Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Didn't we have something like that show in the UK a few years ago? It was before Mika's time. I think Lamar got famous after being on the show.

It rings a bell... :blink: all i can think of is Pop idol and something else ending in Academy... :dunno:

edit: Fame Academy! :biggrin2:

It rings a bell... :blink: all i can think of is Pop idol and something else ending in Academy... :dunno:

edit: Fame Academy! :biggrin2:

Yes that's it. Fame Academy. I was racking my brains. I think it was better than X Factor, but then, anything is better than that show.

I'm happy for Mika's fans in Canada.

We have a compromise. It's in French but it's in Canada. :naughty:

While he is there he might do a secret gig as well. Revealing new songs in Montreal, for example, would make perfect sense.

@A.Clay Why are youposting links to articles from 2010? :blink:

Edited by suzie

While he is there he might do a secret gig as well. Revealing new songs in Montreal, for example, would make perfect sense.

@A.Clay Why are youposting links to articles from 2010? :blink: This is the news thread.

SH*T I was thinking it was current: I'll take it down!

When has he ever done anything that made perfect sense? :naughty:

I'm gonna need a heads up on this Mika. I need at least 1 day's notice. :naughty:

:Update:

Star Académie ‏ @staracademieqc

Mika sera également de la partie lors de la finale de #staracademie 2012!

Mika will also be taking part in the final of #staracademie 2012!

Thanks to Roxane for RT

Magazine 7 Jours ‏ @7Jours

Mika fera aussi partie de la grande finale de #staracademie le 25 mars, tout comme Daniel Bélanger, annoncé la semaine dernière!

Mika will also be part of the grand finale of # staracademie March 25, as Daniel Bélanger, announced last week!

Thanks to Eriko for RT

OMG I AM VERY EXCITED NOW!!! :naughty: even though I may try to watch it online, but then it shall freeze for eternity! :mf_rosetinted: good to know that he's still doing public work, for Elle me dit and the origin of love :thumb_yello:

oh, ok. I thought I was missing some important piece of info.:teehee:

Actually, thanx for the alert. I appreciate it.

(Came to me via google alert; wasn't expecting anything that dated &

obviously--in my haste to share--didn't notice the 2010 date!]

It means it's diffinately HIM, not someone pretending to be him.

I think that's what it means anyway.

thank you:thumb_yello:

hmm-..didn´t people know this like ...for ages?... well anyway :yay:

I saw a girl tweet last year that she was hoping it wasn't really Mika because his tweets were so silly and she expected more from him. :teehee:

There was debate on MFC when he first opened his account. Some people thought it was other fans having a laugh. I was sure it was him but after he tweeted me I started praying that it was real because I knew I would get the blame if it turned out to be fake. :aah:

I saw a girl tweet last year that she was hoping it wasn't really Mika because his tweets were so silly and she expected more from him. :teehee:

There was debate on MFC when he first opened his account. Some people thought it was other fans having a laugh. I was sure it was him but after he tweeted me I started praying that it was real because I knew I would get the blame if it turned out to be fake. :aah:

:lmao: :lmao:

If you're in the UK you can vote for Mika's doodle until 28 March. It costs £1.50 but some of the money goes towards Epilepsy Action.

http://doodle.epilepsy.org.uk/celebrity-auction/celeb.cfm?set=2012&doodle=Mika

He only needs one or two votes to get on the leaderboard so someone show him some love :naughty:

http://doodle.epilepsy.org.uk/vote/leaderboard.cfm

He has mustache :roftl: And he looks so cute with that hat :teehee: Do you know when this pic was taken?

just modified my post to put the date :aah:

february 3rd :wink2:

WANTED: french people to translate the following text

http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/Vienne/Loisirs/24H/n/Contenus/Articles/2012/03/13/Mika-et-Solveig-vont-relooker-deux-attractions-du-Futuroscope

thanks to Eriko for tweeting :flowers2:

At Futuroscope (Thanks to @julia2a and @vanessa-love-mika for sharing at twitter ^^)

And there's an article that goes with it (Thanks Minnie :wink2:)

http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/Vienne/Loisirs/24H/n/Contenus/Articles/2012/03/13/Mika-et-Solveig-vont-relooker-deux-attractions-du-Futuroscope#

Mika was at the Futuroscope on February 3. It says Mika will be the artistic director of the new night show. He will be in charge of all the soundtrack, he will work on image and the show will be inspired by his new album. He's working on this with Skerzo (light effect creator) and the show is announced for 2013 :thumb_yello:

He has mustache :roftl: And he looks so cute with that hat :teehee: Do you know when this pic was taken?

it's the article.

http://www.lanouvellerepublique.fr/Vienne/Loisirs/24H/n/Contenus/Articles/2012/03/13/Mika-et-Solveig-vont-relooker-deux-attractions-du-Futuroscope

Mika et Solveig vont relooker deux attractions du Futuroscope

Les deux stars internationales de la musique vont chacune relooker une attraction du Futuroscope fin 2012 et en 2013.

Martin Solveig, DJ français parmi les plus connus au monde, qui a écrit six morceaux du nouveau disque de Madonna et qui fera sa première partie au Stade de France cet été, va redonner un coup de jeune à l’attraction préférée des adolescents, Danse avec les robots. Initiée en 2006 par Kamel Ouali, chorégraphe de la Star Academy sur TF1, l’attraction consiste à faire danser dix robots géants chargés de visiteurs. Martin Solveig va repenser tout l’habillage de ces machines qui s’agitent au son de la musique, pour une ambiance résolument clubbing. Il devrait faire un premier repérage sur le site dans les prochaines semaines et la nouvelle attraction serait livrée à Noël 2012 ou pour la saison 2013.

Mika, le chanteur de « Elle m’a dit », véritable chouchou des adolescents, prendra la direction artistique du nouveau spectacle nocturne. Ce qu’on sait déjà, c’est que ce showman survolté pilotera toute la bande-son, qu’il sera à l’image et que le spectacle sera inspiré de son prochain album « Origines de l’amour »

« On retrouvera son univers fantastique et populaire, il a le sens du spectacle, je l’ai vu en 2008 aux Francofolies, c’était très impressionnant », assure Dominique Hummel, président du directoire du Futuroscope. Le futur spectacle nocturne, élaboré avec le créateur d’effets de lumières, Skerzo, est annoncé pour la saison 2013.

Futuroscope http://en.futuroscope.com/