Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm using a firefox plugin (proxtube) that automatically searches for an US proxy server if a youtube video is blocked in my country - works well for all those videos that are blocked in germany, but no idea if it also works for the stream - is there a website where i can try it out? :dunno: the link lara may posted at least gives me a countdown when the live stream will start... :teehee: anyway, will try tomorrow and record it with my digicam *if* i can watch it.

I'm using it too and now i see a countdown (5h)... i hope that i'll be able to watch it later and record it :pray:

i'm using a firefox plugin (proxtube) that automatically searches for an US proxy server if a youtube video is blocked in my country - works well for all those videos that are blocked in germany, but no idea if it also works for the stream - is there a website where i can try it out? :dunno: the link lara may posted at least gives me a countdown when the live stream will start... :teehee: anyway, will try tomorrow and record it with my digicam *if* i can watch it.

Thanks Mellody. :huglove:

I've tried it, but I don't think it works for me. :sad: Although I get a countdown, I also get this message: "Sorry, ProxTube was not able to unblock this video. Maybe this video is blocked in the US."

I hope someone else is able to record it. :crossed:

OH MY GOOOOD, I woke up 20 minutes ago, found out I'll be an aunt in 9 months and now this. SO HAPPY! :yay::yay::yay:

Congratulations to you. Also in just over a month, Mika will be the daddy of a bouncing baby album. He's had a long pregnancy, but he's still looking good.

Tomorrow at 3pm GMT here:

Thanks!

OH MY GOOOOD, I woke up 20 minutes ago, found out I'll be an aunt in 9 months and now this. SO HAPPY! :yay::yay::yay:

Congratulations!

But I have one little question: nine months? Then the conception must have taken place so very recently:shocked:

From what i know from greeks that child must have been conceived last night....:mf_rosetinted:

Now, seriously, congrats! It's always a bless to have a newborn baby in our arms...:huglove:

Thanks Mellody. :huglove:

I've tried it, but I don't think it works for me. :sad: Although I get a countdown, I also get this message: "Sorry, ProxTube was not able to unblock this video. Maybe this video is blocked in the US."

I hope someone else is able to record it. :crossed:

but before i used the plugin i didn't even get the countdown... :teehee: maybe it just recognizes that there isn't a video to play (yet), which is logical, as there'll only be a video in 2,5 hours? :dunno: anyway, i still have hope... :naughty:

I've created a thread for Rock the Games and provided instructions for downloading a UK proxy if you're using Windows. I've been using it for a long time and it works really well.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3757114#post3757114

I'll try that , thank you Christine :huglove:

Congratulations to you. Also in just over a month, Mika will be the daddy of a bouncing baby album. He's had a long pregnancy, but he's still looking good.

Thank you! Yes, the cutest and most anticipated baby in the world :naughty:

Congratulations!

But I have one little question: nine months? Then the conception must have taken place so very recently:shocked:

From what i know from greeks that child must have been conceived last night....:mf_rosetinted:

Now, seriously, congrats! It's always a bless to have a newborn baby in our arms...:huglove:

My mistake, I guess I shouldn't be typing unless at least 1 hour has passed since I wake up! :aah: I meant 8 months. Thank you both! :wub2:

I'm curious about your experience with Greeks Wonka :mf_rosetinted:

Oh wow! No words! Oh ALRIGHT A FEW. He was phenominal!!!!

Thank you! Yes, the cutest and most anticipated baby in the world :naughty:

My mistake, I guess I shouldn't be typing unless at least 1 hour has passed since I wake up! :aah: I meant 8 months. Thank you both! :wub2:

I'm curious about your experience with Greeks Wonka :mf_rosetinted:

If i'd tell u i'd had to kill u!:mf_rosetinted:

@yvonnedelby Fly-by visit!

@mikainstagram Mean. Your sneaky. I thought I could just steal your money and run. Now there's evidence.

4ce8a712cd3d11e1aee522000a1e8a5f_7.jpg

Thanks to @Sephira for posting and @Melgine for RTing ^^

:mf_lustslow: he looks just so :swoon::swoon:

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

Ladies and Gents. The album is finished. Over a year and a half of solid work is done. X

arribacosmowanda.gif

yaaaaay :mika2::mika1:

congrats!! :hug:

:floor: aahahah

From Mika's FB page:

"What are you expecting from Mika's new album 'The Origin Of Love'?"

283683_10151021125553040_2144456000_n.jpg

That it would be released earlier than mikasoon and that he doesn't waste so much paper in further videos...:mf_rosetinted: