Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

sounds like Mika and the MFc are having a frank chat :naughty:

rosa ‏ @basicamenteyo

@mikasounds go on Mika. We really trust you. Dont let anyone get you down and follow your heart!

5m MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

@basicamenteyo x

5:42 PM - 11 May 12 via Twitter for iPad · Details

7m Christine © ‏ @Skeptique

@mikasounds @Rakpenguin63 Looking forward to the gigs now. I'm up for radical change :)

5m MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

@Skeptique lol thanks x

5:42 PM - 11 May 12 via Twitter for iPad · Details

1h Sabine ‏ @bine44

@Rakpenguin63 @mikasounds you started it? Good idea #InMikaWeTrust

1h Rose ‏ @Rakpenguin63

@bine44 @mikasounds I was bored, and it just popped in my head when someone tweeted about maybe we should trust his judgement #InMikaWeTrust

6m MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

@Rakpenguin63 Reckless and disrespectful is the last thing I am being. Pls trust me on that. X

5:41 PM - 11 May 12 via Twitter for iPad · Details

8m MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

@Rakpenguin63 thank you. All of you for this. It's really encouraging to hear and to have your support.

I go away to take my pills, and come back and miss him?! :shocked:

DAMN IT.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

does that mean again that album will be out mikasoon ? :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: well, it means trust his decision to change his entire band.

even if it seems to make no sense, he has a clear idea of where this is going... and we will understand when the time comes

i'm not too worried about the Mikasoon or Mikalater... i just want a Mikawow album.

i bet we'll hear new songs during some of the festivals & that will help with the wait too :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: well, it means trust his decision to change his entire band.

even if it seems to make no sense, he has a clear idea of where this is going... and we will understand when the time comes

i'm not too worried about the Mikasoon or Mikalater... i just want a Mikawow album.

i bet we'll hear new songs during some of the festivals & that will help with the wait too :blush-anim-cl:

you're totally right :thumb_yello:

Mikawow album sounds good :naughty:

Oh my :( Even thought I've never seen him live, I do love all the band members. Of course Mika is the main reason we're going to concerts, but trust me, I REALLY wanted to see and meet the band members as well. Mika is a solo artist, but I always thought of a band whenever I thought about him too. It's because the band were really close to the fans and Mika himself, they looked like a family, and I'm very sad to see them going away.

Of course I trust Mika, but changes scare me. I love the 'old' Mika way too much, and I feel like it will take some time for me to get used to the new Mika (if her replaces the band with a DJ I will shoot myself :sneaky2: )

And what about the album being released in Autumn? :shocked: I saw some posts about it but I didn't really understand, can anyone tell me what happened?

from cherisse twitter:

Tanks4ur tweets but afta an amazin 6/7yrs w/Mika he's getin a new band+image4nu albm.Got lots of excitin stuff comin up so watch this space!

I thought it was something like that, and Cherisse seems okay and excited! She'll do fine, she's a kick-ass drummer who'll always be in high demand.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new people, and if Mika is going to have a long career, like Madonna, he has to move forward and re-invent himself to some extent.

But judging by Underwater, he'll still be the super-vocally-talented, super-songwriter-guy we know and love.

I hate any tweettrends. Though and probably these trends are delight those for whom they are intended. And to Mika it delight too. But I can not bring myself to do trends. feel silly

hm..I had hoped to go to my first gig and see iMMa and Cherisse on stage.

I ususally don´t like changes too much but I think mika knows what he does anyway and he´s not some santa clause who makes the wished of everyone come true but he´s a solo artist and needs to evolve...

sadly :3

I thought it was something like that, and Cherisse seems okay and excited! She'll do fine, she's a kick-ass drummer who'll always be in high demand.

I'm looking forward to seeing the new people, and if Mika is going to have a long career, like Madonna, he has to move forward and re-invent himself to some extent.

But judging by Underwater, he'll still be the super-vocally-talented, super-songwriter-guy we know and love.

Good point! I remember before the last album, when we got that terrible 30-second preview of WAG and I freaked out because I thought the new album was going to be weird and different and I didn't like it.

But we already have previews of at least 3 songs that are going on the new album, so unless a lot changes during post-production, I'm not going to worry too much about a DJ-set/LCD screen Mika show. :naughty:

I've read about this on twitter but some fans are wondering if something happened between the members of the band. Do you have some information? I mean... they are still friends... aren't they?

From what I understand, they are all still friends.

This news has just come to me! Latest Cherisse tweet:

Tanks4ur tweets but afta an amazin 6/7yrs w/Mika he's getin a new band+image4nu albm.Got lots of excitin stuff comin up so watch this space!

1:14pm - 11 May 12

So it was clearly not a 'drifting in separate ways' breakup.

Oh dear! I'm saddened and shocked! Mika's band were part of mika himself.:(

Mika seems to be taking the image change thing too far now. His fans like him and his band just the way they are ( were).I have been diligently supporting him in the making of TOOL, but this has surprised me so much that my faith in him is suddenly slipping. I never thought I'd be saying this. I didn't want it to happen- mika needs fan support now more than ever, he seems to be having a hard time, but sacking his band is not the right way to go about it! This just seems a huge step too far!

My view is probably exacerbated by my rather similar day. Last compulsory day of education, and I'm leaving the school that has been my life for 5 years. Rather like the band situation but also very different- this was not the headteacher's choice! Nevertheless even more upsetting. :(

In Mika I trust :fangurl:

People change and evolve in different ways, that's just life. We have to accept it. But Mika's voice will always be the one I love :wub2: Of course it was great to have all thes cool people together on stage , but they need a carrer of their own now I guess.

I'm sure the new people on stage with Mika willl be awesome too :wink2:

This news has just come to me! Latest Cherisse tweet:

1:14pm - 11 May 12

So it was clearly not a 'drifting in separate ways' breakup.

Oh dear! I'm saddened and shocked! Mika's band were part of mika himself.:(

Mika seems to be taking the image change thing too far now. His fans like him and his band just the way they are ( were).I have been diligently supporting him in the making of TOOL, but this has surprised me so much that my faith in him is suddenly slipping. I never thought I'd be saying this. I didn't want it to happen- mika needs fan support now more than ever, he seems to be having a hard time, but sacking his band is not the right way to go about it! This just seems a huge step too far!

My view is probably exacerbated by my rather similar day. Last compulsory day of education, and I'm leaving the school that has been my life for 5 years. Rather like the band situation but also very different- this was not the headteacher's choice! Nevertheless even more upsetting. :(

We don't know what's happened for judging him.And no one can speak for all his fans,maybe we have different opinions :wink2:

@mikasounds

Lyric of the day "why would I let all the tears dry, when if I miss you, then you stay alive, so I'm gonna miss cuz I want to miss you"

12:10 AM - 12 May 12 via web

Assuming all mika's fans like his style, I think we can all agree on this.

Like someone said, he can do what he likes as long as it's legal. It could be for the better- hard to see how ATM.

I'm gunna trust mika. Maybe just not right now. The news came as a shock and I'm annoyed right now! I might have a very different view when the album comes out.

Douglas Lemos ‏ @DouglasLemos77

I have one chance of follow back? Thanks from Brazil.

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

@DouglasLemos77 how about a hello ;)

Fercha Chaplin ‏ @Mikastic

@mikasounds and I wanna lick your elbow, Mikey knows...

Expand

@Mikastic right

douglas lemos ‏ @douglaslemos77

i have one chance of follow back? Thanks from brazil.

Mika official ‏ @mikasounds

@douglaslemos77 how about a hello ;)

fercha chaplin ‏ @mikastic

@mikasounds and i wanna lick your elbow, mikey knows...

Expand

mika official ‏ @mikasounds

@mikastic right

aaaaaaaaaaaah whaaaaaatttttttttt's goiiiing ooonnnn

Anna Casablancas ‏ @HiMyNameIsAnnaz

@mikasounds Mexico is waiting for you! when you return?

@HiMyNameIsAnnaz soon i hope, i need to do a show there, its crazy to think its never happened. its gotta be this album