Mikasounds and Twitter updates - Part 11

guylainem123

From Mika's FB page:

We are thrilled to announce that Mika will perform at Monte Carlo MC Sporting Summer Festival!! On 6th August, Mika will take to the stage in Monte Carlo for what promises to be a spectacular event! The age restriction is 7 years + so Mika fans young and old should get their tickets soon! http://tinyurl.com/cm77yeg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From Mika's FB page:

We are thrilled to announce that Mika will perform at Monte Carlo MC Sporting Summer Festival!! On 6th August, Mika will take to the stage in Monte Carlo for what promises to be a spectacular event! The age restriction is 7 years + so Mika fans young and old should get their tickets soon! http://tinyurl.com/cm77yeg

This is great - love that he will front sports arrangements!:fisch::wub2:

Love,love

me

And another one:

MIKA

Liked · 30 minutes ago

LATVIA!!! Mika will perform at this year's Summer Sound Liepaja on 13th July! We can't wait, check out our events page and click attending if you'll be there! http://www.summersound.lv/sakums

My hope is growing - that he also will be part of a Norwegian festival :fisch:

Anyway -I'm happy for fans in Latvia :thumb_yello:

Love,love

me

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3901089&postcount=3054

MIKA did tweet it ::

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 4h

The view at lunch. Unreal

Did we miss this picture somehow? :blink: I haven't seen it around.

Lunch. That's not me in the striped T. Looks like me though

http://instagram.com/p/YaPG1XTiDc/

Looks like Mika posted it to Instagram but forgot to tweet it :)
Edited by A. Clay

Wait... Did we miss these tweets?

Hola de Barcelona!

22 april 2013 14:49:33

Os necesitamos! Veniros esta tarde y participad en la grabaciòn (audio y visual) de mi nuevo single y la nueva cancion de San Miguel!

22 april 2013 14:55:34

Allí estarè en el CCCB, a partir de las 5,30pm. Necesitamos mucha gente para poder hacer algo chulo. Som-hi tots!!!

22 april 2013 14:59:55

Was anyone there? Oh, and although I can vaguely follow this and use google translate, perhaps someone that actually speaks Spanish could give a proper translation :teehee:

Edited by smokesignal

And another one:

Another live show!! On Tuesday 9th July, Mika will take to the stage at Les Nuits d'Istres Festival in Marseille, France! Get your tickets now and don't forget to click attending on our event page if you're going!

You wanted a quiz... And you wanted a competition... So, here we go! Here's the deal...

We post a load of questions - 20 in total, over the next week or so. We'll post them up totally randomly (1 or 2 per day) so keep checking back to this page to make sure you dont miss any. Some of them will be easy and some will be quite hard. We want to see how well you know your Mika! Write down all the answers. Save them up and email them to us IN ORDER and we'll randomly pick a winner to receive a 'MYSTERY GIFT'!! Anyone can enter of any age in any country. Fun? Watch out for the first question coming later today......

Omg, Mika is still in Barcelona and I'm at home :doh: this is a very nice club in Barcelona.

Maybe he's interested in doing an intimate gig there :wub2::pray::crossed:

mutis_11-fotos-de-ariadnaarnes.jpg

Edited by Mikasister

MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 1m

Just finished rehearsals with the band in Bourges France, for the show tomorrow. Everything feels so fast after the acoustic tour!

My jaw feels like it has cold chewing gum stuck in it.

You wanted a quiz... And you wanted a competition... So, here we go! Here's the deal...

We post a load of questions - 20 in total, over the next week or so. We'll post them up totally randomly (1 or 2 per day) so keep checking back to this page to make sure you dont miss any. Some of them will be easy and some will be quite hard. We want to see how well you know your Mika! Write down all the answers. Save them up and email them to us IN ORDER and we'll randomly pick a winner to receive a 'MYSTERY GIFT'!! Anyone can enter of any age in any country. Fun? Watch out for the first question coming later today......

Looks like people still haven't learned... -.-

We're going to cut the quiz down to 10 questions as everyone is posting the answers... Remember, it's only for fun so enjoy it and keep the answers SECRET!

QUESTION 2... Where was the video for Big Girl filmed?

MIKA IN LEBANON!

On Tuesday 2nd July, Mika is very pleased to announce that he'll be performing at Jounieh International Festival in Beirut, Lebanon. As Mika has Lebanese heritage, this will undoubtably be a very special show! The event was previously advertised as 3rd July, but due to technical difficulties the concert has now moved to Tuesday 2nd July. For all existing ticket queries, please contact the ticket vendor. The show is all ages and tickets are available from the link below....

jamiecullum ‏@jamiecullum 11h

The happy couple. Good to see you at @PrintempsDB @mikasounds

MIKA official MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 34m

@jamiecullum you too!!! X

Pedro Assis Cadavez ‏@pedrocadavez 31m

@mikasounds if you love Mariza, you must listen to Ana Moura too! What's your favorite song by Mariza?

MIKA official MIKA official ‏@mikasounds 18m

@pedrocadavez I will check her out now