Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

I'm completely confused with this tweet. Was he listening to that song ("Get up")? What rough mixes? of his songs? How can he listen that "Get up" thing and rough mixes of his songs at the same time? While cleansing the pallet? Maybe he was working on some new artwork for TOOL? Or maybe Owen Pallet was at his place cleansing whilst listening to rough mixes. Oh, no he is Pallett, but then again... :blink::boxed:

unit_wp.gif

:mf_rosetinted: but then again...:naughty:

I guess he meant to type palate but then the auto correct on his ipod turned it into pallet, which is a word he must use more than palate when texting...:naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dear now we've brought Owen Pallett into it. :roftl:

I'd say yes, listening to that nonsense hip hop is a good way to clear his ears so he can assess rough mixes of his own songs - because they are nothing alike. :naughty:

That is what you hope. Before you know it, M will start rapping about da club and hoes and stuff:mf_rosetinted:

thanks christine for the explanations, i had no idea this morning what he meant! :naughty: never heard of the song, and google's pallet translation made no sense either. i actually thought of owen pallet for a moment too. :roftl:

let's say it doesn't make it easier to stuff your thoughts into 140 characters if you can't spell and most of your followers aren't native speakers of your language. :aah::naughty:

thanks christine for the explanations, i had no idea this morning what he meant! :naughty: never heard of the song, and google's pallet translation made no sense either. i actually thought of owen pallet for a moment too. :roftl:

let's say it doesn't make it easier to stuff your thoughts into 140 characters if you can't spell and most of your followers aren't native speakers of your language. :aah::naughty:

He can spell!!!:sneaky2:

Blame it on auto correct....:mf_rosetinted:

Jodie Harsh ‏ @jodieharsh

Gang Bang - MDNA MDNA MDNA!!

[YOUTUBE]jZekJZoARyo[/YOUTUBE]

@mikasounds @williamorbit So Gang Bang sounds amaaaazing, best track so far :-)

Wow, he's tweeting a lot again!

Becks ‏ @LadyMeeks

@mikasounds de fan a artista... no me gusta Gang Bang. Espero que tu disco sea mejor... confío en ti.

MIKA official ‏ @mikasounds

@LadyMeeks my new records are very different, but I think where she took it is interesting

Rory O'Driscoll ‏ @roryworld

@mikasounds I want an album this year please :-)

@roryworld its a promise

Melvin Ryan Tan ‏ @melvinryantan

@mikasounds i love the song, previewed it at Abbey road yesterday. but pray tell why the title?

@melvinryantan I wrote it as bang bang... gang bang is more of a head **** title i guess, there must be a reason, i could make one up...

Popjustice ‏ @Popjustice

@mikasounds That's a good song.

Ben Jackson ‏ @LilJackoMonster

@Popjustice @mikasounds out of interest, does it build up to something huge? It sounds great but i want it to EXPLODE!

@Popjustice @LilJackoMonster i should hope so, with a title like that, lol

Yulia Bananita ‏ @YulsMcFuls

@mikasounds @LadyMeeks "interesting", Thats my fav word to use when I dont have the heart to say that something isnt quite lovely jubbly.

(Mika retweeted this)

the madonna song is weird as ****, underground & lyrically cool, its amazing & bizarre. i love it, she sounds so good singing words so harsh

Wow, he's tweeting a lot again!

Ben Jackson ‏ @LilJackoMonster

@Popjustice @mikasounds out of interest, does it build up to something huge? It sounds great but i want it to EXPLODE!

@Popjustice @LilJackoMonster i should hope so, with a title like that, lol

Yulia Bananita ‏ @YulsMcFuls

@mikasounds @LadyMeeks "interesting", Thats my fav word to use when I dont have the heart to say that something isnt quite lovely jubbly.

(Mika retweeted this)

these 2 cracked me up!:naughty:

these 2 cracked me up!:naughty:

I liked those two and this one... vv

Melvin Ryan Tan ‏ @melvinryantan

@mikasounds i love the song, previewed it at Abbey road yesterday. but pray tell why the title?

@melvinryantan I wrote it as bang bang... gang bang is more of a head **** title i guess, there must be a reason, i could make one up...

Sounds like something i would say :roftl:

I liked those two and this one... vv

Sounds like something i would say :roftl:

it does!:aah:

And now both top comments on Gang Bang video are about Mika :naughty:

:naughty: i like it....:teehee:

[YOUTUBE]SfPmwI-yicA[/YOUTUBE]

Had no idea that he listens to such kind of music! :blink: My husband teases me for listening to some rap songs. And it was a pleasant surprise that I'm not alone into this style :naughty:

Gang Bang - MDNA MDNA MDNA!!

[YOUTUBE]jZekJZoARyo[/YOUTUBE]

@mikasounds @williamorbit So Gang Bang sounds amaaaazing, best track so far :-)

:no: :no: :no:

It is awful....

I pray God that Mika's album had no such songs :aah:

Had no idea that he listens to such kind of music! :blink: My husband teases me for listening to some rap songs. And it was a pleasant surprise that I'm not alone into this style :naughty:

:no: :no: :no:

It is awful....

I pray God that Mika's album had no such songs :aah:

+1 :thumb_yello:

This song IS really addictive though, I keep listening to that short snippet again and again. I can't stop, the same way I can't stop watching those little clips nas has in her signature. I don't watch them on purpose, I just suddenly notice I've been staring them for ages :roftl:

This song IS really addictive though, I keep listening to that short snippet again and again. I can't stop, the same way I can't stop watching those little clips nas has in her signature. I don't watch them on purpose, I just suddenly notice I've been staring them for ages :roftl:

Me too! After the first time I heard it I wasn't sure what to think of it, now I find myself listening to it over and over and over again.

The bit about Nas' signature cracked me up. :roftl:

I like it! The beat is great and I think it could be a hit, which is the main thing that we want! It will give Mika a bit more of a cool image and it seems to be really popular.

Maybe now, ppl who diss Mika will learn some respect! *Hi fives you all*