big thanks :D

magistro would do more sense, no???

that's what I saw on google translator

magistro = master

magistrus = masters

@Lucrezia

:no:

Magistro is pronounced with dɮ and he sings tʃ

and I think the first vowel in the word you say is domine start with an 'i' sound and not with o

Edited by suzie

big thanks :D

magistro would do more sense, no???

that's what I saw on google translator

magistro = master

magistrus = masters

Yeah it's more correct because God is seen as a master of life

@Lucrezia

:no:

Magistro is pronounced with dɮ and he sings tʃ

and I think the vowels go ' i o e ' where you say domine

I can't listen to it again now though

mmmm i could listen it again but tomorrow, now it's a little bit late and I wake up the whole family! :aah:

mmmm i could listen it again but tomorrow, now it's a little bit late and I wake up the whole family! :aah:

same with me....:teehee:

PS: Instead of Domine, I was thinking more something lilke 'in nomine' but that's one syllable more.

Edited by suzie

This Latin thing is driving me crazy. :lmfao:

me, too ! :aah:

I think it could be a mix of Spanish and Latin and I am pretty sure it is not a standard prayer :roftl:

That's just why I want to figure it out :D Besides. I love how it sounds

Edited by suzie

Someone ask Felix. Looks like he did the Latin part in Tallinn.

:roftl: that's just what I was thinking as soon as I switched off my laptop at night.

PS: it would be really great if others also listened and came up with suggestions (especially Spanish, Portuguese and Italian fans) I believe we can put it together line by line. Maybe also considering that it is Mika and not necessarily a liturgical text. Perhaps the latest version of the song will help a bit more.

Edited by suzie

Blindingly fantastic! The prayer part reminds me of something and it's driving me crazy.

But wow! I think this should be the first single! I was getting a little twitchy with doubt after Celebrate, but this is amazing.

Blindingly fantastic! The prayer part reminds me of something and it's driving me crazy.

But wow! I think this should be the first single! I was getting a little twitchy with doubt after Celebrate, but this is amazing.

same here! It would have made a great first single!!

I adore the Latin part! Can´t wait to finally understand it:aah:

The more I listen to this song,the more Im sure this is the f*cking off song Mika tweeted about and it makes me feel this could be a new Grace Kelly (being a whole wide world success). The song is ellaborated, I love its structure and despite the latin part (which we are still not sure what it means) the lyrics are amazing. I really hope its the second single...

And seriously,Im Spanish and studied Latin for several years,but as we all agreed here before,this is not exactly Latin but a new language Mika created :mf_rosetinted: so, Im sorry,I cant help you here at all. But listening to this version, I also hear machismo,so...

The more I listen to this song,the more Im sure this is the f*cking off song Mika tweeted about and it makes me feel this could be a new Grace Kelly (being a whole wide world success). The song is ellaborated, I love its structure and despite the latin part (which we are still not sure what it means) the lyrics are amazing. I really hope its the second single...

And seriously,Im Spanish and studied Latin for several years,but as we all agreed here before,this is not exactly Latin but a new language Mika created :mf_rosetinted: so, Im sorry,I cant help you here at all. But listening to this version, I also hear machismo,so...

I Knew You would like this one ! :biggrin2: When listen the official recorded one, more ppl would love this song too! (blame it on live perfo :mf_rosetinted:) Funny Lord Mika can create language ! :lmfao:

I Knew You would like this one ! :biggrin2: When listen the official recorded one, more ppl would love this song too! (blame it on live perfo :mf_rosetinted:) Funny Lord Mika can create language ! :lmfao:

In fact Mika has created a whole new world around him. Someone go tell him its not real,please....:mf_rosetinted:

@Rosa you and your f*ck off song :roftl:

I must say you must be absolutely right about it! I also agree with the other things you write - must go now as my phone battery is dying.

I must say you must be absolutely right about it! I also agree with the other things you write - must go now as my phone battery is dying.

I agree with you both 1000,000% It's bold, brilliant and beautiful. It's telling us we're all original and unique, and each of us can give our own version of original love to each other. I just know it will sound amazing on the cd. But as for the live performances he's giving, of this song and the other new ones.... Wow!

He really is creating his very own Mika Universe!

[YOUTUBE]UbOeI7mh2Qg[/YOUTUBE]

The Best TOOL Live so Far. :wub2: Still think some sounds seem missing and vacant in certain part.. but his voice is stable and recorded well.

[YOUTUBE]UbOeI7mh2Qg[/YOUTUBE]

The Best TOOL Live so Far. :wub2: Still think some sounds seem missing and vacant in certain part.. but his voice is stable and recorded well.

:shocked:

:tears:

don´t ask me why... but watching this vid I´ve felt something I only feel in live shows...

HELL YES!! THIS IS THE F*CKING OFF SONG!!!!

It´s all his fault!!! He tweeted about it like 784676 years ago and then didn´t give us a clue of which song he meant!!!We´ve been waiting for so long!!