing director of De Rigo Group housebrand -.

This represents for us an important step towards Lozza's brand internationalization, that more and more manifests, confirming with this choice, a great capacity to retain it's great tradition, but also to keep in the step with the time.

Creative Direction: George Christmas and Federica Ariagno.

Art Director: Corrado Grilli.

Copywriter: Nicholas Bossi.

Photographer: Scott Schafer.

Edited by BiaIchihara

"We are excited for having Mika as the new Lozza image. He is lively, breezy and has a charismatic personality - said in a statement Barbara De Rigo, marketing director of De Rigo Group housebrand -.

Hi Barbara, welcome to the MFC. :mf_rosetinted:

Lozza inizia il 2012...a suon di musica

La popstar internazionale Mika è il nuovo testimonial del brand

http://www.mido365.com/it/news/attualita/lozza-inizia-il-2012-a-suon-di-musica

Lozza annuncia a tutto sound il suo nuovo testimonial: la popstar britannica Mika, artista amatissimo e pluripremiato, autore di hit di successo in tutto il mondo come "Relax, take it easy" e "Grace Kelly".

Riconfermando ancora una volta la sua passione per la musica, Lozza realizza così un importante salto sul palcoscenico internazionale, scegliendo un personaggio frizzante, simpatico ed energico, in grado di incarnare appieno, con la sua personalità eclettica e il suo fare da star d?altri tempi, l?anima contemporary vintage del brand.

Marchio di occhiali più antico in Italia dal 1878, Lozza ancora oggi interpreta con le sue collezioni eyewear uno stile radical chic, che si ispira al passato con interpretazioni originali e che ben si sposa con il look del nuovo testimonial.

Con Mika continua la campagna "Back from the ?70s" creatività curata dall?agenzia Auge Headquarter, arricchita da splendide grafiche pop che portano la firma del celebre illustratore spagnolo Alex Trochut. Elementi creativi musicali e vintage che richiamano gli anni ?70 sono mixati sullo sfondo della nuova immagine Lozza. Il risultato è un?atmosfera colorata e pop che vive all?ennesima potenza. Vivace e frizzante, in linea con i nuovi occhiali e con la verve di Mika, che gioca con l?obiettivo interpretando pose divertenti.

"Siamo entusiasti di avere Mika per la nuova immagine Lozza. È vivace, spigliato e ha una personalità carismatica" – afferma Barbara De Rigo, Direttore Marketing Housebrand del Gruppo De Rigo – "Questo rappresenta per noi un passo importante verso l?internazionalizzazione del brand Lozza, che sempre più manifesta, riconfermandolo con questa scelta, una grande capacità di conservare la sua grande tradizione, ma anche di essere sempre al passo con i tempi".

MikaperLozza.jpg

Another article from today: http://www.gingergeneration.it/n/mika-e-il-nuovo-testimonial-degli-occhiali-lozza-86174-n.htm

MIKA È IL NUOVO TESTIMONIAL DEGLI OCCHIALI LOZZAAccessoriModaMusicaNovita' musica By: Alice Ziveri — 22 gennaio 2012

Continua la campagna Lozza all’insegna del motto Back from the ’70!

E continua con personaggi pescati dal panorama musicale; dopo la lunga collaborazione con Marco Mengoni, il testimone passa ad un altro cantante dalla voce inconfondibile… Mika!

Il giovane e pluripremiato artista di Grace Kelly, Relax Take It Easy e Rain si unisce allo storico brand italiano di occhiali da sole, che dal 1878 interpreta la sue collezioni con uno stile radical chic.

Colorato, vivace e fuori dagli schemi: chi meglio di Mika avrebbe potuto dare volto ad una campagna girata intorno agli sgargianti anni ’70?

Uno spirito contemporary vintage, che mixa l’elemento musicale a quello grafico, con le illustrazioni pop dello spagnolo Alex Trouchet; lo stesso Mika, amatissimo e unico nel suo genere, è un personaggio che sembra uscire direttamente da quegli anni imbevuti di musica e colore.

Lo stile Lozza si amalgama perfettamente allo stile della popstar britannica, creando un’accoppiata vincente!

Mika-per-Lozza-1.jpg

Edited by krysady