Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

I've been catching up, and now we have a new thread for Sir Tweetsalot's tweets.

I'm glad to read I'm not the only person having problems. I have been noticing that Mika's tweets arn't showing up in my timeline. But hopefully, the problem will be resolved and in the meantime, I have the awesome MFC keeping me updated.

Can I just take this opportunity to say that this is the very best fanclub! My hubby loves Lady Gaga and Jessie J, but last week, when JJ was on a show on BBC TV, I had to shout Alan that she was on because he didn't know! I said at the time that if it had been Mika who was on TV, we on MFC would have been talking about it for days, because some fan would have opened a thread about it and told us he was on! I feel so privilaged to be part of such a pro-active club that makes certain we know, and don't miss, any magic Mika moment.Thank you!:mf_lustslow:

I've done an edit to mention that for anyone who can see BBC 2 next Saturday night. Mika will get at least a mention in a show about pop stars. 'I am a popstar'. Last night's episode was the doc about girl groups and then at the end, when they previewed next week's show, I saw a quick glimpse of Mika from the WAG vid. I was really happy it wasn't from the GK vid because this proves they realise he's had more than one hit single. I can't wait!

it was so lovely what you wrote here!!! :tears::wub2:

I agree with youu 100% :naughty::wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

‏ @mikasounds

and then... pic.twitter.com/lmEPu2Fy

AnJXnHfCIAANHYO.jpg

:clap: nahce!! the shoes look beautiful!:wub2:

loubi: no mika... you sign here, not my head....:aah:

mika: but your head is so much funner...:teehee:

:clap: nahce!! the shoes look beautiful!:wub2:

loubi: no mika... you sign here, not my head....:aah:

mika: but your head is so much funner...:teehee:

actually he said he'd sign the Louboutin... we just thought he meant the shoes! :doh::naughty:

they look nice! how can she wear them with both of their autographs on them.

are those really from the classic collection???

actually he said he'd sign the Louboutin... we just thought he meant the shoes! :doh::naughty:

:roftl: true!

wear??:blink: if i had those shoes i'd put them in a lit glass box in a very prominent position in my house..a la the crown jewels...:naughty:

They're the mexibeads:

http://www.shoewawa.com/2011/11/christian_loubo_148.html

christian-louboutin-mexibeads-thumb-390x423-143956.png

"We've been given a bit more of a glimpse into Christian Louboutin's future this week, with the pre-release of these just amazing 'Mexibeads 100mm' heels as part of the new collection for spring/summer 2012. This style has been so popular already that a wait list is in operation, but we're happy just to bask in their sunny aura and hope for some very nice homages on the high street early next year.

Mexibeads will retail at £1,732 at Louboutin World; a relatively high price point even for the brand that undoubtedly reflects the intricate beading that gives the shoe its Mexican carnival character. The beads positively shimmer, and are embedded on a luxe satin canvas. Can't wait to see these appearing on tanned celebrity legs, worn with outrageous red carpet summer looks in 2012!"

:roftl: true!

wear??:blink: if i had those shoes i'd put them in a lit glass box in a very prominent position in my house..a la the crown jewels...:naughty:

Same here! :aah:

Don't get me wrong i love France and Frenchies, have several french friends, too...

But i'm soooooo sick and tired of Mika's addiction to France, there are other countries too ya know????

Go ahead, say it's envy, i don't care, it's not!

Don't get me wrong i love France and Frenchies, have several french friends, too...

But i'm soooooo sick and tired of Mika's addiction to France, there are other countries too ya know????

It's okay.... he never tweet anything about Asia and I stopped trying tweeting him everyday to have a tour here...

As you might have read somewhere else in the forum, he is on his way to Portugal. :teehee:

Honestly, I understand. It almost makes me feel more uncomfortable knowing that many people around the world want to see him in their countries than being happy he's here (yes I'm that strange)

But can I ask you why are you saying this now? Is it the French tweet, or the awards ceremony, or the French gigs..? Or maybe everything together :aah:

Honestly, I understand. It almost makes me feel more uncomfortable knowing that many people around the world want to see him in their countries than being happy he's here (yes I'm that strange)

But can I ask you why are you saying this now? Is it the French tweet, or the awards ceremony, or the French gigs..? Or maybe everything together :aah:

It's not the first time i say this on this forum, and even on twitter directly to him....

It's everything you mentionned altogether and more...

It's not a matter of being France, i'd moan about it even if it was another country...

I'm not a moaner or a beggar but this time ive had enough....

Thast's the main reason i've been away from here lately, it gets me sick how he has this addcition to a country that after all doesn't recognise him, as happened last night....:sneaky2:

It's not a matter of being France, i'd moan about it even if it was another country...

Yes I hope everyone understands that, because I feel the same. It would actually be even more alienating if it was a country other than France because at least I have some familiarity with French and I have some good friends in France and have great experiences with French fans. So it's really not that.

I mean just try to imagine that Mika started focusing on Korea and went on hiatus from English (or French) music for two years and only released Korean songs and videos and only toured in Asia.

Would anyone in Europe not be frustrated with this if it went on for 2 or 3 years? Imagine there was no new music you could relate to or any gigs you could go to for YEARS?

(Sorry Koreans this is just an example. :naughty:)

It's not the first time i say this on this forum, and even on twitter directly to him....

It's everything you mentionned altogether and more...

I'm not a moaner or a beggar but this time ive had enough....

Thast's the main reason i've been away from here lately, it gets me sick how he has this addcition to a country that after all doesn't recognise him, as happened last night....:sneaky2:

I sooo understand this!

What bothers me is that, for almost the whole year, I don't understand the word he is saying, have to wait for translations (a HUUUUUGE thank you to all our French friends!!!). It's boring and bothers me a lot. Not because it's French, I like the language and at the beginning, I admit, loved how French sounds when Mika speaks it. I understood him. I guess we all love our childhood places. But now it's really enough!!!:sneaky2: He is (or was?!?) an international star, and this french thing lasts too long now. :blowup:

As Mika's piano teacher would say MICA CONCENTRATE (add strong russian accent!) :mf_rosetinted: on your international career!!!

EDIT: Sorry if I sounded too rough. Last night's show was really the last drop for me!:sneaky2:

Edited by nenartus

I sooo understand this!

What bothers me is that, for almost the whole year, I don't understand the word he is saying, have to wait for translations (a HUUUUUGE thank you to all our French friends!!!). It's boring and bothers me a lot. Not because it's French, I like the language and at the beginning, I admit, loved how French sounds when Mika speaks it. I understood him. I guess we all love our childhood places. But now it's really enough!!!:sneaky2: He is (or was?!?) an international star, and this french thing lasts too long now. :blowup:

As Mika's piano teacher would say MICA CONCENTRATE (add strong russian accent!) :mf_rosetinted: on your international career!!!

:roftl:

totally get and agree with what you all are saying....:blush-anim-cl:

Yes I hope everyone understands that, because I feel the same. It would actually be even more alienating if it was a country other than France because at least I have some familiarity with French and I have some good friends in France and have great experiences with French fans. So it's really not that.

I mean just try to imagine that Mika started focusing on Korea and went on hiatus from English (or French) music for two years and only released Korean songs and videos and only toured in Asia.

Would anyone in Europe not be frustrated with this if it went on for 2 or 3 years? Imagine there was no new music you could relate to or any gigs you could go to for YEARS?

(Sorry Koreans this is just an example. :naughty:)

I sooo understand this!

EDIT: Sorry if I sounded too rough. Last night's show was really the last drop for me!:sneaky2:

It's exactly that what i meant!

It's not because it's France, its because he's alienating other countries and other fans, just focusing on france and not exploiting his neverending possibilities in other places!

He first started to have an international caree and now he seems focused in only showing up in France and i'm sorry to say this one country focusing only is quite dumb!