Mika new spokesperson for Lozza glasses

Nezza

Another article from today: http://www.gingergeneration.it/n/mika-e-il-nuovo-testimonial-degli-occhiali-lozza-86174-n.htm

MIKA È IL NUOVO TESTIMONIAL DEGLI OCCHIALI LOZZAAccessoriModaMusicaNovita' musica By: Alice Ziveri — 22 gennaio 2012

Continua la campagna Lozza all’insegna del motto Back from the ’70!

E continua con personaggi pescati dal panorama musicale; dopo la lunga collaborazione con Marco Mengoni, il testimone passa ad un altro cantante dalla voce inconfondibile… Mika!

Il giovane e pluripremiato artista di Grace Kelly, Relax Take It Easy e Rain si unisce allo storico brand italiano di occhiali da sole, che dal 1878 interpreta la sue collezioni con uno stile radical chic.

Colorato, vivace e fuori dagli schemi: chi meglio di Mika avrebbe potuto dare volto ad una campagna girata intorno agli sgargianti anni ’70?

Uno spirito contemporary vintage, che mixa l’elemento musicale a quello grafico, con le illustrazioni pop dello spagnolo Alex Trouchet; lo stesso Mika, amatissimo e unico nel suo genere, è un personaggio che sembra uscire direttamente da quegli anni imbevuti di musica e colore.

Lo stile Lozza si amalgama perfettamente allo stile della popstar britannica, creando un’accoppiata vincente!

Mika-per-Lozza-1.jpg

Aww! That pic :mf_lustslow: I wanna kiss Mika when I see it :blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: I just stole it for my netbook...I need to remember to change it though or else my husband will get a heart attack when he sees my background :naughty:

Edited by crazyaboutmika

Another article from today: http://www.gingergeneration.it/n/mika-e-il-nuovo-testimonial-degli-occhiali-lozza-86174-n.htm

MIKA È IL NUOVO TESTIMONIAL DEGLI OCCHIALI LOZZAAccessoriModaMusicaNovita' musica By: Alice Ziveri — 22 gennaio 2012

Continua la campagna Lozza all’insegna del motto Back from the ’70!

E continua con personaggi pescati dal panorama musicale; dopo la lunga collaborazione con Marco Mengoni, il testimone passa ad un altro cantante dalla voce inconfondibile… Mika!

Il giovane e pluripremiato artista di Grace Kelly, Relax Take It Easy e Rain si unisce allo storico brand italiano di occhiali da sole, che dal 1878 interpreta la sue collezioni con uno stile radical chic.

Colorato, vivace e fuori dagli schemi: chi meglio di Mika avrebbe potuto dare volto ad una campagna girata intorno agli sgargianti anni ’70?

Uno spirito contemporary vintage, che mixa l’elemento musicale a quello grafico, con le illustrazioni pop dello spagnolo Alex Trouchet; lo stesso Mika, amatissimo e unico nel suo genere, è un personaggio che sembra uscire direttamente da quegli anni imbevuti di musica e colore.

Lo stile Lozza si amalgama perfettamente allo stile della popstar britannica, creando un’accoppiata vincente!

The Lozza campaign keep going under the slogan ''Back from the '70s!''

And continues with characters fished from the music scenary, after a long collaboration with Marco Mengoni, it passes the baton to another singer with unmistakable voice ... Mika!

The young, award-winning artist of ''Grace Kelly'', ''Relax, Take It Easy'' and ''Rain'' joins the historic Italian brand of sunglasses, which since 1878 interprets it's collections with a radical-chic style.

Colourful, lively and unconventional: who better than Mika could give a face to turn a campaign around the gaudy '70s?

A ''contemporary vintage'' spirit, which mixes the musical element to the chart, with pop illustrations by Spanish Alex Trouchet; the same Mika, beloved and unique in his way, is a character that seems to come directly from those years imbued in music and color .

Lozza style suits perfectly the style of the British pop star, creating a winning combination!

Edited by BiaIchihara

From Lozza's FB page:

È prevista per marzo l’uscita di “The Origin of Love”. Tanti i rumors attorno all’ultimo lavoro di Mika, dall’utilizzo del francese in alcune tracce all’atmosfera electropop che dovrebbe rivestire l’intero album. I nomi che si accostano alla star inglese sono dj e producer del calibro di Martin Solveig e Benny Benassi, a sottolineare una possibile variazione di stile rispetto ai lavori precedenti. L’album è stato anticipato dalla ballata uptempo in francese “Elle me dit”, uscita ad agosto. Il video in stile anni ’60 vede come protagonista la diva francese Fanny Ardant, già moglie di François Truffaut. Non male come primo assaggio. Per averne di più ci toccherà aspettare la primavera.

TRANSLATION

It's scheduled for March the release of "The Origin of Love". So many rumors around Mika's last work, the use of french in electropop atmosphere on some tracks that should play on the entire album. The names who come to the British star are DJ's and producers like Martin Solveig and Benny Benassi, to emphasize a possible change of style compared to the previous works. The album has been anticipated by the uptempo ballad in french "Elle me dit", out in August. The '60s-style video has as protagonist the french diva Fanny Ardant, Francois Truffaut's widow. Not bad for a first taste. To have more we'll have to wait until spring.

Edited by BiaIchihara

From Lozza's FB page:

È prevista per marzo l’uscita di “The Origin of Love”. Tanti i rumors attorno all’ultimo lavoro di Mika, dall’utilizzo del francese in alcune tracce all’atmosfera electropop che dovrebbe rivestire l’intero album. I nomi che si accostano alla star inglese sono dj e producer del calibro di Martin Solveig e Benny Benassi, a sottolineare una possibile variazione di stile rispetto ai lavori precedenti. Lalbum è stato anticipato dalla ballata uptempo in francese “Elle me dit”, uscita ad agosto. Il video in stile anni ’60 vede come protagonista la diva francese Fanny Ardant, già moglie di François Truffaut. Non male come primo assaggio. Per averne di più ci toccherà aspettare la primavera.

TRANSLATION

It's scheduled for March the release of "The Origin of Love". So many rumors around Mika's last work, the use of french in electropop atmosphere on some tracks that should play on the entire album. The names who come to the British star are DJ and producers like Martin Solveig and Benny Benassi, to emphasize a possible change of style compared to the previous works. The album has been anticipated by the uptempo ballad in french "Elle me dit", out in August. The '60s-style video has as protagonist the french diva Fanny Ardant, Francois Truffaut's widow. Not bad for a first taste. To have more we'll have to wait until spring.

THANKS BIAICHIHARA!:thumb_yello:

i can't wait for this album... great producers and also a great release time!:clap:

From Lozza's FB page:

È prevista per marzo l’uscita di “The Origin of Love”. Tanti i rumors attorno all’ultimo lavoro di Mika, dall’utilizzo del francese in alcune tracce all’atmosfera electropop che dovrebbe rivestire l’intero album. I nomi che si accostano alla star inglese sono dj e producer del calibro di Martin Solveig e Benny Benassi, a sottolineare una possibile variazione di stile rispetto ai lavori precedenti. L’album è stato anticipato dalla ballata uptempo in francese “Elle me dit”, uscita ad agosto. Il video in stile anni ’60 vede come protagonista la diva francese Fanny Ardant, già moglie di François Truffaut. Non male come primo assaggio. Per averne di più ci toccherà aspettare la primavera.

TRANSLATION

It's scheduled for March the release of "The Origin of Love". So many rumors around Mika's last work, the use of french in electropop atmosphere on some tracks that should play on the entire album. The names who come to the British star are DJ and producers like Martin Solveig and Benny Benassi, to emphasize a possible change of style compared to the previous works. The album has been anticipated by the uptempo ballad in french "Elle me dit", out in August. The '60s-style video has as protagonist the french diva Fanny Ardant, Francois Truffaut's widow. Not bad for a first taste. To have more we'll have to wait until spring.

Do you think this is official or not? I'm soooo confused with dates at the moment :aah:

Didn't know Fanny Ardant was Francois Truffaut's widow....:dunno:

Just found this in Wikipedia about François Truffaut:

Truffaut and actress Fanny Ardant lived together from 1981 to 1984 and had a daughter, Joséphine Truffaut (born 28 September 1983)

I think the date might be true, 'cos the people who're currently working for Lozza are working with Mika, so I don't think they are saying this only to hold our anxiety! ;) but after all, who knows? :dunno:

Edited by WeAreStrong!

march then? :blink:

Well, this got me thinking, that perhaps the track they were doing the drums on, might be that last song to be recorded. So if Greg gets into the mixing process now, mid/end of March may not be so totally out of the realms of possibility.

Well, this got me thinking, that perhaps the track they were doing the drums on, might be that last song to be recorded. So if Greg gets into the mixing process now, mid/end of March may not be so totally out of the realms of possibility.

:excite:

*really tries not to get her hopes up*

:excite:

*really tries not to get her hopes up*

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!

But... at least, a single or something? :excite:

Not saying it would definitely happen, but it is possible.

And I would think a single would be pretty much a certainty.

I read it somewhere that last July the album was set for an autumn release. :doh:

Anyone can write anything but at this moment there is no sign of even the first single being out in March, let alone the album.

The single would need to be on the radio / tv around 4 weeks before its release and at the moment there is not even news about it. :dunno:

I agree that March seems highly unlikely; they don't seem to be far enough advanced in the recording process for that.

Maybe they will have finished recording the album in March, but it would still have to go into production after that. So I think May at the earliest :dunno:

I agree that March seems highly unlikely; they don't seem to be far enough advanced in the recording process for that.

Maybe they will have finished recording the album in March, but it would still have to go into production after that. So I think May at the earliest :dunno:

It's certainly looking that way. But (hopefully) there will be a single soon. *drums fingers on desk and waits*