Yes but not...you know...yesterday as Rosa was suggesting. Sorry I should have quoted her. I'm in a hurry. :naughty:

I don't take offense about confusions like that at all. Actually, I may have written something similar as well and I don't remember... I always post in such a haste.:roftl:

Edited by suzie

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Woow, I'm speechless. All I can say: the old Mika is back! This is the kind of music I expected from him. This is the music I love and Lola has that special Mika style. TOOL and Lola were great surprises for me. And I still like the new vocalist, although iMMa was the best. :)) Keep on goin' Mika, you're on the right way!

EASILY the best song yet. There's still hope :wub2: Really reminds me of the "forbidden demo" called "Sally". Can we talk about those yet? lol :naughty:

oh no. I'd rather listen to Mustang Sally than the black-eyed one :rolls_eyes:

..and Lola any time.:thumb_yello:

Keep on goin' Mika, you're on the right way!

3 out of 3 Hungarians say that - he must be on the right track then :teehee:

Woow, I'm speechless. All I can say: the old Mika is back! This is the kind of music I expected from him. This is the music I love and Lola has that special Mika style. TOOL and Lola were great surprises for me. And I still like the new vocalist, although iMMa was the best. :)) Keep on goin' Mika, you're on the right way!

Same here :mf_rosetinted:

Youngling #142

Queeniac # 92

SmileLikeYouMeanIt

Well it's pleasant, I suppose.

Quite old-fashioned really.

But I'm beginning to think I would rather have out of love Mika if this is what love does to his song-writing ..... :sad:

That's my conclusion too at the moment.

I'm not particularly enthusiastic about it, I've listened to it twice only (big comparison with TOOL that I play all the time!) but then I haven't listened to or looked at the lyrics properly so that could change my perception of the song :dunno:

I don't, i wanna see CUUURRRLLLLZZZZZ!!!!:sneaky2:

Which curlz? Where do you see curlz?

I haven't seen them from the evening with the mysterious lady in January!

So let it be, this hat thingie, it has got nothing to hide :naughty:

back to the topic :naughty:

I like Lola , the magic worked on me at second hearing though :naughty:

I just can't resist Mika's voice :fangurl:

You're so happy! Best fan ever :thumb_yello:

I wish I could feel like you!

I'm afraid I find it boooring.. I even started to like Celebrate more after listening to Lola... hope the album version will be more interesting :fisch:

Quite old-fashioned really.

But I'm beginning to think I would rather have out of love Mika if this is what love does to his song-writing ..... :sad:

It says: "great masterpieces arise from the grief". But apparently it's not his case,since he wrote Celebrate after a break up :blink:

Edited by krysady

Lola must be my favorite new song. Less falsetto and it sounds a bit vintage. I hope the studio version doesn't differ so much from the live version :fisch::naughty:

I need to thank the person who filmed this video cause the sound is so clear :wub2:

I like the song.

everything seems to be better then Celebrate:aah:. I do like it too but tool and lola are so much better.

did he write this album when he´s in love btw??

I noticed that I like the songs he wrote when he´s ben depressed:aah:

Lola must be my favorite new song. Less falsetto and it sounds a bit vintage. I hope the studio version doesn't differ so much from the live version :fisch::naughty:

I need to thank the person who filmed this video cause the sound is so clear :wub2:

really good quality!! :blush-anim-cl: OMG I love this song so much... I like the part "Lola, I've made up my mind...." :wub2:

Edited by lollipop161