Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 10)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh my Goooooooood, I cannot wait, Friday morning will be so exciting! And the new site is just beautiful, I love the simplicity of it! And those photos. He has grown up, I kinda miss all the childish colourful stuff, but oh well. He looks so handsome :wub2:

NEW SINGLE? OMG why am i just finding out about this?

Friday morning in France? What time? OMG i wonder if we'll find out what the song is before the interview airs. shizz i think i'll just stay up all night xD

omg i say this to myself in chat all the time but STUPID TIMEZONES! that's it. i'm gonna have to quit my job so i can stay up all night so i don't miss news.

Why's the first play in France though? :( you'd think it'd be in England since that's where his next gig is. the song better not be in French too!

omg i say this to myself in chat all the time but STUPID TIMEZONES! that's it. i'm gonna have to quit my job so i can stay up all night so i don't miss news.

:lmfao: I don't know how I kept my job in 2009. When I wasn't listening to the radio, watching videos and absorbing news I was exhausted from staying up all night and running around the world to go to gigs. Brace yourself. :aah:

:lmfao: I don't know how I kept my job in 2009. When I wasn't listening to the radio, watching videos and absorbing news I was exhausted from staying up all night and running around the world to go to gigs. Brace yourself. :aah:

:lmfao:

We were in the process of updating our book in 2007 when Mika Fever first hit.

OMG, I didn't think I would survive, between listening to everything I

could find, watching every video that appeared, reading every interview,

following the tour... and trying to write and proof the chapters, not to

mention take care of my family (my son wasn't driving yet, just 15). It's a

wonder my husband and my writing partner both didn't divorce me! :naughty:

Thank goodness I'm much more mature and calm about it all now, and have

really managed to find that BALANCE that is so necessary...

:woot_jump: :woot_jump: :woot_jump:

Double F ‏@radiodoublef

Vendredi 17H30... je reçois MIKA sur Virgin Radio ;) Soyez LA !

Friday 5:30 p.m. ... I get to see Mika on Virgin Radio;)

Wait so he's going to be on Virgin Radio too? Anyone got a link for that? :wub2: