• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh the recorded version is just :swoon:

i don't know why, but it reminds me a bit of One foot boy :aah:

Yes, I really, really love it, too! :wub2:

And I get the One Foot Boy comparison -- the long string of lyrics, the

rhythm of it... can't wait to hear the entire song! :thumb_yello:

Is it just a snippet and not the full song? If so can someone please upload it somewhere for me? (Don't upload the full mp3 if it's the full song though :aah:)

Soundcloud is blocked at work. :sneaky2:

Is it just a snippet and not the full song? If so can someone please upload it somewhere for me? (Don't upload the full mp3 if it's the full song though :aah:)

mikatube's account is suspended :aah:

where do you prefer me to upload it?

It's only 45 seconds.:wink2:

Oh dear. :shocked: I think we're out of business, they want us to switch to a private server which is too expensive. :crybaby:
nooooooo, will we lose everything??? what about asking M to finance it :D

Hmm... Just heard mika's snippet of the album version. Sounds refreshing, somewhat similar to MYH ( although that could be because of the accompanying picture!), but a little shallow. There seems to be something missing from the song ( as with hmdylm and maybe OFB), and lacking any kind of layers.

IMO , LICM songs were perfectly arranged; TBWKTM had loads of awesome layers, although many were too hidden; but some of TOOL so far seems not layered enough, maybe too simplistic. Having said that, I love The Origin of Love and Underwater is perfect. Guess we'll have to wait and see! :)

Oh dear. :shocked: I think we're out of business, they want us to switch to a private server which is too expensive. :crybaby:

Noooo, I'm very attached to mikatube. I found it even before I found MFC, with all these wonderful things I enjoyed watching and listening. :nervous::tears:

Aaaaah! So happy to have at least a small recorded clip! Can't wait the full version. Really like this song, it's so relaxed :wub2: And it's so good to experience it live, loved it, but the audience noise is a bit disturbing in live vids :teehee:

nooooooo, will we lose everything??? what about asking M to finance it :D

Noooo, I'm very attached to mikatube. I found it even before I found MFC, with all these wonderful things I enjoyed watching and listening. :nervous::tears:

They've put it back up and apparently there is something wrong with one of the files so I asked them to disable it. You may find some problems logging in at the moment.

I can't access the files right now but I suspect it's a spammer issue. I may just lock down the entire site with a password and only give it to MFCers. I don't want to risk losing the site and there is no point in upgrading to a much more expensive service if the problem is caused by spammers.

And it's so good to experience it live, loved it, but the audience noise is a bit disturbing in live vids :teehee:

Yes, especially with slow tempo songs it is difficult to find a recording where you don't have people screaming at the top of their lungs 'Mika', sing painfully off-tune, clap too fast or simply totally out of the rhythm.

Luckily you go to enough concerts to be able to choose a good version though. :teehee:

They've put it back up and apparently there is something wrong with one of the files so I asked them to disable it. You may find some problems logging in at the moment.

I can't access the files right now but I suspect it's a spammer issue. I may just lock down the entire site with a password and only give it to MFCers. I don't want to risk losing the site and there is no point in upgrading to a much more expensive service if the problem is caused by spammers.

oh phew! Now I can access and log in without any problems.