Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I the only one thinking that Melachi is not the most beautiful Golden Retriever in the world?? In fact she looks... erm... odd....:aah: at least not like the Golden Retrievers we have in Spain...

Sorry Mika. I do love you, ok?

That's kinda true. She's skinnier and darker than most of the Goldens we have over here and I even used to think that she didn't look healthy. But I've been changing my mind and now what I see is that Mika tries to take good care of her and they seem to be together most of the time when he's home. Also, I don't think she's ugly or anything, she's just different and, in my opinion, still pretty. Of course we can't forget she's got a very busy life, hanging out in pubs and stuff. :aah:

Am I the only one thinking that Melachi is not the most beautiful Golden Retriever in the world?? In fact she looks... erm... odd....:aah: at least not like the Golden Retrievers we have in Spain...

Sorry Mika. I do love you, ok?

She is much darker than the Goldies we have in Germany but she is very cute ( not the cutest dog in the world, that´s my Tommy!) . :teehee:

That's kinda true. She's skinnier and darker than most of the Goldens we have over here and I even used to think that she didn't look healthy. But I've been changing my mind and now what I see is that Mika tries to take good care of her and they seem to be together most of the time when he's home. Also, I don't think she's ugly or anything, she's just different and, in my opinion, still pretty. Of course we can't forget she's got a very busy life, hanging out in pubs and stuff. :aah:

Of course we can't forget she's got a very busy life, hanging out in pubs and stuff

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

She's so cute :wub2: but I also think a little skinnier.

I think Ella is a typical golden retriever and Melachi looks like she's got some Irish setter in her or something because she is lankier and redder. But I still think she is beautiful. I love the colour of her coat.

I think Ella is a typical golden retriever and Melachi looks like she's got some Irish setter in her or something because she is lankier and redder. But I still think she is beautiful. I love the colour of her coat.

Her fur does remind me of my first dog, she was an Irish setter.

Is there different "kinds" of golden?

I agree! I have a purebred Golden Retriever, and Melachi has a bit more of a red tint to her coat. Still beautiful, of course.:thumb_yello:

Golden retrievers can come from show lines, which tend to be a lot prettier, or from working lines, which tend to not be as pretty but also are a lot less high-strung.

I had shelties for a while, they have the same thing going on. A working sheltie and a show sheltie look pretty much nothing alike.

Her fur does remind me of my first dog, she was an Irish setter.

Is there different "kinds" of golden?

:dunno:

This is a golden Irish apparently. (I don't know anything about dogs :naughty:)

golden_irish_680_4.jpg

golden_irish_680_1.jpg

golden_irish_680_13.jpg

:dunno:

This is a golden Irish apparently. (I don't know anything about dogs :naughty:)

golden_irish_680_4.jpg

golden_irish_680_1.jpg

golden_irish_680_13.jpg

Melachi looks more like these dogs than a golden retriever....

by the way... why did we assume Melachi was a golden retriever?? Maybe since the very beginning she was a golden Irish....:aah:

in this case....

MIKA, YOUR DOG IS BEAUTIFUL!!!! :pinkbow:

By the way, Mika... instead of having your friends tweeting clues about your new location (aka new house), and even instead of having YOURSELF tweeting "clues" (man, you are good at it, btw) you better tweet a pic of your house (not like the one you tweeted last Christmas, we barely could see the door, ffs) with the number and stuff so WE ALL can go and park in your doorstep.

Thanks in advance.

Melachi is a lovely dog but it's a sign of how I'm really not a 'dog person' that the first thing I admired in that photo was the beautiful rug :aah:

You arent the only one who thought this :teehee:

i wonder if thats Mika's rug?

Melachi's gorgeous! She's quite dark for a Golden Retriever, whereas mine was right the opposite end of the scale - very pale (and also gorgeous!).

picture.php?albumid=1021&pictureid=10390

I think most are about halfway between the two colours, and as a breed they're known for having wonderful temperaments.

By the way, Mika... instead of having your friends tweeting clues about your new location (aka new house), and even instead of having YOURSELF tweeting "clues" (man, you are good at it, btw) you better tweet a pic of your house (not like the one you tweeted last Christmas, we barely could see the door, ffs) with the number and stuff so WE ALL can go and park in your doorstep.

Thanks in advance.

:lmfao: :lmfao:

I did wonder what the :badword: he was thinking when he tweeted about being in Hyde Park, falling asleep in the sun. He has no survival instinct at all. :naughty:

Wow that is gorgeous. Stunnning. :mikalove:

Absolutely beautiful. Wow. Fascinating. :wub2:

I want one. :tears:

*goes off researching anatomy of bats*

(I wonder if it's worrying I am more taken with this picture than the one of Melachi... :mf_rosetinted:)