Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

Indeed. :lmfao:

Someone was just telling me he looked like a figure skater on stage. :teehee:

But 10 minutes later he was wearing a really nice suit so all is forgiven. :naughty:

Yes, I need to fangurl a bit!!! That "green" (was it really green?) suit was stunning :swoon:

and haircut :mf_rosetinted:

Hear, Mika? :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know I can't believe I didn't think of it myself. It's spot on. :lmfao:

Where's Wonka?? :teehee:

I can't believe it either! Especially after this happened in the Bob thread:

420222_357362807629106_316138418418212_1145649_459581697_n.jpg
For a second there i thought Mika was on ice skates :aah:

:roftl:

Seriously though, all it's missing is the glittery details! I can totally see those too, I'm actually a bit surprised he doesn't have anything like that embroided on the back of his shirt. :roftl:

I always like Mika's hair (although some days are better than others like all of us). I wasn't crazy about the granny curls but thankfully he gave that up years ago. :naughty:

I know I can't believe I didn't think of it myself. It's spot on. :lmfao:

Where's Wonka?? :teehee:

i think when he is tired of those pants, he can have his mom transform them into bike shorts :mf_rosetinted:

From Mika's Facebook page:

Everyone's asking Mika to come and play a show in the country they live in, but if you were offered the chance to go abroad and see him live on a magical three-day trip wouldn't you prefer that? Well we're offering one person the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see him live at one of his shows ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!

All you need to do is enter our Golden Raffle competition! One lucky fan will win a pair of tickets, flights and accommodation for 3 nights to a Mika show in a far away place! Take a friend with you, or if you're under 18 a parent or guardian, it will be a trip you'll never forget!

Anyone can enter - to be in with a chance of winning, simply donate £10 to enter the lucky draw. For every £10 you get one ticket entered into the draw, you can buy as many as you like. All proceeds will be given to the very worthy London's Air Ambulance - we've raised £4,850 so far!

Buy your raffle ticket here: http://bit.ly/mfcgold - the draw will take place on Friday so get your entries in quickly!

Good luck!

Everyone's asking Mika to come and play a show in the country they live in, but if you were offered the chance to go abroad and see him live on a magical three-day trip wouldn't you prefer that? Well we're offering one person the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see him live at one of his shows ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD!

All you need to do is enter our Golden Raffle competition! One lucky fan will win a pair of tickets, flights and accommodation for 3 nights to a Mika show in a far away place! Take a friend with you, or if you're under 18 a parent or guardian, it will be a trip you'll never forget!

Anyone can enter - to be in with a chance of winning, simply donate £10 to enter the lucky draw. For every £10 you get one ticket entered into the draw, you can buy as many as you like. All proceeds will be given to the very worthy London's Air Ambulance - we've raised £4,850 so far!

Buy your raffle ticket here: http://bit.ly/mfcgold - the draw will take place on Friday so get your entries in quickly!

Good luck!

Yeah about that. How is it possible that suddenly everyone can enter?

Good luck!

i thought very long and very hard on this question and my answer is actually no, i won't prefer that - i'd prefer he played here...:blush-anim-cl::aah:

good question!:blink:

i thought very long and very hard on this question and my answer is actually no, i won't prefer that - i'd prefer he played here...:blush-anim-cl::aah:

:lmfao: I think the real question is...do you prefer to wait until Mika comes to Barbados (i.e. the 12th of Never) or get a trip to see him now? :naughty:

:lmfao: I think the real question is...do you prefer to wait until Mika comes to Barbados (i.e. the 12th of Never) or get a trip to see him now? :naughty:

i know realistically that is actually the question and in that case oc i choose the trip :aah:

but from the way their 'proposition' is worded, there is no waiting involved -they simply offer a choice between him playing in your country or you getting to go see him...and in that fantastical case i choose the former :naughty:

Just to be clear everyone the rules of the raffle have not changed. They still need to register on MFC, per the link provided in the Facebook post :thumb_yello:

but from the way their 'proposition' is worded, there is no waiting involved -they simply offer a choice between him playing in your country or you getting to go see him...and in that fantastical case i choose the former :naughty:

Oh yes I would prefer to see Mika in Toronto tomorrow than in Australia :naughty: My home gigs have all been the best. :biggrin2: Oh and I am not averse to going to Barbados either. It's -10°C today :aah:

Just to be clear everyone the rules of the raffle have not changed. They still need to register on MFC, per the link provided in the Facebook post :thumb_yello:

Oh yes I would prefer to see Mika in Toronto tomorrow than in Australia :naughty: My home gigs have all been the best. :biggrin2:Oh and I am not averse to going to Barbados either. It's -10°C today :aah:

:naughty:

it's only 28 degrees here too...:teehee:

I thought this was an MFC thing? But no?

Right, as Christine says, the rules haven't changed. They worded the

Facebook post poorly, but at least they linked to the MFC page, where

the rules are clearly posted. You have to be a member in good standing

here on MikaFanClub.com to be eligible, but since anyone can register here,

then in that sense the drawing is open to anyone. :thumb_yello:

Indeed. :lmfao:

Someone was just telling me he looked like a figure skater on stage. :teehee:

But 10 minutes later he was wearing a really nice suit so all is forgiven. :naughty:

Why, oh why did you plot this thought into my mind???:shocked: Here he almost look like doing some figure skating pose...

430195_313953168654136_230342797015174_769187_2135689945_n.jpg

But this is my nightmare for tonight! :aah:

figureskating0061.jpg

Or shall I suggest something like zis for Underwater?:teehee:

malefigureskateroutfit.jpg

:roftl: