Mika at NRJ Music Awards 2012 - 28/1/2012

Miro

I hope he's planning on doing these shows and it's not just an idea he got at that moment of the interview

I think he's likely to do something along these lines although it may not be 6 nights in Lille exactly. It is exciting though. :biggrin2:

I thought my overexcitement was visible in my few posts last night :teehee:

(I could barely sleep after watching the interview..)

I hope he's planning on doing these shows and it's not just an idea he got at that moment of the interview

I vaguely remember him saying before he wanted to do a small residency in a theatre, but he didn't go into detail. I guess he is quite keen to do it, as he's bought it up again.

I think he's likely to do something along these lines although it may not be 6 nights in Lille exactly. It is exciting though. :biggrin2:

Yes I think I should stop imagining things that won't happen :roftl: But just the idea of these shows especially in Lille made me love him 10 times more :blush-anim-cl:

EDIT: Ah thank you Rose. I know he talked about the small theatre in the Musée Grévin before, but nothing more

aha, and one more thing I wanna say...about saturday.

You actually did it, that happy moment, happy not only for Mika but also for me, I was excited, and very happy when he won and I love to be happy..., so it was actually you, French fans, not just fans, but French fans:wink2: (cause the rest couldn't vote, right? I didn't even try cause I thought I couldnt:wink2:-maybe I shouldnt have said that....:teehee:....anyway:

Thank you French Fans-you made this happy moment for Mika and many people around the globe....

Oh we were able to vote from other countries too and we did vote every single day for weeks:wink2:. We joined NRJ Canada and then voting was possible!

Oh we were able to vote from other countries too and we did vote every single day for weeks:wink2:. We joined NRJ Canada and then voting was possible!

I thought that was just for the nominations? Wasn't there French-only voting to pick the winners? Or was that just for song of the year? I only voted during the nomination stage but I wasn't sure what was happening after that.

Yes I think I should stop imagining things that won't happen :roftl:

Well it actually COULD happen. I'm not trying to be discouraging at all. I find Mika usually does what he says at some point, even if it's not exactly WHEN people expect it and even if the details change slightly.

aha, and one more thing I wanna say...about saturday.

You actually did it, that happy moment, happy not only for Mika but also for me, I was excited, and very happy when he won and I love to be happy..., so it was actually you, French fans, not just fans, but French fans:wink2: (cause the rest couldn't vote, right? I didn't even try cause I thought I couldnt:wink2:-maybe I shouldnt have said that....:teehee:....anyway:

Thank you French Fans-you made this happy moment for Mika and many people around the globe....

we belgians could vote too, i voted as much as i could.

only on saturday evening for the song we couldn't vote, (i tried to but didn't work :sad:)

I thought that was just for the nominations? Wasn't there French-only voting to pick the winners? Or was that just for song of the year? I only voted during the nomination stage but I wasn't sure what was happening after that.

Well it actually COULD happen. I'm not trying to be discouraging at all. I find Mika usually does what he says at some point, even if it's not exactly WHEN people expect it and even if the details change slightly.

I voted every day and the side told me every day that my votes counted. Voting was possible until 15th January then it was closed. Only for the single of the year the French people were the only one who could vote per phone.

I voted every day and the side told me every day that my votes counted. Voting was possible until 15th January then it was closed. Only for the single of the year the French people were the only one who could vote per phone.

Ah I see.

Well I voted too then. :biggrin2:

But he really hasn't done anything that would normally garner an "artist of the year" award, even if you are following his career. He wrote one French song and released it in France and that's it. He didn't even bother to appear in his own video. I mean even Mika couldn't believe he got this award. :teehee:

I know, I thought the exactly same. :roftl: I mean. He hasn't done much indeed, but comparing him to all those options included as best international artist, he could win even sitting on the couch having a cuppa. :lmfao: Sorry if anyone here likes one of them. :teehee: And I'm not very objective when it comes to Mika anyway.

Am I the only one more excited for small theatre shows?:naughty:

Definitely not! I'm arranging my mad plan. :blush-anim-cl:

I know, I thought the exactly same. :roftl: I mean. He hasn't done much indeed, but comparing him to all those options included as best international artist, he could win even sitting on the couch having a cuppa. :lmfao: Sorry if anyone here likes one of them. :teehee: And I'm not very objective when it comes to Mika anyway.

:

:floor: What a picture. Luckily he didn't have a drink at the time of announcing the winner, otherwise we would risk to loose him :naughty:

I did the same as you Sabine, I joined NRJ Canada and could vote till 15th January :wink2:

I did the same as you Sabine, I joined NRJ Canada and could vote till 15th January :wink2:

The worst thing was that time limit - no less than once in 24h. Could they do once in a peculiar date? I had to wait till 23.00, than to 0.00, then to 1AM and so on...

The worst thing was that time limit - no less than once in 24h. Could they do once in a peculiar date? I had to wait till 23.00, than to 0.00, then to 1AM and so on...

Yes, I know but was worth it!