Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

Any link for that? What time it will be? I'm confused...

The show starts at 19h05 (GMT+1h) ;>

I guess you can watch it there live : http://webactu-webtv.com/articles.php?lng=fr&pg=3 ;D Otherwise, google "Canal +" tomorrow and you should be able to find teh whole show online :>

Isn't he supposed to be on FR2 ? >< It's "On ne demande qu'à en rire" now ... :'/

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Isn't Mika just wearing what he's always wearing nowadays in this shoot? Or perhaps he's been promoting Topman clothing this way...

That was my initial thought too! :teehee:

Either way he looks gorgeous. :fangurl: If he hadn't become a musician he would've made a great model too. All he needs to do is open his mouth slightly and look at the camera and BAM!

m222283245.Gif

The man's busy! And I'm lost. So tonight we have (please correct me if I'm wrong, also with the links, because I don't know if they'll actually stream it):

17h50: France2 http://www.france2.fr/direct

18h20: France Inter http://www.franceinter.fr/player

20h30: canalplus http://www.canalplus.fr/pid3580-c-live-tv-clair.html

Am I missing something? Any more information on possibilities to see it live?

Edit: at least some of them don't seem to work outside France

Exactly!!

If there are interviews on TV today can someone please start a new thread in the news section? This thread was originally meant for Mika's blog posts and then when he started using Twitter instead we would discuss his tweets.

It's not really a catch-all for anything that is tweeted by anyone. Whenever there is news please feel free to start a news thread. :wink2:

I'm starting a new thread!! :wink2:

If anyone can find a working link to a live stream, I can record the Canal+ show tonight after work. I saw one link posted but I'm not certain if that's actually going to stream the show tonight but who knows?

I'm searching it!! :wink2:

Le Grand Journal ‏@GrdJournal

Pour revoir le live et l'interview de @mikasounds dans Le Grand Journal : http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissement/pid3349-le-grand-journal.html?vid=730668

Retweeted by MIKA official

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds

En train de diner dans un resto Corse dans Le 5eme après une journee de promo et la sortie de lalbum en France.

A3BWBx9CQAEqnW0.jpg

Mariana S. ‏@_MaryM_

@mikasounds Brilliant album, congrats! ;) x

@_MaryM_ thank you x

Edited by smokesignal

Le Grand Journal ‏@GrdJournal

Pour revoir le live et l'interview de @mikasounds dans Le Grand Journal : http://www.canalplus.fr/c-divertissement/pid3349-le-grand-journal.html?vid=730668

Retweeted by MIKA official

En train de diner dans un resto Corse dans Le 5eme après une journee de promo et la sortie de lalbum en France.

A3BWBx9CQAEqnW0.jpg

Mariana S. ‏@_MaryM_

@mikasounds Brilliant album, congrats! ;) x

@_MaryM_ thank you x

who dat guy... ?

Label Barclay ‏@labelbarclay

Mika avant de rentrer sur le plateau #LGJ

his smile... is weird :aah:

Good night everyone. Good night Paris. Perhaps tonight I'll sleep. Now that the album has been released in one place. Tomorrow more tv. X

Wow! Now he is talking the album promo seriously! I havent even finished to catch up with all the interviews from today and there will be more tomorrow! :wub2:

Good night everyone. Good night Paris. Perhaps tonight I'll sleep. Now that the album has been released in one place. Tomorrow more tv. X

My son informed me that Strictly Come Dancing beat X Factor in the ratings on Saturday night!

They didn't clash, but it's wonderful that more ppl watched Mika, than watched Gary B, Tulisa and Louis W!! That's how it shoud be!

Oh wow, that's fantastic news! There is nothing happening in Canada because there has been no real promo aside from some quick interviews Mika did in Quebec a month ago. Releasing the album a day early was a huge mistake. I just went into HMV and they've taken it off the new release shelf and replaced it with all the new releases that came out today since everyone releases records on a Tuesday.

Now that people rarely buy CDs anymore there is one shelf for new releases and one shelf for the top selling albums and a bunch of old cheap CDs and that's it. I didn't even know where to find it and I was looking for it. There is no way anyone who is not following Mika is going to see it in a CD shop and buy it. :sad:

Oh wow, that's fantastic news! There is nothing happening in Canada because there has been no real promo aside from some quick interviews Mika did in Quebec a month ago. Releasing the album a day early was a huge mistake. I just went into HMV and they've taken it off the new release shelf and replaced it with all the new releases that came out today since everyone releases records on a Tuesday.

Now that people rarely buy CDs anymore there is one shelf for new releases and one shelf for the top selling albums and a bunch of old cheap CDs and that's it. I didn't even know where to find it and I was looking for it. There is no way anyone who is not following Mika is going to see it in a CD shop and buy it. :sad:

Sometimes people take worthy CDs that are hidden away by silly employees and covertly slip them into the more prominent positions where they belong ...so i've heard of course :fisch:

I always feel so relieved when I see him wear a little bit of colorful clothes from time to time. He looks really classy in those other clothes he wears constantly but everyone needs some color in their lives or life gets depressing. Anyway, guess he's doing more promo today. If anyone wants me to record any live streams, let me know :thumb_yello:

Sometimes people take worthy CDs that are hidden away by silly employees and covertly slip them into the more prominent positions where they belong ...so i've heard of course :fisch:

I don't have time to run across Canada moving CDs. :roftl: