Listen to bits of Mika's album on Youtube!

mellody

Who is this Beiruit27 person ,being generally horrible about anything related to mika? I'm all for freedom of opinion, but this person is just being plain nasty. :sneaky2:

Just as the kodes one has stopped!

Can't people just BE NICE?:aah:

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is this Beiruit27 person ,being generally horrible about anything related to mika? I'm all for freedom of opinion, but this person is just being plain nasty. :sneaky2:

just ignore all those whakos, as we do, and life will be happier! :original:

YEAHH!! what the hell?! :sneaky2::sneaky2: ignore him, don't open psychological conversations with him cos it's hopeless.. than he'll get bored and will stop...:mikacool:

Edited by lollipop161

I like almost all the songs I've heard for so far! (even if I know that we have only heard a part of the new songs) I hoped that he would do something as timeless as HE and now there are at least 3 or 4 songs that might be my new favorites: Underwater, Kids, Step with me and Heroes. I also like Stardust and the new dancy Overrated. He really needs to have some songs to dance at his gigs. Do you remember the reaction of the public in the beginning of Rain with the new intro? I think he wanted to create something like that with Stardust and Overrated for his live shows. There is some notes in the chorus of Heroes that remind me of Hide and Seek, do you also hear it?

So, my conclusion: a very good album and if the critics aren't good they have a problem with their ears. :)

P.S. I forgot OOL, one of my favorites too!

She is a crazy old woman and she's never going to stop. Just don't read it and it won't affect you or anyone else. Mika has blocked her as have many of the people I expect she's still ranting about.

Anyone who responds to her in any way whatsoever is just encouraging her to keep going. Don't feed the trolls. :wink2:

Sometimes in life you come across people who are sad and lonely. To find a way of recognition, they sometimes start doing crazy things and say crazy stuff just to generate attention. Naturally, they have all kinds of arguments to justify their behaviour. Arguments only they believe. They are filled with bitterness and hate and eventually their own venom will destroy them. Beirut27 is one of those people. You know what they say, negative attention is better than no attention at all.:thumb_yello:

Sometimes in life you come across people who are sad and lonely. To find a way of recognition, they sometimes start doing crazy things and say crazy stuff just to generate attention. Naturally, they have all kinds of arguments to justify their behaviour. Arguments only they believe. They are filled with bitterness and hate and eventually their own venom will destroy them. Beirut27 is one of those people. You know what they say, negative attention is better than no attention at all.:thumb_yello:

baguette? :mf_rosetinted:

Shame some people chose to do that with their life. Wouldn't it be better to have fun and make people happy? And why mika? He's too nice! Oh well, you're right, we need to just get on with life!

I shall not make my teeth undergo such agony then:mf_rosetinted:

I've missed your crazy ass. Don't leave again:mf_rosetinted:

I'll stick around for a while:mf_rosetinted: It seems awfully quiet in here nowadays though :blink:

Shame some people chose to do that with their life. Wouldn't it be better to have fun and make people happy? And why mika? He's too nice! Oh well, you're right, we need to just get on with life!

Every fandom has one or two crazy ones. Like really crazy. We just happen to have a quite rotten one:thumb_yello:

I think I've lost my old ways:mf_rosetinted:

Well you need to find those old ways again... or find new ways as awesome as the old :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: Uh oh! I'm afraid of what schemes you two might cook up together!

:naughty: