Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Mala Noche

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089537/

[YOUTUBE]CkUT-FL_OZM[/YOUTUBE]

Mala Noche (also known as Bad Night) is a 1985 American drama film written and directed by Gus Van Sant, based on an autobiographical novel by the Oregon poet Walt Curtis. The movie was shot in 16 mm, mostly black-and-white. Mala Noche is the first feature film by Gus Van Sant. It was shot entirely on location in Portland, Oregon.

The story follows relationship between Walt (Tim Streeter), a homosexual store clerk, and two younger Mexican boys, Johnny (Doug Cooeyate) and Roberto Pepper (Ray Monge). Walt and his female friend (Nyla McCarthy) convince them to come over for dinner, but Johnny and Pepper have to return to their cheap hotel because another friend is locked out. Walt makes his first pass at Johnny by offering him $15 to sleep with him. Johnny refuses and runs to his hotel room, leaving Pepper locked out with nowhere to spend the night but Walt's. Settling for second best, Walt lays down next to Pepper and allows him on top for sex. The next morning, Walt is full of regret as he realizes that Pepper probably feels like ha has just out-manned Walt, on top of stealing his $10 during his stay. However, he does not give up on trying to win over Johnny. The film progresses from there into not always clearly-defined relationships, unbalanced by age, language, race, sexuality, and money.

Ohh i adore the novel is the first video of his autor and all the rlated loooks very actuall and interesting for all the people....

Thanks i´m looking more videos-films or TV-videos.. interesting of course. i like the resumen, with expresions such as.."bold..and other like.."They came into the box car and grabbed a badt, and they let him have it in the head.." into the video like the first review dramas with only pictures...and expresion for to thingk about one time..

Edited by mer

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Amazing cover of Garage magazine. V beautiful and no starving models in sight pic.twitter.com/IrEsrggR

AnoF6avCQAABXOo.jpg

Oh that is nice indeed! I'd love to get my hands on that thing and read what they have to say about Harry the Hare expecting. Seems very interesting.

I'm glad he still likes big girls. :teehee:

Yes ... because we always believe everything he says. :mf_rosetinted:

yup :mf_rosetinted:

Oh that is nice indeed! I'd love to get my hands on that thing and read what they have to say about Harry the Hare expecting. Seems very interesting.

I'm glad he still likes big girls. :teehee:

wow! what an interesting magazine - wanna get my hands on one too :teehee:

love how new york mag spoke about the cover:

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2012/02/gay-pregnant-hare-covers-garages-new-issue.html

it really is a gorg cover :wub2:

I really like his tweets today :) So nice, sunny and kiddish!

He made my day brighter :)

And finally I can agree with him that I like something he likes too!

And it was nice to hear that he in tot into starving models ;) *goes to the kitchen with the light heart*

http://nymag.com/daily/fashion/2012/02/gay-pregnant-hare-covers-garages-new-issue.html

Thanks for posting, I love what they said about the cover. Especially this part of the editor's letter:

"Men and women still marry, just not always one another."

:wub2:

Thanks,Nas ! Nice article :thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting, I love what they said about the cover. Especially this part of the editor's letter:

"Men and women still marry, just not always one another."

:wub2:

:thumb_yello: np!

yup :mf_rosetinted:

That's interesting, thanks for linking the article! Love it when Mika is tweeting things like today.

Seems this is the lady who did this amazing artwork

http://www.yayoi-kusama.jp/e/biography/index.html

NO WAY! This is impossible! I was just reading an article about her here http://www.e-novine.com/kultura/kultura-tema/60256-Ikona-svetske-avangarde.html, drooling over her work, and came here to see this!?! She is one of my favorite artist for years. You must love such woman! She is really special!

iida-yayoi-kusama.jpg

EDIT: Look at this.

Edited by nenartus

On the way to studio in N London. Cabbie complaining that traffic is terrible as Whitehall is closed for 007 filming. Good reason.

Oh this is crazy....he works on Sunday! :tears:

Maybe he's feeling pressure about the due date....:boxed:

On the way to studio in N London. Cabbie complaining that traffic is terrible as Whitehall is closed for 007 filming. Good reason.

darn right that's a good reason!!:boing: about time i get another bond fix - can't wait :aah:

Oh this is crazy....he works on Sunday! :tears:

Maybe he's feeling pressure about the due date....:boxed:

Maybe he doesn't separate Sundays and the other weekdays, I guess it's more about his schedules in general? I always think Sundays are the most boring days ever, nothing exciting ever happens :naughty:

Maybe he doesn't separate Sundays and the other weekdays, I guess it's more about his schedules in general? I always think Sundays are the most boring days ever, nothing exciting ever happens :naughty:

Maybe he thinks it's Wednesday. :naughty:

It's a little bit odd to be working on a sunday evening at five o clock isn't it? :aah:

I think musicians have no time, their work is different from the rest of the world :teehee: I think it's not hard for him working on Sunday, he enjoys working :naughty:

I think musicians have no time, their work is different from the rest of the world :teehee: I think it's not hard for him working on Sunday, he enjoys working :naughty:

Oh ok then :naughty:

Why? A lot of people work on Sundays.

I know they do, I'm not saying it's like, INSANE, or anything :roftl: I'm just saying it's a little bit odd. Well you never know, he might have been working all day today, but had to go home to get lunch, or check on Melachi, or something of equal importance :naughty: