Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank you very much! So now we know that Mika has normal frequency of bowel movements. (Or Calvin.):blink: This is such a refreshing information. :aah:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

One of the things about Mika we always wanted to know. :aah:

One of the things about Mika we always wanted to know. :aah:

I just think somehow Mika is laughing at Calvin because of his not-so-good experience he had with coconut :naughty: so I think that's why he retweeted it hahaha :aah:

:lmfao:

It is quite disgusting.

Coconut milk is different. It's squeezed from the coconut flesh.

Coconut water is being touted as a health drink because it is full of electrolytes (like those energy drinks). That's why I'm seeing it in all these green smoothie recipes. But it sounds like it has some nasty side effects. :aah:

coconut water is delicious! esp. drank straight from the nut...there're variations in sweetness though...if i ever come to europe for a gig i'm bringing fresh coconut water - none of that horrid canned stuff!:naughty:

Heya! Here in Brazil we drink the water straight from the coconut. Though the collateral effect doesn't affect everybody. :wink2:

i know coconut water has a diuretic effect but never heard of it having a laxative effect :blink::roftl: maybe it's because they're not used to it or because of how much they drank :dunno:

HIGH 5!

That gif was all I could think of when Nas (I think it was Nas) mentioned the words 'brand new information'. I think it's time I got a life outside the internet now that I think of gifs and memes as a reaction to things I run into in my everyday life. :naughty:

that's the gif i was thinking of - thanks for finding!:aah:

like mair said: sameses!

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Watching The Shins 360 session on C4 I can't help but love them/him no idea if it's a band or solo artist but it's great. Love the new songs

I always get excited and fangurly when I see Mika liking something that I like too. :teehee:

Watching The Shins 360 session on C4 I can't help but love them/him no idea if it's a band or solo artist but it's great. Love the new songs

I was watching this show too. The Shins are a fine band, and their frontman James Mercer, is a very lovely guy. He came across very intelligent and sweet.

From Facebook:

From MIKA TWITTER @mikasounds

"have really enjoyed recording a lot of this record in London, totally different feel to LA. much happier working atmosphere & less lonely"

Why are they reposting his tweets? :blink:

As you can see this isn't about the London hose pipe ban!! So follow @drop4drop and help get the #cleanwaterforall trending! X

5m MIKA official MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

884 million people do not have access to clean drinking water and 1 child dies every 5 seconds from not having clean drinking water

7m MIKA official MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

I've been made aware this am by Adele that it is indeed world water day today. It's worth spreading the word when you see these stats;

As you can see this isn't about the London hose pipe ban!! So follow @drop4drop and help get the #cleanwaterforall trending! X

5m MIKA official MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

884 million people do not have access to clean drinking water and 1 child dies every 5 seconds from not having clean drinking water

7m MIKA official MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

I've been made aware this am by Adele that it is indeed world water day today. It's worth spreading the word when you see these stats;

It's a disgrace that in this day and age people in many countries still don't all have clean water to drink. A big "well done" to Mika and Adele for reminding us about it.

Whaha, this message let me remind of these...:aah:

13092009-DSCN6988%20.JPG

Saw them on my holiday in the North of Germany and there is a appurtenant trash can too.

Edit: Translation of the last line; Mika for a healthy environment, in which man and dog feel good.

Edited by ~Wicky~

on my way to Montreal. first time back since my first session writing for the new album win Nick Littlemore a year ago. i adore that city

and the food is damn good...

on my way to Montreal. first time back since my first session writing for the new album win Nick Littlemore a year ago. i adore that city

and the food is damn good...

he is killing me :swoon:

:tears:

I hope there isn't. :lmfao:

Sorry, I guess this is acceptable in some countries but in Canada we call it stalking. :naughty:

Really? Even there it's about some inoffensive fans waiting for him like were in Korea?