Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Nah... I can solve this just typing TOOL instead of tool. Excuse me Deb....what were you thinking about! It was just a typo!!! I let you my room in the naughty corner...hmmm....you seem you have dirty thoughts.....

:lmfao: Well played , well played. :biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey!! would you help us to trend #WeWantMikaAtTheOlympicGames on twitter this thursday?? the closing event of London 2012 will be dedicated to "50 years of English pop" and we'd love to see Mika performing at the closing event. Join us!! Ask me for the information and times for each country

Hey!! would you help us to trend #WeWantMikaAtTheOlympicGames on twitter this thursday?? the closing event of London 2012 will be dedicated to "50 years of English pop" and we'd love to see Mika performing at the closing event. Join us!! Ask me for the information and times for each country

I'm not on Twitter now, but If Twitterfans do this, I think it would be a good idea to mention what country they're from. Because what needs to be got accross to The Powers That Be, is that Mika is international, not just a British popstar and that the whole world wants to see him!

so stuff like, posting links to vids of Elle Me Dit in the tweets and reminding them that it was #1 in France, or links to international articles. Links to flashmobs where his songs have been used. Also the NRJ awards where he won Best International Male. anything to let them know that Mika is not just that Lebanese/Brit who sang Grace Kelly, but someone who is much more than that, and he is loved by the entire world.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

From Facebook

MIKA

Mika did a new photo shoot last week. We’re just getting the results in… Do you want to see a new picture? If enough of you like this, we might show you one tomorrow....

(I wonder if it has to do with Lozza or his promo work for TOOL?)

From Facebook

MIKA

Mika did a new photo shoot last week. We’re just getting the results in… Do you want to see a new picture? If enough of you like this, we might show you one tomorrow....

(I wonder if it has to do with Lozza or his promo work for TOOL?)

I hope it's a promo pic :fangurl:

Now I wonder how many "likes" are enough for them.. :naughty:

Unfortunately it seems like it could be the Lozza photoshoot (Not that it's a bad thing, but...) From Lozza's Facebook, yesterday:

Lo Shooting a Londra ha dato buoni frutti. Abbiamo delle foto grandiose. Mika superstar, Lozza ancora di più.

The Shooting in London gave good fruit. We have a photo great. Mika superstar, Lozza even more.

Please note; Bing translated this, not me. :naughty:

Unfortunately it seems like it could be the Lozza photoshoot (Not that it's a bad thing, but...) From Lozza's Facebook, yesterday:

Lo Shooting a Londra ha dato buoni frutti. Abbiamo delle foto grandiose. Mika superstar, Lozza ancora di più.

The Shooting in London gave good fruit. We have a photo great. Mika superstar, Lozza even more.

Please note; Bing translated this, not me. :naughty:

But the Lozza photoshoot was end of April in London. He showed us one pic from there. So I think it´s possible it was a promo shooting last week. I´m very curious.

But the Lozza photoshoot was end of April in London. He showed us one pic from there. So I think it´s possible it was a promo shooting last week. I´m very curious.

OMG :shocked: What if he did a promo shooting??!! Now I can't wait tomorrow!! The Lozza pic he tweeted was quite gorgeous, would love to see more of them too.

Wow Thanks Milda, nice find!

It's always nice to see our boy working in the studio, isn't it? :teehee:

By the way, this is amazing :roll1: It's by the same person who posted that pic.

[YOUTUBE]8410qUT4QtA&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]

By the way, this is amazing :roll1: It's by the same person who posted that pic.

:lmfao: I have just found this myself, too, was about to post it :teehee:

You are in top form today :biggrin2:

Here is his remix of Walking on a Dream:

Edited by suzie