Mika on BBC2 Newsnight Review Friday 05/10/12 - at 11pm UK time

RAK1

[YOUTUBE]R2PEsxzwkSc[/YOUTUBE]

Kirsty Wark and guests Natalie Haynes, Paul Morley and Julie Myerson give their verdict on JK Rowling's new novel The Casual Vacancy and the film version of Jack Kerouac's On the Road. Singer/songwriter Mika performs live in the studio.Duration: 50 minutes

It starts at 11pm UK time.

Edited by dcdeb

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kirsty Wark and guests Natalie Haynes, Paul Morley and Julie Myerson give their verdict on JK Rowling's new novel The Casual Vacancy and the film version of Jack Kerouac's On the Road. Singer/songwriter Mika performs live in the studio.Duration: 50 minutes

:yay:

WE go years without a Mika TV appearance, and then a whole bunch of appearances come at once! I'm loving every minute!!

Yay! Mika flood at the moment. Amazing after the 3 year mika drought. He should release albums more often!

But 11pm is past my bedtime!:shocked:

The only thing I was disappointed with on the show, was the less-than-enbthusiastic clapping from the revew panel. But then, of course, I'm biased. If I'd have been there I'd have given him a standing ovation!

I also thought he gave a brilliant answer when they asked him what Bond song he'd have liked to have sung. The Lois Armstrong song, All The Time In The World, is the best Bond Theme, because it has true emotion in it. It's a beautiful song.

Trust Mika to come up with a gem of an answer, when put on the spot. Just another reason why I love this remarkable guy so much!