Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

Geez, is there something in the water today? I go to one thread and there's a deep religious discussion, and then I come here and find an argument over surrogacy! :blink: I'm pretty sure when I went to bed last night this was still Mika Fan Club. I'm going to take a look at the Mikagasmic thread and I better still find lots of photos of Mika with fans drooling over them or else I'm going to think I stepped into a parallel universe of something. :aah:

It's Easter weekend Deb, it's all about religion and rebirth :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No not Europe because countries like yours and Germany prohibit it. In the USA they are far more advanced with this.

In my country women have the chance that surrogacy is prohibited and prostitution isn't a legal job, not like in Germany and Netherlands. But people can adopt or have a medical assistance to procreation.

Sephira and Ingie, please would you discuss this per PM as it´s the wrong place and not anyone is interested to get involved. Please!

I'm sorry. I thought the whole point of a forum was to discuss things. Guess we are only allowed to drool over Mika here then? Shame.

I have nothing left to say to Sephira anyway. It is illegal in France and legal in other countries so Perez did nothing wrong. The end.

Is there any country in the world I'm afraid of, it's North Korea. Even if I'm sure the ones demonstrating not really are supporting a war against usa.

Yeah! They had a breaking news interruption on our television about this today! Bit of a scary time to be living in America, if I do say so myself... Even if nothing is carried out in the long run, it's frightening to think people even HAVE those thoughts about the place I currently call home!

Yeah! They had a breaking news interruption on our television about this today! Bit of a scary time to be living in America, if I do say so myself... Even if nothing is carried out in the long run, it's frightening to think people even HAVE those thoughts about the place I currently call home!

I would have been scared too. I'm a bit scared right now since I know what can happen if North Koreas threats are for real. Especially if it will be a Nuclear warfare! But I think Kim jong-un just want to show his muscles, at least I hope. I don't know how brain washed he is, but it won't be imposible for him to attack south korea and if he does usa will be drawn into it as well, support thing south korea.

@mikasounds 1m

Just arrived in Salt Lake for a show at In The Venue tonight! Our gear showed up this time ;) love the audiences here. They sing like crazy!

This is so cute, I had to share it somewhere else too. I know many of you won't drop by in Serbian speaking or Ex-Yu thread, so I'm sharing it here. We saw it on couple of our televisions since last week (I think).

[YOUTUBE]rS37r09siYM[/YOUTUBE]

Thanks again Eriko for finding it on the internet.

This is so cute, I had to share it somewhere else too. I know many of you won't drop by in Serbian speaking or Ex-Yu thread, so I'm sharing it here. We saw it on couple of our televisions since last week (I think).

That's good Nena, next step Mika doing a gig in Serbia! :thumb_yello::huglove:

Ha, sexy face in the end of the video XD