Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can see them on my Macbook and also on my Blackberry if they're posted on Twitter, but sometimes when they're posted on FB I can't see them! Odd!

I don't think so, I can see them with my pc :wink2:

I have an iPhone but I haven't tried instagram with it. It works fine with my MacBook though.

I don't know where Nas dug this up... *waits for Nas to come online* :fisch:

:naughty:

i take abs no credit for discovering this - it was roxy!

apparently he has an instagram account - mikainstagram - and when ur on instagram u can see things he posts...

as far as i know u can only get instagram on an iphone or android...u can see the pics on a pc if someone shares the link but u can't follow ppl or anything like that

so now i need an iphone..i was sold when hubby got it and i discovered siri but NOW...mika's driving me to poverty :naughty::naughty:

:lmao: what an outfit indeed! but i think it's him :aah:

Thank you! Ok Buy an iPhone? :aah: no way :aah: I'll watch them on my pc when someone will post them here on MFC

Thank you! Ok Buy an iPhone? :aah: no way :aah: I'll watch them on my pc when someone will post them here on MFC

You don´t need an iphone. I have a Samsung Galaxy SII and I can see them, and I don´t even have the Instagram App (which in my opinion is pure ****, btw)

You don´t need an iphone. I have a Samsung Galaxy SII and I can see them, and I don´t even have the Instagram App (which in my opinion is pure ****, btw)

Oh thank you: I've a Samsung too...i'll try :thumb_yello:

I´m quoting here, yeah...

CAN´T I SAY **** IN THIS FORUM??? DAMN!!!!!

Then next time I´ll say poop :mf_rosetinted:

you can see it (the pic) on anything basically..but to see when he posts on his instagram account (without linking to twitter or what else) u need the instagram app - only avail for iphone and android...

which is why no one saw this pic til roxy saw it on his instagram account...

you can see it (the pic) on anything basically..but to see when he posts on his instagram account (without linking to twitter or what else) u need the instagram app - only avail for iphone and android...

which is why no one saw this pic til roxy saw it on his instagram account...

Exactly that, nas! When you open a pic he links to Twitter with your computer, for example, you can *only* see it, you're not able to do anything else on his profile - following him, leaving a comment... To be able to enjoy all these other options, you need the app on your phone. :wink2:

Exactly that, nas! When you open a pic he links to Twitter with your computer, for example, you can *only* see it, you're not able to do anything else on his profile - following him, leaving a comment... To be able to enjoy all these other options, you need the app on your phone. :wink2:

Guess I got an iphone at the right time :fisch:

UMG Singapore ‏@universalmusg

@mikasounds is back, here's a new song "Make You Happy" from his new album out in Sept. We love it, what about you?

Seems realistic, but so much time left :(

Edited by LaraMay

UMG Singapore ‏@universalmusg

@mikasounds is back, here's a new song "Make You Happy" from his new album out in Sept. We love it, what about you?

Seems realistic, but so much time left :(

Nooooo! :blink:

Some websites speak about "due out sometime this fall", September should therefore be possible.

Mika is hanging out with his PR firm. Hopefully a good sign. :fisch:

Purple PR

‏@PurplePRMusic

We're happy to be hanging out with the lovely @mikasounds - Watch the video for 'Make You Happy' here: http://bit.ly/Mika-MakeYouHappy

And now he must be watching football with Michael Cragg :mf_rosetinted:

Michael Cragg‏@MichaelCragg

I'm about to spend some time with Mika. I imagine we'll be watching the England game together at 5.

I hope it´s a good sign too

And now he must be watching football with Michael Cragg :mf_rosetinted:

Michael Cragg‏@MichaelCragg

I'm about to spend some time with Mika. I imagine we'll be watching the England game together at 5.

I hope it´s a good sign too

They've banned those hooter-things (can't remember the name but its a weird name they have) from the tournament this time, because they annoy people. But I could just imagine Mika blowing one. Or making the sound himself, like with the "trumpet solo" he did onstage.

Mika might as well enjoy himself at home today, I hear the weather down South is horrendous. Hope Mika won't be flooded out, and hope the weather improves for Lovebox next week, or Mika could be singing Blame It On The Weather whilst floating offstage in a torrent of water!! Then he'd have to sing Underwater.

They've banned those hooter-things (can't remember the name but its a weird name they have) from the tournament this time, because they annoy people. But I could just imagine Mika blowing one. Or making the sound himself, like with the "trumpet solo" he did onstage.

He could always bring a laptop or whatever with him to the game and use this.

http://myinstants.com/instant/vuvuzela/

:mikacool:

Mika has been rehearsing for 18 months in the studio :naughty:

We were there for about 5 hours the day before the North American tour started and I don't think Mika spent more than 15 minutes singing. The band rehearses without him.