Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

This song IS really addictive though, I keep listening to that short snippet again and again. I can't stop, the same way I can't stop watching those little clips nas has in her signature. I don't watch them on purpose, I just suddenly notice I've been staring them for ages :roftl:

:roftl::roftl: my plan is working! :devil:

the song is catchy as heck and i can def see me dancing to it....but beyond that....:sneaky2::naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This song IS really addictive though, I keep listening to that short snippet again and again. I can't stop, the same way I can't stop watching those little clips nas has in her signature. I don't watch them on purpose, I just suddenly notice I've been staring them for ages :roftl:

This song doesn't work for me :dunno:

I had no slightest wish to listen to it again, forced myself to do it again, but no - it is just boring and faded for me...

That snippet which we found some time ago (with piano) I really liked. Sadly it was spoiled, just like I was afraid :boxed:

This song doesn't work for me :dunno:

I had no slightest wish to listen to it again, forced myself to do it again, but no - it is just boring and faded for me...

That snippet which we found some time ago (with piano) I really liked. Sadly it was spoiled, just like I was afraid :boxed:

Quote!! :D

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

Am auctioning a drawing for Epilepsy Action. Its the very FIRST prep sketch for the new album artwork!! tinyurl.com/87q8guj make it yours!

Am auctioning a drawing for Epilepsy Action. Its the very FIRST prep sketch for the new album artwork!! tinyurl.com/87q8guj make it yours!

darn! just as we suspected :aah::aah:

well still can't afford it anyways...:tears:

that makes it very interesting for diehard Mika collectors....

Probably sitting over his computer, bidding furiously :roftl:

Actually the bid hasn't changed for hours

Edited by silver
Oh it's just gone up £5

Did Mika sketch 2 different Origin of Love doodles?

The one he posted on his twitter is called "2nd March NAT doodle day" and the one on Ebay is called "1st March NAT doodle day". ???

bild1w.jpg

Am6wW0dCAAAQ8fS.jpg

Edit: Or maybe he just changed the date? LOL

Edited by LaraMay

Thanks for the links.

I would LOVE for MIKA to TWEET what he has for breakfast tomorrow morning!

He said in an interiview, don't remember which, that he use to eat hard- boiled egg, tuna and broccoli for breakfast :boxed:

He said in an interiview, don't remember which, that he use to eat hard- boiled egg, tuna and broccoli for breakfast :boxed:

He said that? Why is he saying things like that?! :blink: I want a vlog of him eating broccoli for breakfast before I believe any of it :roftl:

He said that? Why is he saying things like that?! :blink: I want a vlog of him eating broccoli for breakfast before I believe any of it :roftl:

I found the interview, minute 1'45 :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]rOAaFCfU0UE[/YOUTUBE]

I found the interview, minute 1'45 :naughty:

[YOUTUBE]rOAaFCfU0UE[/YOUTUBE]

Awwww, thank you so much!!! I must have seen this, but couldn't remember the broccoli part (I feel bad just thinking of broccoli this time of day :roftl:), I can remember his shirt though :teehee: Miss seeing his interviews, can't wait to see some vids :wub2: